Kevin Federline’s lawyer responds to Britney’s recent post

The way she worded her post made it seem like she was insinuating to being pregnant when she was in New York and he didn’t come meet her for dinner - the day of the divorce announcement. I wish Britney would just keep things for the book because her captions are jumbled and difficult to understand.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

I totally thought this was going to be about her current pregnancy being false and I was like "whatever happened to his well wishes for her?"

But also we all know this is true anyway. There are literally candids of her waiting for him all dressed up at a restaurant and then you see her visibly upset when he doesn't show

https://www.tmz.com/2006/11/08/never-keep-a-lady-waiting-k-fed-seals-his-fate/

9 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

The way she worded her post made it seem like she was insinuating to being pregnant when she was in New York and he didn’t come meet her for dinner - the day of the divorce announcement. I wish Britney would just keep things for the book because her captions are jumbled and difficult to understand.

She insinuated that he wouldn't see her while she was pregnant. And that is true. She said the same in For The Record, that as soon as he started promoting his album, she didn't see him anymore

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block