Britney reveals she’s in Spanish paradise and talks pregnancy hormones: "I say it with no humiliation at all whatsoever"

• Super Mods

Casted away yet set again to own it … I say it with no humiliation at all whatsoever !!! I literally sit in it … the embarrassment I bathe in it 🛁 🛁 🛁 … cry in it and laugh in it … it’s nice folks and believe it or not the garden I fell down in and scrapped my knee was more than just THAT … it was a big deal !!! big deal out of nothing why yes … my bloody knee sprinkled over to my dog's paws … security said Sawyer is hurt and I said no it’s me … I think my dog and I became one at that moment like some sort of weird vampire 🧛‍♀️ **** … wait is my face gonna turn bleach-white tomorrow 😂 ??? In my London days just heels … red lips 💋 and the whitest face known to mankind … yep that was me … now I’m in Spanish paradise 🏝… trying to stay composed, but kinda weird I will be honest !!! Being pregnant my hormones are kinda stupid … but it’s weird I want to jump out of the car and run naked like Will Ferrell in “Old School” 😂 … yep pregnant lady running through don’t mind me and I’m hot as **** here 🥵 … I thought pizza 🍕 looked great but it tasted like salami !!! I hated it, but the looks of it can be deceiving … I will say it tasted like **** … goodnight … it’s pickle time !!!

br-ret2.jpg.4b5cda4748a12a81ce2083d92845263c.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1