Lance Bass says Britney still has a wall around her

On 6/2/2022 at 1:54 PM, Cardiff1992 said:

Disagree. Their music doesn’t really get played anymore. Also ask a 21 year old who NSync are, doubt they’d know. Ask them who Britney is…. I know they were successful. Google may be free. So are my opinions….

Whether a 21 year old knows who they or Britney are or not, and how much, if any is their music being played; all 3 of the above have about zero relevance regarding what I said. They are also not adequate measuring tools as the knowledge of a 21 year old doesn’t really affect anything

1 hour ago, Nicole0519 said:

Whether a 21 year old knows who they or Britney are or not, and how much, if any is their music being played; all 3 of the above have about zero relevance regarding what I said. They are also not adequate measuring tools as the knowledge of a 21 year old doesn’t really affect anything

Of course it does if you are measuring how famous etc someone is. Time is important. Also your original point was literally agreeing with someone rather than saying anything worth while. 

On 6/2/2022 at 8:05 PM, Alexanda said:

Depends on which market, N*Sync was very local in the US, because everybody around the world loved the Backstreet Boys. 

Of course! 

The blonde one. 

thanks  for informing me , i've heard this song before on the bi edits but i really don't care about NSYNC lmfao , Lance needs to let it go Britney probably doesn't want to see him because if she did she would contact him , someone pls tell that to him

On 6/4/2022 at 7:48 AM, Cardiff1992 said:

Of course it does if you are measuring how famous etc someone is. Time is important. Also your original point was literally agreeing with someone rather than saying anything worth while. 

I’m pretty sure the comment that I responded to was talking about how “memorable” they were; not how famous they currently are. The comment stated that they “had a few hits in the 90s” and that they were “hardly memorable,” which both were false statements.

My original point was not agreeing with anyone. My original point was proving someone else’s comment as false actually; and for someone who doesn’t have anything “worth while” to say that’s the comment you chose to respond to but okay, go off I guess. 

5 hours ago, Nicole0519 said:

I’m pretty sure the comment that I responded to was talking about how “memorable” they were; not how famous they currently are. The comment stated that they “had a few hits in the 90s” and that they were “hardly memorable,” which both were false statements.

My original point was not agreeing with anyone. My original point was proving someone else’s comment as false actually; and for someone who doesn’t have anything “worth while” to say that’s the comment you chose to respond to but okay, go off I guess. 

As you say …. The comment stated that they “had a few hits in the 90s” and that they were “hardly memorable,” which both were false statements”

In fact, these statements cannot be confirmed as “true”. They are both subjective from both sides. They did indeed have a few hits, maybe a few more. But a few nonetheless.  They also to many, are hardly memorable. So you really cannot deny these statements and claim they are false.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block