Lance Bass says Britney still has a wall around her

16 hours ago, IconicShow said:

People tend to forget Britney is part of a care plan with terms and conditions we aren’t privy to!

I don’t believe she’s fully free in the sense that the care plan Jodi submitted for Britney is just allowing her to do anything!

I could be wrong, but it’s definitely strange how much hasn’t changed since she’s been free aside from more vacations! 

She can drink coke whenever she wants now too!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Her Instagram is still murky to me, and think she spends too much time on it

not even sure if she operates it, those could be her post still tho

rosengart said “those are Britney’s communications” that’s very legally specific wording 

It’s never been implied that Britney actually RUNS her Instagrams.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Lance doesn’t believe Britney is entirely free. When asked by Page Six whether he's been in touch with Britney since the conservatorship ended, he said “Not at all.”

“It’s just, you know, there’s a wall around her,” he alleged. “And for some reason, those people don’t want her old friends involved with her life.”lance-br.jpg.9b0213655649501a60a8f8b6070808cd.jpg

Related:

There is a wall that separates Britney from fake friends like Lance haha. She wants that wall there! 

I still find incredible that all of those people (including Felicia) are so entitled to see her, when the answer they're looking for is pretty simple: she doesn't want to see you.  She doesn't trust people anymore and that's fine. All society judged her for years and she's right now answering the same way shutting them off her life. And when they get this idea, they return to the argument that "she's being captive!!!111, someone's doing **** behind the scenes!!!111 the conservatorship is still going on!!!1111". It's embarrassing, she doesn't want to see you Lance, and quite frankly, you weren't THAT close to Britney, get back to work.  period. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Lance has always thought he was better friends with Britney than they were. He once made a room for her in his house, done up with fairies and stuff she like, yet denies it today. He’s a clown. 

He's always quick to blab about any interaction he has with her, too. I'm sure that plays a huge factor in why she doesn't talk to him. If he was her true friend, he would respect her privacy more.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Cardiff1992 said:

Tbh if some nobody from my past kept trying to get in contact with me outside of work I may just not be that interested. 

He knew her years ago through work and maybe, probably like most A listers, she is wanting to be careful at who she lets in after what she’s been through. 

I think he’s just using Britney’s name for attention, NYSNC had a few hits in the 1990s, hardly memorable. 

“Had a few hits” and “hardly memorable”? *NSync still remains as one of the top 10 boy bands in the country. A few hits? They had 15 singles hit #1 and in 2000 smashed the record for most album sales in one week and then held that record for literally 15 years until 2015. They were much more than “hardly memorable.” Google is free. Research does wonders before making such bold statements that are hardly true.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nicole0519 said:

“Had a few hits” and “hardly memorable”? *NSync still remains as one of the top 10 boy bands in the country. A few hits? They had 15 singles hit #1 and in 2000 smashed the record for most album sales in one week and then held that record for literally 15 years until 2015. They were much more than “hardly memorable.” Google is free. Research does wonders before making such bold statements that are hardly true.

I LOL'D at that.....esp since during that time, their albums & tours sold more than Britney's LOL.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block