Kevin Federline’s lawyer responds to Britney’s recent post

4 hours ago, G-unit said:

So many people are gonna come after her with lawsuits because that’s how the scum that’s been in her life is.  It’s a chance for them to try and make more money through lying…and their thoughts is if they lose, so what…they’re gonna petition a judge to have Britney pay all their attorneys fees.

I’m expecting lawsuits from:

Jamie, Lou, Kevin, Jamie Lynn, Larry, Robin, and MAYBE Lynne…but I feel like she’s just gonna accept what Britney says because I think of all of them, she’s the least sociopathic.

how's jamie gonna pay for law suit? he can't even afford is on current atty bills lololl. The rest of the gang-Lou, kevin, JL, Larry and Robin, they all have money but they are no where near as rich as Britney so I seriously don't they are gonna want to waste their time and money on a law suit. They need what little money they have left to survive lol. Lou doesn't have as much money now bc of losing Britney as client and a few other clients as well, plus she's already paying attorneys to write cease and desist letters. Kevin will want to keep holding on to that child support money as much as possible bc he knows he's gonna lose it in a few years. JL mainly lives off her husband's money and he's not going to want to waste it with a lawsuit. Larry and Robin have money, but like Lou, they no longer work for Britney so it's dwindling......

• Like 1

Britney has a right to free speech. Celebrities and politicians write memoirs all the time. 

It’s not worth going to court and suing for “defamation”. Kevin won’t be able to make Britney pay for his legal fees like he can in family court. Same goes for the Spears family. 

I seriously doubt Britney will say anything that the court would agree with it being defamation of Kevin’s character. Having disagreements over how events happened isn’t defamation of character. Kaplan will probably do the Lou Taylor and send a cease and desist. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

He did most of the parenting because he teamed up with Jamie and co to enslave Britney by using her sons against her. He deserves everything that comes his way and more. If the kids are upset it should be at having such a despicable lowlife for a father, what kind of person could do this to another human? He’s garbage. Also, everything in that post is backed up by pics/tabloids at the time and interviews from Kallie Machado. Keven was not there and not interested in his children until it involved money.

At no point did I deny any of that. They used her kids as leverage. That doesn’t negate the fact that she herself, pre con, hand picked and had not 1, but 2 children with him, after knowing his history. It’s hard for kids to have to hear their parents talk poorly about the person who primarily raised them, regardless of the situation. My dad did the same towards my mom, and it hurt. I cannot imagine having to deal with that to the magnitude that Sean and Jayden do. They love their dad, and their mom coming for him randomly on Instagram isn’t something that they enjoy, I’d imagine. She had kids with a loser opportunist and was the one who bought him that “career” that took his attention away from her and their kids. 

• Like 2
On 4/22/2022 at 5:56 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He’s not wrong tho. Words have consequences and the only ones suffering are their shared kids who have to deal with the aftermath of her Instagram venting. Britney chose a lowlife whom was having a kid with another woman and didn’t get the fairy tale she wanted. Said lowlife is the one who has done most of the parenting to their kids, and I’d imagine it’s a pretty awful feeling to read your mom writing these things 16 years later. She says she doesn’t want to be seen as a victim, but that’s all this stuff is doing..it is what it is. 

Shut up, Britney has right to talk about her experiences in life, her kids are old enough to understand and to talk with Britney, stop being so dumb 

• Love 3
On 4/22/2022 at 11:56 PM, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

He’s not wrong tho. Words have consequences and the only ones suffering are their shared kids who have to deal with the aftermath of her Instagram venting. Britney chose a lowlife whom was having a kid with another woman and didn’t get the fairy tale she wanted. Said lowlife is the one who has done most of the parenting to their kids, and I’d imagine it’s a pretty awful feeling to read your mom writing these things 16 years later. She says she doesn’t want to be seen as a victim, but that’s all this stuff is doing..it is what it is. 

Thank you for reminding me there are still sane people on here who realize Britney Spears isn't some perfect human beyond reproach.  Despite her reasons, Britney made some pretty ****ty life choices, KFed being one of them.  You'd hope after all this time she might come to accept her part in it rather than throwing shade at her son's father on IG.  Without that, I don't know how she ever truly heals.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

Shut up, Britney has right to talk about her experiences in life, her kids are old enough to understand and to talk with Britney, stop being so dumb 

Please stop telling people to shut up when all they've done is come here, same as you, to share their opinion.  Can we perhaps be a little more civilised?

