Following the Money Pre CONservatorship : A Research Thread

1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

This was in the Tangipahoa clerk documents under Britney Spears - I didn't realize that Jamie just...took over Andrew Wallet's bond?

spacer.png

Yeah I think that makes sense for 2019…this is why Andrew left IMO, he have a written agreement with Team CON that he would not be held responsible for losses in 2019. But if they already bought the bond at the beginning of the year, then maybe they didn’t have to update the bond company.

honestly not really sure what happened in 2019…but by 2020 I think there was a scramble to get a CON bond.

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Who are Benjamin and Christina Spears? Related?

How about Bridget and David Spears?

Both couples have also taken out $50,000,000.00 mortgages...Is this something that's just common in LA?

This isn’t common…I’ve looked up some of these people…I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m ignoring them for now. This is very rural backwoods Louisiana…I’m rather confident that Britney Spears is the only one with $50M in this county/Parish.

13 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This isn’t common…I’ve looked up some of these people…I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m ignoring them for now. This is very rural backwoods Louisiana…I’m rather confident that Britney Spears is the only one with $50M in this county/Parish.

Yeah, I didn't see any obvious connections right away.  BUT LOOK AT THIS OBITUARY: Ruth worked at the Tangipahoa Sheriff's Department as administrator in the Property Tax Division. Her name is hard to pin down, as it is something along the lines of Ruth Ritchie Ott Varnado Spears...it's not just the Spears men working the system. This would be Jamie's stepmother, if I understand correctly :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

spacer.png

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Yeah, I didn't see any obvious connections right away.  BUT LOOK AT THIS OBITUARY: Ruth worked at the Tangipahoa Sheriff's Department as administrator in the Property Tax Division. Her name is hard to pin down, as it is something along the lines of Ruth Ritchie Ott Varnado Spears...it's not just the Spears men working the system. This would be Jamie's stepmother, if I understand correctly :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

spacer.png

Wowza…I will say that my hunch is that they are using other Spears to help launder the money through a relatively unsophisticated community bank. Having a similar name might be the important part. There is even a CJS Revocable Trust I found. completely unsubstantiated opinion…but that’s what I think.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

spacer.png

This could even be related: Tangipahoa Parish was caught up in a bail bond scheme involving the sheriff. Of course only black ladies got in trouble (bc this area in Louisiana is white supremacy country)…but who knows? Maybe the Spears introduced the business model of faking bonds. 

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_c280e164-1645-11e7-ac1d-0f0acdf9e0de.amp.html

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This could even be related: Tangipahoa Parish was caught up in a bail bond scheme involving the sheriff. Of course only black ladies got in trouble (bc this is white supremacy country)…but who knows? Maybe the Spears introduced the business model of faking bonds. 

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/news/crime_police/article_c280e164-1645-11e7-ac1d-0f0acdf9e0de.amp.html

Wow.  That is some serious corruption. FBI raids and comparisons to Denzel Washington in Training Day. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This could even be related: Tangipahoa Parish was caught up in a bail bond scheme involving the sheriff. Of course only black ladies got in trouble (bc this is white supremacy country)…but who knows? Maybe the Spears introduced the business model of faking bonds. 

This is great reporting.

Kudos to Jim Mustian for this story.

"Before federal authorities intervened in the case, the Sheriff's Office had arrested 10 people in connection with an illegal bail-bond operation that allowed several inmates to go free without posting their court-ordered bonds. One of those inmates, Robert Smith, had been ordered held on bond for failing to register as a s** offender. Records show that Smith's girlfriend, Raquelle Collins, conspired with Crystal Knight, a Sheriff's Office employee in the criminal records office, to forge the bond for Smith.

Knight and Collins later split $1,200 they received for forging the bond, records show."

Wow.

Now that's some true crime.

• Love 2

Maybe they got smart after 2014 and tried to hide the "reasons" a little better?

Some of those $50-million mortgages likely had nothing to do with moments in Britney's career or her personal life.

This Hillbilly Clan of Criminals likely jumps at any opportunity that comes their way...WEG and Brand Sense were just a foreshadowing of what was to come.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I made a map! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1EAEJlsWiBbkysO-1FW_6osySM1zneWA_&usp=sharing

Thank you @LikeShatteredGlass for putting together the Bridgmore coordinates and @Steel Magnolia for putting together the $50M mortgage coordinates. Now we can use the satellite map to see what each of these properties looks like!

Screenshot-2022-04-07-220536.png

this of course represents only a few of the addresses associated with the Spears' real estate transactions...but its a start

• Like 1
Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder if Bryan dropped out of the role of co-trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust in 2009 because...

He wasn't used to having that much oversight?

