Britney shows love for her new assistant Vicky: 'She's my rock'

This is probably a weird question, but does anyone know how Vicky became Britney’s assistant? Asking because I know Vicky is a minor celebrity in her own right, doesn’t she have and has had a fairly successful music career? It just seems weird to me, not in a negative or suspicious way AT ALL. Just genuinely weird as Vicky is in the music industry as a performer but now has a staff role. 

Any info appreciated! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is probably a weird question, but does anyone know how Vicky became Britney’s assistant? Asking because I know Vicky is a minor celebrity in her own right, doesn’t she have and has had a fairly successful music career? It just seems weird to me, not in a negative or suspicious way AT ALL. Just genuinely weird as Vicky is in the music industry as a performer but now has a staff role. 

Any info appreciated! 

Why you even care? Do you go around asking people how did they got employed? lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Any info appreciated! 

Seems like she read your post! Go to her stories on IG

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Posts like this are SO ignorant and dumb. She's paid to be an assistant. Britney needs an assistant because of who she is and what she does. It's a good thing that she's found an assistant that she has connected with and became friends. If you aren't smart enough to understand that, don't say anything

Also like legit when was the last time she had an assistant she liked fr

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block