Britney reveals she’s in Spanish paradise and talks pregnancy hormones: "I say it with no humiliation at all whatsoever"

26 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Sad that she still smokes even tho she is pregnant.

Not sure where you got that from...

but regardless I've also heard that sometimes it's better to slowly cut back rather than go cold turkey as the fetus can get more stressed out from the sudden withdrawal as well as the stress mom feels can stress the fetus too. I'm not a doctor though so idk if that's true. I don't think Britney has been smoking at all recently, even before being pregnant, but maybe she just hasn't been photographed so who knows. I'm really not sure how you know

• Love 1
11 hours ago, G-unit said:

This one is actually super straight forward.  She fell in a garden and it was super embarrassing.  She bled a little bit on her dog’s paw and her security thought Sawyer was hurt.  The dog licked the blood from her knee like a vampire, she was reminded of her (I’m assuming 2007 “London”) look where she wore a lot of red lipstick and had very pale skin…a look she referenced a couple weeks ago as well.  And she was craving pizza, because it looked good…but it was gross.  Then it was pickle time (which I legit am assuming to be a s** joke :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:)

I'm really starting to wonder if people here can read, it was so simple :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block