Britney fans need to accept that she’s done with music and owes us absolutely nothing

To be honest, $60 million is a lot of money, but it isn't a lot in terms of being a celebrity and officially retiring, especially with the costs of everything involving a celebrity.

She will have to comeback or do something eventually. Even the stars who "retire" come back for touring, etc.

I hope she makes a super mature and artistic album in the next 5 years. I want her to really evolve.

I love Britney and she will always be my favorite but I am not really wanting new music from her because I can tell she isn't into it anymore and anything produced after what she has gone through won't be meaningful.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

I do think she is tired of the showbizz… everything she has been putted into… anyone of us wouldn’t be strong enough, to go through the storm like she did….

obviously while she is pregnant she will not be able to perform, but then again wasn’t blackout made while pregnant? 

the thing is, if she releases anything it would be for us the fans, i believe she really likes us, and she knows we want music…. So my guess is if she makes music again will be a fan album, with a lot of material that we would like…. 

but, I am happy that she is everyday a step closer to happiness, and if her happiness is aside music i am 100% by her side… 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I agree, it’s going to be a long 10 years if that’s what she wants people are going to drive themselves crazy melt down after meltdown

Well it’s 2022 and she hasn’t released music since 2016 so I think we are good with that. Seening her being a mother and the releasing of her book is great to us. 

We have to thanks for the clearly about her career and life with the confirmation she does online. Back then in the conservatorship everything was a blur, like we weren’t sure what was happening and if what was happening was real. It was a mess. Now we have Britney begin honest at the last 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I’d love a post conservatorship performance. Imagine if she slays like 2000’s Britney :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

After being pregnant at 40? Girl. She could slay with stage presence, good music and visuals. 

I think she could slay a dance routine for one of her songs but not the whole show like she did in her 20s

But I think Britney isn’t really thinking about it, she is exploring other sources of income. 

Maybe she becomes bigger than music just like Rihanna did 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

To be honest, $60 million is a lot of money, but it isn't a lot in terms of being a celebrity and officially retiring, especially with the costs of everything involving a celebrity.

She will have to comeback or do something eventually. Even the stars who "retire" come back for touring, etc.

I hope she makes a super mature and artistic album in the next 5 years. I want her to really evolve.

I love Britney and she will always be my favorite but I am not really wanting new music from her because I can tell she isn't into it anymore and anything produced after what she has gone through won't be meaningful.

$15 million dollars for a book, $5-15 million for an Oprah interview and who knows what other stuff she has planned before retiring. Almost $100 million, I think she’s good :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: also she’s no longer in a conservatorship anymore so she won’t be spending all that useless money ever again. Not to mention the extra $$$$ Rosengart will get her through insurances and not to mention if he goes after the state :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

$15 million dollars for a book, $5-15 million for an Oprah interview and who knows what other stuff she has planned before retiring. Almost $100 million, I think she’s good :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: also she’s no longer in a conservatorship anymore so she won’t be spending all that useless money ever again. Not to mention the extra $$$$ Rosengart will get her through insurances and not to mention if he goes after the state :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

A 40 years old artist retiring is depressing. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block