Following the Money Pre CONservatorship : A Research Thread

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We know the SJB Revocable Trust was created July 26, 2004 in Los Angeles, California.

I'm betting the Love Shack Trust was also created in Los Angeles...Meaning that Uncle Reg was not likely to be involved.

Of course the devil is in the details, and these are the details that Rosengart his collecting.

but my point is, here is a general footprint of how Britney’s family could have had unfettered access to Brit’s money. The signs to look for are:

(1) buying/selling houses every few years,

(2) moving often,

(3) high rent and housing expense despite owning properties

(4) buying/selling cars often but still have high car leasing expense

^^for Brit that’s yes, yes, yes, and yes

this would be a mechanism for Brit’s family to have unfettered access to Brit’s money. We should assume everyoneeee was getting paid in some form.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Steel Magnolia I am going to pull the trigger on the $20 day pass for the Tangipahoa Parish county clerk site to get that mortgage info. Do you have a shopping list of other docs that should be looked up and shared?

Oh gosh, I hope I'm right about that mortgage! :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I've been thinking of splurging on the $20 day pass myself, but by the time I purchased the docs on top of that I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit.

There's a whole list of transactions on that house that came after the February 2007 mortgage — all done by James. Apart from that, I don't think there was anything else. The rest of the real estate deals were done in other parishes, from what I recall.

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh gosh, I hope I'm right about that mortgage! :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I've been thinking of splurging on the $20 day pass myself, but by the time I purchased the docs on top of that I wasn't sure if I wanted to commit.

There's a whole list of transactions on that house that came after the February 2007 mortgage — all done by James. Apart from that, I don't think there was anything else. The rest of the real estate deals were done in other parishes, from what I recall.

Girl! Im copying images and pasting into a pdf!! Lolol…these court docs are PRICEY.

And yes, you were completely correct about the mortgage from the Promises era 🤗

• Love 2

Like an idiot I’m copying and pasting stuff from the Tangipahoa clerks website…and I miss an entirely new court doc!

the financial mismanagement mentioned in the new court doc: tax leans, mortgage defaults, failed biz ventures, bankruptcy…this is all public record in the clerk doc website!

DM me for Login info..you can copy and paste unofficial images of the court docs without paying for them.

Excited The Hills GIF

• Love 3
8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Like an idiot I’m copying and pasting stuff from the Tangipahoa clerks website…and I miss an entirely new court doc!

the financial mismanagement mentioned in the new court doc: tax leans, mortgage defaults, failed biz ventures, bankruptcy…this is all public record in the clerk doc website!

DM me for Login info..you can copy and paste unofficial images of the court docs without paying for them.

Excited The Hills GIF

Excited The Hills GIF

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Girl! Im copying images and pasting into a pdf!! Lolol…these court docs are PRICEY.

And yes, you were completely correct about the mortgage from the Promises era 🤗

I'm scrolling through the mortgage now.

Lynne gave Power of Attorney to James on February 24, 2007...With Alli Sims as a witness.

So we even have a witness who can testify as to what the $75,000 was going to be used for.

JUICY. 

:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Key Dates:

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:33 pm: "Extra" reports that Britney is driven to Promises by her mother Lynne and checks back into rehab for the third time. In a third article, "Extra" claims video exists of Britney and Lynne entering the gates of Promises for a minimum 30-day stay.

Feb. 22, 2007 - On Thursday, the emergency child custody hearing scheduled for later in the day is cancelled. Both Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan deny that the hearing was scheduled to take place, calling the news "misinformation."

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm scrolling through the mortgage now.

Lynne gave Power of Attorney to James on February 24, 2007...With Alli Sims as a witness.

Key Dates:

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:33 pm: "Extra" reports that Britney is driven to Promises by her mother Lynne and checks back into rehab for the third time. In a third article, "Extra" claims video exists of Britney and Lynne entering the gates of Promises for a minimum 30-day stay.

Feb. 22, 2007 - On Thursday, the emergency child custody hearing scheduled for later in the day is cancelled. Both Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan deny that the hearing was scheduled to take place, calling the news "misinformation."

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

So, they threw her in rehab and tried to take control of her money in the process? No wonder why she went rogue in 2007. 

And what is this $75,000 you're referring to?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

So, they threw her in rehab and tried to take control of her money in the process? No wonder why she went rogue in 2007. 

And what is this $75,000 you're referring to?

It appears that two days after they threw her in rehab they re-mortgaged her childhood home for $75,000...The same home that Britney saved by buying it back from them through Bridgmore Timber, LLC.

We don't know what they used these funds for but...

My best guess?

To pay for Betty Wyman and her 30-day stay in Promises.

Any other guesses?

42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It appears that two days after they threw her in rehab they re-mortgaged her childhood home for $75,000...The same home that Britney saved by buying it back from them through Bridgmore Timber, LLC.

We don't know what they used these funds for but...

My best guess?

To pay for Betty Wyman and her 30-day stay in Promises.

Any other guesses?

I think this is def a good guess. BUT I’m still a little confused as to why they would be paying for it.

Regardless, this is a perfect example of how they use these houses as their personal bank accounts with home equity loans.

• Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

I think this is def a good guess. BUT I’m still a little confused as to why they would be paying for it.

Regardless, this is a perfect example of how they use these houses as their personal bank accounts with home equity loans.

Maybe Promises or Betty Wyman or Blair Berk even needed to be paid up front in order to secure services? They figured they’d be able to recoup that money down the line?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Maybe Promises or Betty Wyman or Blair Berk even needed to be paid up front in order to secure services? They figured they’d be able to recoup that money down the line?

To take the conspiracy theories even further...

Maybe Berk and Lutfi were a package deal, and needed to be paid up front in order to secure one year of services?

The services being...The CON.

What's interesting about these new docs is that we now know that Alli Sims more than likely knows what the funds were used for.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

They're all snakes!!!!!

Very confused about Alli's presence there... I still have a hard time believing Alli was in on it, but I can believe she and Britney were told whatever shenanigans in order to have Britney accept going to rehab on the 21st and this mortgage move a couple days later, in which case Allli being there makes sense if Britney was aware of it but couldn't go herself because she was in Promises.

Maybe I'm just refusing to put Alli in she snakes basket just yet.

38 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What's interesting about these new docs is that we now know that Alli Sims more than likely knows what the funds were used for.

This though... It was already my wet dream to hear Alli's version of the whole story but now? Now I simply NEED IT

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block