Britney shows love for her new assistant Vicky: 'She's my rock'

1 hour ago, s&m said:

Seems like she read your post! Go to her stories on IG

Ooh ok interesting timing! I hope my question didn’t come across as nasty or rude, I don’t know how to get across that I was genuinely interested. I have zero negative feelings or vibes towards Vicky! Guess I’m a nosy person which isn’t a good thing lol 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

This is probably a weird question, but does anyone know how Vicky became Britney’s assistant? Asking because I know Vicky is a minor celebrity in her own right, doesn’t she have and has had a fairly successful music career? It just seems weird to me, not in a negative or suspicious way AT ALL. Just genuinely weird as Vicky is in the music industry as a performer but now has a staff role. 

Any info appreciated! 

Vicki's dad, Peter Asher, is a big-time music producer who has worked with big names. She was born into the music industry. It's not too surprising once you understand that she probably has a lot of connections from a lifetime of experience. It's unexpected, yet a surprisingly compatible fit so far. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Vicki's dad, Peter Asher, is a big-time music producer who has worked with big names. She was born into the music industry. It's not too surprising once you understand that she probably has a lot of connections from a lifetime of experience. It's unexpected, yet a surprisingly compatible fit so far. 

Thank you so much for this reply, it makes a lot of sense now to know a bit more about her background. And yes it seems like a brilliant combination of them together, Britney obviously loves and trusts her a great deal, and Vicky seems like a really nice person who has deep respect for Britney. 

It makes me happy to see their friendship! 💓

1 hour ago, ExXL said:

Okay let's not mention Hannah and the other petite dogs , but where's Portia ? 

She has ppl that work for her that actually take care of the dogs she cant take everyone with her she has literally like 4 dogs and a cat. We saw them in a recent video in the back all of them. So its kind of silly question 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh gosh, I didn’t mean it in a nasty way at all, I’m just genuinely curious. I like Vicky a lot and she seems like a lovely lady and Britney obviously adores her.

And honestly yes, I would ask someone how they got a certain job if it was very interesting/unique.

Sorry for any offence caused. 

No need to apologise, but yeah, people on here get offended over anything these days. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Brit52 said:

I'm honestly so jealous, not just to get to spend time with Brit, but even just my own social life... I don't have any girlfriends I get to just hang out with and it's sad

Same. Partly my fault the few girlfriends I did have just did me wrong so I'm a little jaded with friends in general. It's hard to find good friends :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Posts like this are SO ignorant and dumb. She's paid to be an assistant. Britney needs an assistant because of who she is and what she does. It's a good thing that she's found an assistant that she has connected with and became friends. If you aren't smart enough to understand that, don't say anything

Obviously it’s good that she has a great relationship with her assistant. Britney does need an assistant and shes 10000000 x better than Robgoblin. It’d just be good for Britney to also engage with or have friends not connected to her bank account 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ExXL said:

Okay let's not mention Hannah and the other petite dogs , but where's Portia ? 

Sam is always posting stuff with Portia.  It’s seems like she’s more his dog than Britney’s. As far as the other dogs go, we have seen a few before in other posts, but idk which ones they are. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block