Britney reveals she’s in Spanish paradise and talks pregnancy hormones: "I say it with no humiliation at all whatsoever"

This caption makes absolutely no sense to me, sorry. I tried reading it 5 times over and my brain hurts.

Anyway, Mexico is not a 'Spanish' paradise... yikes. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: Britney, I will forgive you this time but you have traveled the world and should educate yourself a little more. Still loves ya :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

the spaniards and mexicans reading the title and realizing that some people think it's accurate to say spanish paradise=mexico 
Let Me Think Reaction GIF by Top Talent george lopez no GIF by Lopez on TV Land

Spoiler

for those who don't understand: mexico is not spain and the relation they have is the spanish conquistadors "integrated" (spanish caste system and erasure) into mexico. mexico wasn't spanish speaking before that and there are indigenous languages although spanish is the majority spoken now. so someone born in mexico can be indignous, afro latino, white, mixed, etc. 
basically it's an inaccurate simplification that further erases the indigenous people in mexico. Although I wouldn't say most people are saying these things on purpose just a lot of confusion when it comes to these topics because the erasure is stronnnnggggg.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
17 hours ago, Letslearn said:

the spaniards and mexicans reading the title and realizing that some people think it's accurate to say spanish paradise=mexico 

Hide contents

for those who don't understand: mexico is not spain and the relation they have is the spanish conquistadors "integrated" (spanish caste system and erasure) into mexico. mexico wasn't spanish speaking before that and there are indigenous languages although spanish is the majority spoken now. so someone born in mexico can be indignous, afro latino, white, mixed, etc. 
basically it's an inaccurate simplification that further erases the indigenous people in mexico. Although I wouldn't say most people are saying these things on purpose just a lot of confusion when it comes to these topics because the erasure is stronnnnggggg.

Colonization.

And even as I write that I realize...

Some fans will think I'm referring to Daddy Spears and his colon. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On 5/12/2022 at 8:22 PM, Fay1981 said:

I've read this many times and I still don't understand anything 

Right. Because it’s incoherent like many of her other posts.

I don’t understand why so many fans act like it’s funny that she isn’t making sense or can’t write clear captions/sentences.

You would think fans who actually cared about her would be concerned. 

• Like 1
On 5/12/2022 at 7:22 PM, Fay1981 said:

I've read this many times and I still don't understand anything 

21 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Right. Because it’s incoherent like many of her other posts.

I don’t understand why so many fans act like it’s funny that she isn’t making sense or can’t write clear captions/sentences.

You would think fans who actually cared about her would be concerned. 

I understood perfectly well the first time. She fell down and bloodied her knee and then she went to Mexico and had a pizza. Perhaps the call is coming from inside the house. 

On 5/14/2022 at 1:26 PM, Letslearn said:

Hide contents

I'm so entertained right now :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block