On 4/22/2022 at 6:45 PM, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

The biggest mistake of her life was marrying him. 
I still don’t get why she married him (of all people.)

Well, hello there Sarah Silverman! 

No matter what kind of person Kevin Federline is, or was. Britney still loves her sons. They wouldn't be here without him.
How can you call it a mistake? You're really no different to that vile failure of a comedian.

4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

At no point did I deny any of that. They used her kids as leverage. That doesn’t negate the fact that she herself, pre con, hand picked and had not 1, but 2 children with him, after knowing his history. It’s hard for kids to have to hear their parents talk poorly about the person who primarily raised them, regardless of the situation. My dad did the same towards my mom, and it hurt. I cannot imagine having to deal with that to the magnitude that Sean and Jayden do. They love their dad, and their mom coming for him randomly on Instagram isn’t something that they enjoy, I’d imagine. She had kids with a loser opportunist and was the one who bought him that “career” that took his attention away from her and their kids. 

Lots of people make bad choices in their partner, especially celebrities. I’m not aware of any other case where a celebrity stupidly chose a gold digger and it ended up in them being stripped of all their human rights for 13 years - so this ‘Britney made a bad choice so what happened is her fault’ narrative is complete BS, and extremely vile - hope you’ve never made a stupid choice in your 20s or you’re quite a hypocrite. What they did was beyond the pale and pure evil. If Britney’s boys are going to be sad hearing about it I guess Kevin shouldn’t have been involved in imprisoning his wife for her money in the first place. Kevin has gotten away with everything far too easily literally because ppl don’t want to speak badly about him because of the boys. Enough is enough. Kevin and MVK need to be exposed for everything they did.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, handmedown said:

Thank you for reminding me there are still sane people on here who realize Britney Spears isn't some perfect human beyond reproach.  Despite her reasons, Britney made some pretty ****ty life choices, KFed being one of them.  You'd hope after all this time she might come to accept her part in it rather than throwing shade at her son's father on IG.  Without that, I don't know how she ever truly heals.

Nobody said she’s perfect, lots of celebrities have had ridiculous relationships with gold diggers and it didn’t result in them being stripped of their human rights for 13 years. Britney’s held her tongue over the vile s—t this sack of filth pulled for 13 years. He deserves everything that comes his way and he can stop hiding behind his boys for once, which is the only reason people don’t insult him. What he did is evil and only a truly vile person could be involved in treating the mother of their children this way. Do you think it was beneficial for the boys to never have a proper relationship with their mother? Do you think that’s healthy and that won’t come back to haunt them one day? They can’t get those years back. You talk about Britney needing to own her part but what about Kevin needing to own what he was involved in doing to the mother of his children and the woman he told the world he loved? 

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Nobody said she’s perfect, lots of celebrities have had ridiculous relationships with gold diggers and it didn’t result in them being stripped of their human rights for 13 years. Britney’s held her tongue over the vile s—t this sack of filth pulled for 13 years. He deserves everything that comes his way and he can stop hiding behind his boys for once, which is the only reason people don’t insult him. What he did is evil and only a truly vile person could be involved in treating the mother of their children this way. Do you think it was beneficial for the boys to never have a proper relationship with their mother? Do you think that’s healthy and that won’t come back to haunt them one day? They can’t get those years back. You talk about Britney needing to own her part but what about Kevin needing to own what he was involved in doing to the mother of his children and the woman he told the world he loved? 

This. Parental alienation is destructive to children and families. The affects will be long term. 

Kaplan clearly had and has no intention of doing what best for the boys with both parents. His type of lawyering truly destroyed Britney as a mother and Kevin just looks like a depressed, unfulfilled loser who can’t get a job but lives off his two rich kids CS. Very dysfunctional. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, handmedown said:

I hope you're not counting yourself among those "sane" people with this ****ty *** take. How the **** do her mistakes absolve Kfed of his wrongdoings? And why on earth she is the one who needs to keep quiet while every vile trash goes around spreading BS about her?

This lawyer is a loser and old man who will do anything for headlines. He thinks this is 2006, it’s embarrassing. I believe Britney, we know he was in Vegas and we know what he wrote on bathroom walls in a club the day she filed for divorce. He’s pathetic and so is his client. 

Shar is the only one from Kevin’s life who ever showed Britney kindness and compassion. I am so sorry that Britney ever had to get involved with these people 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block