Sam confirms Britney & Donatella are cooking up something together

First time I’ve watched Sam speak at any length. Came across well, seems very grounded and “real” which I liked. Of course I’m really curious to know now what the secret thing Britney is cooking up with Dontella! I’m hoping it’s a fashion campaign or major fashion magazine spread  for Vogue or Vanity Fair.  I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. 

On 4/30/2022 at 10:17 AM, danielpierce said:

Hasnt Mario banged Britney? 

As for Sam why is he going to media promoting the pregnancy as if it was his project ? Its like as if he was pregnant. Has Britney agree to this ? 

Yes and Britney called him a minute man..destroyed in seconds

• Haha 1
On 5/1/2022 at 6:10 AM, bitbitboi said:

OF COURSE it's the wedding dress! :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

So if it's a girl Sam is going to spoil her, and if it's a boy he's going to be tough on him? Could he be more stereotypical? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: He disappointed me with that...

Ikr, what if Britney has a gay boy who needs to be treated like a princess :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Haha 2
On 4/30/2022 at 6:48 AM, Hollow said:

lets not pretend that a gay relationship is great. 

It’s also meant not to be taken so seriously! ;-) (But I know jokes aren’t allowed any longer in this day and age’s society, as people are Far too sensitive to the tiniest things…)

And maybe it’s because I’m a straight girl with a hubby, but I really don’t see why it comes off as ‘miserable’…he’s being a man! Props to Sam!

On 4/30/2022 at 6:44 AM, amiro1989 said:

I don’t mind Sam, but to me, he always sounds passive aggressive in his interviews. He gaves me the impression that he doesn’t really like Mario Lopez.

Well it's probably uncomfortable for him to sit next to his fiancée's alleged past hookup. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block