Lance Bass says Britney still has a wall around her

This is what he said to “Entertainment Tonight”:

"They aren't as worried as we are," he said, referring to Spears' family. He continued, adding that the public and fans "have no idea what's really going on. So we just have to trust that the loved ones around her are doing the right thing." While Bass also admitted to not knowing every detail about the situation, he said he believes in Spears' sister. "If Jamie Lynn is OK with everything going on, I feel like she really has her sister's back during all this," he explained. "So I trust her to give us the real information."

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8
49 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I gotta say y’all, something still feels off.

Not saying she’s free or isn’t free, but I don’t trust anybody around her, except Vicky and maybe Sam. Something is fishy 

If it was somebody else, i'd be more inclined to believe something was off with Britney's situation but it's Lance Bass :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

More evidence will come up and probably we'll see that she has not been freed after all. Michael Kane, Jeff Reymond, Jodi, Vicky, Cade, Cassie, Sam are the only people surrounding Brit. They are all related to the team con. Something is off.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
20 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

I agree, what has actually changed apart Jamie going . . . 

36 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

More evidence will come up and probably we'll see that she has not been freed after all. Michael Kane, Jeff Reymond, Jodi, Vicky, Cade, Cassie, Sam are the only people surrounding Brit. They are all related to the team con. Something is off.

55 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

Hate to say it… but I think Lance Bass might finally be right about something 

It’s the feeling too… I just can’t shake the feeling that all still isn’t well 

• Like 3

lance is a fkn shark, and literally gas-lighted this fan-base. I will go as far as to bet he spoke out that way because LOU basically paid him for it. (allegedly) :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

so, anything he has to say can literally be followed up with a trashbin. ty move on.

he really didnt deserve a post on this forum. he is trash.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block