Sam confirms Britney & Donatella are cooking up something together

3 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

I mean, even if they slept together in the past, why does he care? Did he lose his virginity to Britney? Like, it's a bit silly and insecure, and for someone posing as an "alpha male" (which I hate), it's absolutely prehistoric. Why did he accept an interview if he was to act passive aggressive? Also, the whole gender thing and how "rough" he'd be with his son, made me uncomfortable... Like, what does that even mean? 

I swear people are weird with societal pressures they give to children. You can either be a princess or a warrior, apparently, and for the latter, you must be extremely rough on them. 

Why are you coming to all these overdramatic conclusions when he wasn't even acting passive aggressive in the video? You are really doing the most :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Yes it is. Not ‘just agreeing’ but coming to solutions to problems you’re having. That’s normal. It’s their relationship at the end of the day. Besides being a Stan, what gives you the right to start dissecting and being bitter? No one cares that your relationship is a bowl full of roses, literally no one. It’s a Britney forum. Stop putting issues in their relationship where there are none. Get perspective. Jeeez

It’s not that deep sis. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: I agree with you on coming to solutions, but that’s wasn’t what they were saying. I also wasn’t dissecting their relationship or being bitter. Britney seems to like to be in charge in her relationship anyways. If they’re happy, great.

I was more commenting on how straight men talk like this a lot, just like how both Mario and Sam were doing here. Mainly Mario. Straight men always make it sound like it’s a chore or constantly sacrificing to be with their wives/gfs. 

Just because I make a commentary on this doesn’t mean I don’t support Sam and Britney’s relationship. I always have supported them because it’s their choice and what makes them happy. That doesn’t mean I have to like this commentary. 

2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Why are you coming to all these overdramatic conclusions when he wasn't even acting passive aggressive in the video? You are really doing the most :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I mean, look at all his interviews, he’s always responding with a fake smile with every answer without answering question. In all cases, it is my perspective and could also be entirely wrong. I just feel like he doesn’t want to be there, so why do it in the first place? 

4 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

I mean, look at all his interviews, he’s always responding with a fake smile with every answer without answering question. In all cases, it is my perspective and could also be entirely wrong. I just feel like he doesn’t want to be there, so why do it in the first place? 

I mean, have you ever felt like Britney wanted to do all the interviews she does? It's part of his job as he is promoting his career

17 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

Seems like you are inventing things in your head because you want to find ways to criticise Sam :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block