Kevin Federline’s lawyer responds to Britney’s recent post

Britney Spears has accused ex-husband Kevin Federline of teaching their eldest son to say "****".

The popstar told Rolling Stone that she is shocked when she sees three-year-old Sean Preston, saying: "Every time [the boys] come to visit me, I think about how they're such special people. [But they] are starting to learn words like 'stupid' and Preston says the F-word now sometimes!"

She continued: "He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids."

The 26-year-old, whose new album Circuslands on December 2, also revealed that her days of hard partying are behind her.

She said: "I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9.30pm every night, and I don't go out or anything."

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a136654/spears-federline-taught-kids-to-swear/

45719a3274a27c3cb375e67d76ec9c88.gif

No joke, what will KFed do when Jayden turns 18? How will he support Victoria and her children? (I doubt very much he pays child support to Shar Jackson but I could be wrong). (Also, they turn 18 sooner than the Spears kids). I think SP and Jayden will have to get jobs to support their dad and siblings… 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

If i was Britney i would go to court to reduce his child support but Britney probably doesn't want to go against that piece of **** because of her children.

Britney might want to get revenge on Kfed but sadly, her children would hate her for it. Their versions of reality is different than what we know. They might see the Spears side of the fam as the bad ones, mommy has problems, etc. And they might see KFed as the selfless dad who stepped in… 

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

I'm curious to the legality of things she should be entitled to write her book it's her life, so what and how can she word things so this ******* can't try to sue?? anyone familiar with this type of thing?? 

So many people are gonna come after her with lawsuits because that’s how the scum that’s been in her life is.  It’s a chance for them to try and make more money through lying…and their thoughts is if they lose, so what…they’re gonna petition a judge to have Britney pay all their attorneys fees.

I’m expecting lawsuits from:

Jamie, Lou, Kevin, Jamie Lynn, Larry, Robin, and MAYBE Lynne…but I feel like she’s just gonna accept what Britney says because I think of all of them, she’s the least sociopathic.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Onyx1Boss said:

Reactiing to the instagram post sounds to me like they sre rattled.. especially when they know Kaplan is untruthful here, and there is evidence on record to prove Britney right.. sound like he is rattled, watching and ready to fight dirty for his legal fees to continue being paid

They know the child support is coming to an end and they are trying to get creative. Rosengod please protect this queen.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
44 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

They know the child support is coming to an end and they are trying to get creative. Rosengod please protect this queen.

some parents manipulate their kids into acting in need of money to the richer parent to slyly give to the bum parent. That’s my worry here ugh

• Like 5

He’s not wrong tho. Words have consequences and the only ones suffering are their shared kids who have to deal with the aftermath of her Instagram venting. Britney chose a lowlife whom was having a kid with another woman and didn’t get the fairy tale she wanted. Said lowlife is the one who has done most of the parenting to their kids, and I’d imagine it’s a pretty awful feeling to read your mom writing these things 16 years later. She says she doesn’t want to be seen as a victim, but that’s all this stuff is doing..it is what it is. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Most child support doesn’t come to an end at 18 since those are typically college years where they still need the financial support. High wealth people like Britney usually pay until 21 or 23, and i would guess that is their arrangement. 

• Like 1

STFU you garbage people (KFED/MVC and co not exhale community). The man is only employed due to Britney's immense wealth and hard work. May she continue spreading her truth and making every person who wronged her uncomfortable in the process. I love you Britney. People think they can wrong the kind people because we won't retaliate. Britney you're giving strength to many every time you speak your beautiful truth. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Kevin, we always hated you so her post about you changed NOTHING. You better sit down and thank the Lord you have a nice pee pee that helped you live a luxurious life. 

6de3jp.gif

He has a nice pp? Thought he had micro one because of the way he is. But again, our home gurl does love a Big D energy so.....:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block