Kevin Federline’s lawyer responds to Britney’s recent post

37 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Britney has paid for hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees for him. Not sure if she pays for everything, but most likely. K-Fed also got Team Con to reimburse some flights he took.

Additionally, K-Fed received a $1.3 million settlement from their divorce in 2007 AND $250k+ in child support every year while Britney pays for her sons schools, extracurricular activities and clothes, yet he still has no savings and owns no real estate. He is a leech who is bad with money. 

I would say that I'm surprised but i am not 🤣 he is so dumb 

I didn't click on the link but meh, we all knew MVK would make some sort of statement via TMZ, even though what she wrote in that post is nothing new, she said the same in the letter she gave Andrew Gallery. 

I'm sure MVK is salivating thinking of the next time she writes about KF so he can charge him for writing some bull**** statement.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, OverIt said:

Not the alleged photo scandal being brought up in this thread  :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

That photo is fake not even showing his face and Kfed is an American so probs circumcised wich disqualifys him from having a good ****. 

There isnt  a quality about him that is likeable, pure trash. I will never understand how could Britney marry him. 

4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Kevin, we always hated you so her post about you changed NOTHING. You better sit down and thank the Lord you have a nice pee pee that helped you live a luxurious life. 

6de3jp.gif

Have we seen his PP? serious question. asking for a friend... edit: nvm I remember that shorts gif haha

but his bum energy kills the vibe

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block