Britney fans need to accept that she’s done with music and owes us absolutely nothing

I dont think she’ll retire or have a 10 years away from business. 

She lives a luxurious life. And she has to support 4 kids (Jayden, Sean, Sam and their future daughter). Besides, she must have a lot of expenses with her new lawyer. Spending and more spending. In no way will she be able to maintain her luxurious standard of living by staying 10 years just spending and not working. Britney should record a slower, super personal album and release it. Something like Taylor's Folklore/Evermore. She wouldn't even need to do a performance or tour.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, willys said:

She lives a luxurious life. And she has to support 4 kids (Jayden, Sean, Sam and their future daughter). Besides, she must have a lot of expenses with her new lawyer. Spending and more spending. In no way will she be able to maintain her luxurious standard of living by staying 10 years just spending and not working. Britney should record a slower, super personal album and release it. Something like Taylor's Folklore/Evermore. She wouldn't even need to do a performance or tour.

Not Sam being mentioned as her kid. You’re shady as hell :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, willys said:

musicians dont earn money with albums anymore tho. She would have to tour.  But I agree. 1 slower more personal album then an Adele type of special that she sells to Netflix and  maybe a mini tour. She can do that every couple of years. 

• Love 1

I'm more than happy for her do absolutely nothing and just live her life!

If music comes in the future that'd be a bonus, but I honestly don't care right now, her happiness means more and I genuinely love seeing how happy she is now.

I think she'll still 'work' in some capacity, but do stuff that is not music related, for example the book, Versace campaign and maybe even a fitness range or something? I think she's excited to try different stuff out, as suggested in her projects post with Rosengart.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm more than happy for her do absolutely nothing and just live her life!

If music comes in the future that'd be a bonus, but I honestly don't care right now, her happiness means more and I genuinely love seeing how happy she is now.

I think she'll still 'work' in some capacity, but do stuff that is not music related, for example the book, Versace campaign and maybe even a fitness range or something? I think she's excited to try different stuff out, as suggested in her projects post with Rosengart.

A Britney only Versace campaign would be iconic!!! 

I don’t think she is completely done.  I think we will see more “minimal” eras.  Less promo, shorter tours/residencies, etc.

I think she still loves the creating music part and the performing aspect, but she’s never really enjoyed being on the road for long periods of time or doing interviews.

Just now, Ehju0901 said:

I don’t think she is completely done.  I think we will see more “minimal” eras.  Less promo, shorter tours/residencies, etc.

I think she still loves the creating music part and the performing aspect, but she’s never really enjoyed being on the road for long periods of time or doing interviews.

Not you thinking she’s actually going to go on a tour again. If anything she’ll do a Vegas residency at the highest paying theatre in Vegas. Minimal shows and a very short run but enough to make her $$$ :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Fair. However, must you say it? It depresses those of us who appreciate her artistry and are disappointed at the fact that she burned out in her early mid 20's. 

Nobody's saying it has to be a free album or a free song, or a free performance, we're willing to pay the expense. She will get paid for her efforts and services...far more than most of us will, presently.

Hope is a nice thing to have. It's a fan site, after all...are we not allowed to speculate?

• Love 1
Just now, 517113 said:

Fair. However, must you say it? It depresses those of us who appreciate her artistry and are disappointed at the fact that she burned out in her early mid 20's. 

Nobody's saying it has to be a free album or a free song, or a free performance, we're willing to pay the expense. She will get paid for her efforts and services...far more than most of us will, presently.

Hope is a nice thing to have. It's a fan site, after all...are we not allowed to speculate?

Speculation is way different than EXPECTATION. Let’s not confuse the two!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Unfortunately with this fan base, you can’t agree to disagree. If you’re not happy about that she’s no longer making music, you’re considered not a real fan and selfish. It’s ridiculous 

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block