Sam confirms Britney & Donatella are cooking up something together

1 hour ago, Electric said:

He literally made a post promoting the ring and tagged the company that made it. You’re really more delusional than I thought.

Like every other celebrity…I think it is quite clear YOU are delusional and are extremely bitter and insecure of this good looking straight man.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Not to go off topic, but…

“The more you agree, and the more you say yes, trust me, that’s the right answer.”

”happy wife, happy life”

Ew I Cant GIF by Trevi Moran

Why do straight relationships always sound so miserable? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: 

lets not pretend that a gay relationship is great. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, amiro1989 said:

I don’t mind Sam, but to me, he always sounds passive aggressive in his interviews. He gaves me the impression that he doesn’t really like Mario Lopez.

Maybe he doesn't... all the comments in the other thread would suggest he shouldn't 

2 hours ago, breathe0022 said:

wonder why

spacer.png

spacer.png

I mean, even if they slept together in the past, why does he care? Did he lose his virginity to Britney? Like, it's a bit silly and insecure, and for someone posing as an "alpha male" (which I hate), it's absolutely prehistoric. Why did he accept an interview if he was to act passive aggressive? Also, the whole gender thing and how "rough" he'd be with his son, made me uncomfortable... Like, what does that even mean? 

I swear people are weird with societal pressures they give to children. You can either be a princess or a warrior, apparently, and for the latter, you must be extremely rough on them. gross vomit GIF

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Not to go off topic, but…

“The more you agree, and the more you say yes, trust me, that’s the right answer.”

”happy wife, happy life”

Ew I Cant GIF by Trevi Moran

Why do straight relationships always sound so miserable? :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: 

It’s called give and take and compromise. That’s part of a relationship, not just straight ones

• Like 1
4 hours ago, danielpierce said:

As for Sam why is he going to media promoting the pregnancy as if it was his project ? Its like as if he was pregnant. Has Britney agree to this ? 

He's not. Did you watch the interview? He's there to promote his new show PBS. Of course they were going to ask him about the pregnancy though

• Love 2
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Just agreeing to whatever your partner wants isn’t give and take

Yes it is. Not ‘just agreeing’ but coming to solutions to problems you’re having. That’s normal. It’s their relationship at the end of the day. Besides being a Stan, what gives you the right to start dissecting and being bitter? No one cares that your relationship is a bowl full of roses, literally no one. It’s a Britney forum. Stop putting issues in their relationship where there are none. Get perspective. Jeeez

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block