According to the “Larry got fired and didn’t know it” article from 2004 (the one where Bryan def sounds like the source), Bryan wanted to be manager…so even more responsibility. 
it seems from the newly uncovered mortgages that Bryan did not in fact truly step out of Britney’s businesses. It seems he started helping make sure the family had access to the money and maybe this required him to step down from the Trust.

Love checking in here and seeing all the stuff you super sleuths dig up!  So good to see the work done here 

Do you think Alli Sims was involved too? 

Started her own business in 2010 after not making it in showbiz. paid off to be silent?

There was a VMA 2007 thread here with some  comments she egged Britney on to not wear the right costume and party all the night before.  Also  Lutfi mentioned somewhere.  Hope she talks

Spoiler

https://partnercarrier.com/LA/BATON-ROUGE/TENTS-BY-DESIGN-LLC-USDOT-3725674 alluwee sims tents by design brokerage baton rouge
[11/27/2021, 20:57] Busy.: USDOT Number: 3725674
USDOT Registered: N/A
MC Number: 51097
Trucks/Tractors: 1
Drivers: 1

Legal Name    Phone Number    Email
Tents By Design Llc    (225) 302-0771    📧 ALLI@ALLISIMS.COM ALLISIMS.COM logo icon
MC/MX/FF Number    EIN Number    Location
FF-51097    863289581    8641 United Plaza Blvd Ste 102 Baton Rouge, La 70809, Us https://dot.report/usdot/3725674.

https://www.buzzfile.com/business/Alli-Sims-Events.And.Designs-310-498-4898

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Blair Naquin and is located at Law Offices Of R. Gray ***ton 8680 Bluebonnet Blvd., Suite D, Baton Rouge, LA 70810. The company's principal address is 8641 United Plaza Boulevard, Baton Rouge, LA 70809 and its mailing address is 8641 United Plaza Boulevard, Baton Rouge, LA 70809.

The company has 5 principals on record. The principals are Alluwee Sims from Baton Rouge LA, Christopher Lundgren from Baton Rouge LA, Patrick Theriot from Baton Rouge LA, Tony Corley, Jr. from Covington LA, and Zachary https://www.bizapedia.com/la/tents-by-design-llc.html

• Love 1

I don't understand half of what's going on but I'm still glued to this thread. Just the possibility that they *might* have used other Spears and the "people with similar names" trick makes it so interesting to me, it's something that I could never imagine. 

I'm amazed at your work, guys, and the fact that you're just laying out data and facts to try and piece it together, without it evolving into a full blown crackpot conspiracy theory. Just the kind of sleuthing I like to read.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

According to the “Larry got fired and didn’t know it” article from 2004 (the one where Bryan def sounds like the source), Bryan wanted to be manager…so even more responsibility. 
it seems from the newly uncovered mortgages that Bryan did not in fact truly step out of Britney’s businesses. It seems he started helping make sure the family had access to the money and maybe this required him to step down from the Trust.

Patterns...

If Bryan was used to being able to "play" with Britney's money prior to the CON...Then it makes sense that he'd still want to "play" after it was in place.

That $50-million mortgage in 2014 more or less confirms to me that whatever happened to her money prior to the CON in some way involves him.

It also tells me we've been looking in the wrong place...B's money didn't go lost in Hollywood. It likely went lost in Louisiana.

Patterns!

(From 1:13:02 onwards)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I made a map! https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1EAEJlsWiBbkysO-1FW_6osySM1zneWA_&usp=sharing

Thank you @LikeShatteredGlass for putting together the Bridgmore coordinates and @Steel Magnolia for putting together the $50M mortgage coordinates. Now we can use the satellite map to see what each of these properties looks like!

Screenshot-2022-04-07-220536.png

This map looks a million times better than the one I tried to make! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Serenity is a little off. I'm going to DM you a few things. 

Here's what we're dealing with...

Multiple Indebtedness Mortgages (MIM):

"Multiple indebtedness mortgages (a “MIM”) serve the same purpose as collateral real estate mortgages. However, unlike a collateral mortgage, a MIM may secure multiple extensions of credit on a cross-collateralization basis. A MIM may also secure multiple loan advances under a secured revolving line of credit (La. Civ. Code art. 3298). A MIM differs from a collateral mortgage in that there is no need for a collateral mortgage note or for a collateral pledge agreement. In otherwords, a MIM may be recorded in Louisiana prior to a debt actually coming into existance. A MIM directly secures multiple extensions of credit or multiple loan advances on a line of credit basis. MIMs are widely used in Louisiana, even in connection with single one-time extensions of credit when it may otherwise be appropriate to use an ordinary conventional real estate mortgage."

Link: https://ltams.org/multiple-indebtedness-deeds-of-trust-whats-that/

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block