Lance Bass says Britney still has a wall around her

12 hours ago, Nicole0519 said:

“Had a few hits” and “hardly memorable”? *NSync still remains as one of the top 10 boy bands in the country. A few hits? They had 15 singles hit #1 and in 2000 smashed the record for most album sales in one week and then held that record for literally 15 years until 2015. They were much more than “hardly memorable.” Google is free. Research does wonders before making such bold statements that are hardly true.

Disagree. Their music doesn’t really get played anymore. Also ask a 21 year old who NSync are, doubt they’d know. Ask them who Britney is…. I know they were successful. Google may be free. So are my opinions….

• Like 1
On 5/31/2022 at 9:04 PM, edamamebeans said:

he was actively supporting the c ship and saying she was fine so yeah no wonder she doesnt wanna talk to him lel

this! his husband even tried to come after me on insta when i questioned why lance was in favor of the conservatorship, trying to tell me i knew nothing and it was best for her. havent trusted either since.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, Cardiff1992 said:

It’s how you measure success and popularity imo. Cheap tour tickets doesn’t mean you are more well know. 

LOL

Their ticket prices were higher than Britney's and they performed in stadiums, so yeah, they were more well known-- esp at that time. Numbers dont lie. 

11 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

I LOL'D at that.....esp since during that time, their albums & tours sold more than Britney's LOL.

Depends on which market, N*Sync was very local in the US, because everybody around the world loved the Backstreet Boys. 

6 hours ago, blue991 said:

Can someone please fill me in as to who lance bass is I was born in 2005 so ...  like I only saw him on vanderpump rules officiating Jax and Brittany's wedding flavor of love wtf GIF

Of course! 

The blonde one. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m confused as Lance was the one support the conservatorship at one stage and supporting JL. 

I do agree, however. Britney is just as guarded now as she ever was. Her “fiancé” aka handler keeps close tabs on her and the “assistants” are just an excuse to keep her in check. Poor Britney I wonder if she’ll ever be fully free. 

yeah shes guarded

we see the IG stuff but we know as little as ever about her life

• Like 1
13 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

I LOL'D at that.....esp since during that time, their albums & tours sold more than Britney's LOL.

Um no, they had bigger first week sales in the us but baby outsold no strings and oops outsold celebrity, oops even came to 200k short of reaching no strings total sales in the us even when it debuted with a million copies less than no strings in the first week

if we go into ww sales the numbers get worse for nsync since bsb dominated the boyband market completely ww 

if u wanna go album vs album

baby outsold every nsync album both ww and in the us

oops outsold every nsync album ww, 

britney outsold celebrity ww

• Love 1
3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Their ticket prices were higher than Britney's and they performed in stadiums, so yeah, they were more well known-- esp at that time. Numbers dont lie. 

Yeah… where are your receipts? I suppose you remember the ticket prices of like 2001? 😂🙄
Britney was basically an instant global hit. And still is known across the world. NSYNC are NOT. Even if they are amazing as you say, no one outside of the US could name them all. Or probably tell you more than two songs. Lance Bass is just some annoying nobody… 

8 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Yeah… where are your receipts? I suppose you remember the ticket prices of like 2001? 😂🙄
Britney was basically an instant global hit. And still is known across the world. NSYNC are NOT. Even if they are amazing as you say, no one outside of the US could name them all. Or probably tell you more than two songs. Lance Bass is just some annoying nobody… 

I'm only a couple years younger than Brit, so yeah, I do remember EVERYTHING that happened during that time. You can check wiki for receipts...they have the billboard boxscore links. Its there. Nsync first 3 albums outsold Brit's first three, and they sold out STADIUMS, so yeah...lol

2 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

I'm only a couple years younger than Brit, so yeah, I do remember EVERYTHING that happened during that time. You can check wiki for receipts...they have the billboard boxscore links. Its there. Nsync first 3 albums outsold Brit's first three, and they sold out STADIUMS, so yeah...lol

I’ve just checked your facts. The first one I looked at was worldwide album sales. Baby One More Time… 25m, NSYNC album 15m. That was enough for me to stop with checking any more as I realised you are just trying to prove a point that’s not worth proving.

Britney is still known everywhere, 20 years on. NSYNC may have done well in the US for a while, but they are not memorable and particularly as individuals. Except JT. 

• Love 1
On 6/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, Yok1 said:

More evidence will come up and probably we'll see that she has not been freed after all. Michael Kane, Jeff Reymond, Jodi, Vicky, Cade, Cassie, Sam are the only people surrounding Brit. They are all related to the team con. Something is off.

yes and what's up with all that saying she can't leave bcs her security won't let her out?

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block