Britney reveals she’s in Spanish paradise and talks pregnancy hormones: "I say it with no humiliation at all whatsoever"

11 hours ago, Seanril said:

I wish someone would tell her how crazy she always sounds on IG. 😔

I wish someone told you how crazy you sound with your comments! Especially since she has been writing like this since always read her letters of truth and stop commenting BS. If you think this is crazy then 1 you are not that smart to understand what she is saying 2 you dont know her at all

• Love 7
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Guys can we call a spade a spade? I’m happy she is free, never EVER want a conservatorship, but our girl needs a little therapy. Something is off. 

I think her fans need help and therapy more than she needs it. Go check her letters of truth then talk she is the exact same person but you all forgot who she was

• Love 5
1 hour ago, G-unit said:

She literally is most likely still in therapy.  Comments like these are unnecessary.  She said herself she knows she needs therapy.  If she openly was talking about how she kicked her therapist to the curb, then ok…I guess people could say stuff like this…but she recently talked about nice it was to finally be on the right combination of meds.  Meaning she’s still seeing someone.  So is she supposed to halt her life until her therapist says “ok I think you’re at a point where you can use social media!”

I also don’t understand the notion that people think she’s insane based on Instagram captions.  Britney is a weird chick.  Always has been, always will be.  Are people this used to conservatorship Britney that they forget she’s allowed to have a sense of humor?  She made it perfectly obvious that her posts are sarcastic and goofy on purpose when she made that post about winning Favorite Social Media Celeb.  She has also discussed how, IMMENSELY, traumatized she is.  So yeah, something is off.  And she’s aware of that and doesn’t need anyone else to point that out to her.

tiffany pollard GIF

this entire forum is "unnecessary". i'm still gonna share my opinion though girl! hopefully someone close to britney will read comments that keep it all the way real (like mine) and encourage her to get some PR staff or else let SOMEONE edit these posts. no, she doesn't NEED to do any of that. but don't we all want britney to succeed and be her best self?? if you think these long rambling incoherent captions are britney at her best, then rock out with your **** out my dood. i, however, do not. 

• Like 3

I can't believe what I'm reading. You really thought she would be the girl you imagined/pretended her to be, but now she's free but not serving you as you expected her, she's crazy again. This fanbase is as ugly and horrible as her father and Team CON.t

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Fira said:

Honestly as someone with personal experience being close to someone with mental illness, this  sounds like a bipolar manic episode ramping up. I want Britney to be happy of course, but I hope she’s okay because it can get very intense unmedicated.

BS... You cannot tell if someone is having a mental episode by their texting on social media.. Stop the drama and relax... It's so ridiculous anymore it really is with the people online acting like they are with her all day every day and know her as well as they think they do it's annoying AF :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

BS... You cannot tell if someone is having a mental episode by their texting on social media.. Stop the drama and relax... It's so ridiculous anymore it really is with the people online acting like they are with her all day every day and know her as well as they think they do it's annoying AF :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

I don't have an opinion on what Britney wrote but why call out this other exhaler for having an opinion? They weren't disrespectful. We're all fans here.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block