Lance Bass says Britney still has a wall around her

2 hours ago, bad media karma said:

Such a shame that Britney will never leave the conservatorship because of her fans. Some of you guys insist on keeping her in that situation, even if it is through pure fiction. 

This is the first time I’m saying this on any form of social media because I respect her, but now I’m giving my opinion. Whether you or Britney like it is not my problem. You can’t blame fans for being concerned after what’s happened over the past 5 years, all of this was pure fiction in 2017 too, especially when the majority of fans thought she was spiralling again after her POM tour and the incident at the M&G when we know that wasn’t the case

Whatever happened to having an open discussion? 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

its wild some of you are "concerned" for britney because she isn't back to being hounded by paps, performing and going on dinner dates with lance bass of all people :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: britney probably has severe trust issues especially with people in the business and I don't blame her. hollywood & the music industry in general is such a toxic environment and if anyone knows that its britney. she's dealing with it however she sees fit and people need to respect that whether you like it or not

• Like 8

Lance Bass literally a mouth piece for the conservatorship when Britney said she felt dead, justifying it as a good thing; an act of her loving family.

When Britney spoke out, he had absolutely nothing to say. His boyfriend however made it very clear that Team Con made it so anyone with a platform couldn't contact her and told them she was a paranoid schizophrenic...

...and this is before we question who he is claiming is trying to reach her; is it him? If so, of course he people are gonna look at him as a clout chaser. If it's her sister? Of course they're not gonna let her reach out unless Britney tells them otherwise...

The only person I think might be caught in the middle is Fe, but it is completely understandable; Britney felt like she had noone in her corner and now doesn't trust people.

I know the conspiracy theorists are gonna have a field day with this, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he said it.

• Love 2

some people need to be reminded that "concern" is what got britney abused and enslaved for thirteen years, and questioning behavior with facts to back it up is not the same as creating a narrative based on twisted  and misrepresented facts. 

britney is free. this is fact. stop treating this woman like a child who can't decide for herself who she does and does not want in her life. because it makes you no better than the people that abused and enslaved her for thirteen years. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Tbh if some nobody from my past kept trying to get in contact with me outside of work I may just not be that interested. 

He knew her years ago through work and maybe, probably like most A listers, she is wanting to be careful at who she lets in after what she’s been through. 

I think he’s just using Britney’s name for attention, NYSNC had a few hits in the 1990s, hardly memorable. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

its wild some of you are "concerned" for britney because she isn't back to being hounded by paps, performing and going on dinner dates with lance bass of all people :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: britney probably has severe trust issues especially with people in the business and I don't blame her. hollywood & the music industry in general is such a toxic environment and if anyone knows that its britney. she's dealing with it however she sees fit and people need to respect that whether you like it or not

This. People think that the situation is kinda off because they expected Britney to be like they imagined.

We have court orders, transcripts and everything and some of you think she is not free :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

And honestly I don’t even know why  the Michael Kane situation bother you so much! Since the conservatorship ended he is just an employee. Britney can fire him whenever she wants 

• Like 4

"Don't want her old friends in her life"... Jeez, maybe Britney just isn't interested in having friends who abandoned her, did nothing to help her, and instead spent the last 14 years defending the conservatorship while still claiming to be her friend in public and using her for publicity at every available opportunity. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Lance Bass is one of the most opportunistic people ever. Continuously using Britney's name and the fact that he knew her a million years ago to get himself publicity for his dying career and quick fade into irrelevancy. He defended the conservatorship for years, and now he is mad that Britney doesn't want to be friends with him.

He's always been weirdly obsessed with Britney. Remember that interview where he said he came out as gay to Britney on her wedding day, and then clarified that it was her wedding to Jason in Vegas and that he had actually flown into Vegas after hearing she got married to "see what was going on"? Weirdo :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Lance honey maybe Britney just doesnt want to talk to you :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

Like fr. lol. Britney has had LEGENDARY DONATELLA VERSACE AT HER HOUSE!! within the past few months.....so homegirl is obviously communicating with someone.....just not lance flop ***. idk why he is having a difficult time understanding that

Phaedra Parks Eye Roll GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block