Lance Bass says Britney still has a wall around her

I see it two ways… 

Britney silently had to be around these people who said they loved her why she was abused… Fe, Lance etc possible she doesn’t want to let certain people in… second it’s not all old friends because Paris and her hung out a couple of times post Conship…it seems she respects people who respond about free Britney when asked not actively speak on it which lance did many times…I just want her to do a recent video hell answering random questions haha anything… we lost track of Britney it seems like…which in part she probably wants… but like I don’t know anymore what’s current and what’s not…Sam’s gives lil insight…but overall she’s been posting old stuff lately… so of course being a fan I am worried she’s in another rehab place or something like that…but all eyes are on her… I don’t think they could get away with it… to many people have talked… 

• Love 4

this REALLY rubs me the wrong way and screams abuser.

"those people" huh? you mean BRITNEY decided she does not want people in her life and told "those people" to keep YOU and the rest of the abusers, users, hanger ons, etc, to leave her alone? i said this before, but i'll say it again— BRITNEY has set a boundary, if these people TRULY loved and cared about her, they would respect that. but they're proving more and more that they do NOT care about her at all.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Darec said:

After the things he said, how do you expect him to open the doors of his life again? But then she contradicts herself by saying "She seems very happy, so I'm happy that she's happy". (if she were even as he says, I don't think she would radiate happiness at all 🙄). Some of her ''FRIENDS'' from the past just can't accept that she doesn't want them back in her life, when something gets infected it's best to root it out, and she's right not to let so many people in, especially not from the past. She has the pants off her decisions in every way, and many don't seem to be ready for it yet. Sassy Good Bye GIF

Sam Asghari's "exclusive" for TMZ in 2019: "She's doing amazing. Nobody needs to worry." 🙃

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block