Britney shows love for her new assistant Vicky: 'She's my rock'

I couldn’t be happier for Britney. I’ve been following Vicky for a while now and wish she was my friend. 😀

She is smart, wise, down to earth, extremely creative, hard-working and kind. ❤️

I can’t imagine what it was like for Britney to go through that hell and I can’t imagine better supportive friend for her than Vicky.

What makes Vicky special, too, is that she grew up surrounded by celebrities and has had her own share of spotlight, too. That’s why she understands better than most people what it is like for Britney.

From what I’ve seen, Vicky is driven by her creativity, not for her need for fame or money. That’s why she is doing wide variety of things instead of focusing on “what sells”.

What I also love about the recent videos by Britney, Sam and Vicky, that they all seem to share the same playful spirit and their love for dogs (especially Sawyer) and other animals.

Someone mentioned Porsha – it was clear from the get go that she was Sam’s dog and I love, too, how much he loves that dog and trains her. A man who loves his dog that much can’t be all that bad. 😊

I’ve seen the other dogs in the videos - there are 2-3 smaller dogs – but if I remember correctly, at least at some point 2 of them were with Britney’s sons. I’ve assumed that whenever they are in Britney’s videos, her sons are there, too.

Sawyer is Britney’s first dog after the conservatorship and she knows no one can take him away from her. I think she is her first bigger dog, too. 🤔

Seeing Britney, Sam and Vicky having fun and goofing around makes me so happy for all of them – they’re definitely worth it! 🤩😍❤️

• Love 7
6 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

No doubt she'll let Britney have as much sushi and buy as many sketchers as she wants. 

Britney doesn't ask her assistant what to buy and how much.  Britney controls her money now that she is out of the conservatorship.

And yes, I think Vicky is an awesome person. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I really like them together. I've been stalking Vicky's instagram and she comes across as really genuine. 

No doubt she'll let Britney have as much sushi and buy as many sketchers as she wants. 

Britney never again has to ask permission for anything ever again. She controls her money.

OT: I love Vicky! She is very genuine and sweet. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block