Following the Money Pre CONservatorship : A Research Thread

15 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Question for the super sleuths: was Loveshack Trust ever part of the CON?

im trying to retrace the early accountings and Obvs it’s too messy to give any real info.

was LoveShack one of the CON entities at the beginning of the CON or was it ever part of the CON? 
in the first accounting there is a $50k influx of money from Love Shack Trust. This only makes sense if Loveshack was a non CON asset.

Love Shack Trust would have been part of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Meaning that Ivan Taback and Bryan would have had to transfer it over to "the Estate" for James and Wallet to be able to access it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This is my current best guess: Love Shack Trust held Britney's real estate and some cash--and these are the assets held at Bank of Greensburg; I dont think Love Shack was ever part of the CON. if this is true, then Love Shack could have been how they got money out of Britney's protected accounts through real estate transactions. This would actually be extraordinarily simple because I'm sure Uncle Regi made sure Britney AND James name were on the paperwork for the real estate. Meaning Britney and James would both need to sign paperwork to buy/sell real estate. But Britney lost her legal ability to consent, so only James and Andrew Wallet would need to sign.

There's a document from around March 2008 that lists all of the Louisiana assets that Reggie had POA over and that James and Wallet still needed to transfer over to "the Estate."

Does anyone have quick access to that document?

11 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

There is no registry that I know of that tracks financial frauds/scams of individuals...but thats a great idea. I wish there were. Dan cannot be rules out. and at least some financial mismanagement happened on his watch; he clearly wasn't watching the financials very closely. This could be neglect or intentional.

Was Dan on staff with ReignDeer Entertainment when the Taylor suit occurred?

What's interesting about Dan is that he stayed on board after Britney fired Larry in 2004, and eventually became Kevin's manager.

So...

Was Dan still on staff with ReignDeer Entertainment when he was with Britney/Kevin from 2004 to 2006?

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Was Dan on staff with ReignDeer Entertainment when the Taylor suit occurred?

What's interesting about Dan is that he stayed on board after Britney fired Larry in 2004, and eventually became Kevin's manager.

So...

Was Dan still on staff with ReignDeer Entertainment when he was with Britney/Kevin from 2004 to 2006?

Great question.
how can we figure this out?

Of the cuff, no…Dan seems he was independent from Reigndeer and appears to be trying to build a client base when he started managing Britney independently.

but that’s just from a quick reading of the TSwift lawsuit.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's a document from around March 2008 that lists all of the Louisiana assets that Reggie had POA over and that James and Wallet still needed to transfer over to "the Estate."

Does anyone have quick access to that document?

Are you referencing the first CON accounting? It lists some of B’s assets in Bridgmore (cars and Louisiana real estate) but it says Regi controls other of B’s assets outside of Cali and “a full inventory will be filed”…but I never saw that inventory. Has anyone else seen the full list?

(page 13)

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0515spearspdf.pdf

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Are you referencing the first CON accounting? It lists some of B’s assets in Bridgmore (cars and Louisiana real estate) but it says Regi controls other of B’s assets outside of Cali and “a full inventory will be filed”…but I never saw that inventory. Has anyone else seen the full list?

(page 13)

https://ll-media.extratv.com/archive/images/news/0515spearspdf.pdf

Yes, that's the list I was referring to.

Page 13 only says that the assets are listed "outside of California," but doesn't mention that Reggie controls additional assets (only what is listed on Page 13).

21 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Great question.
how can we figure this out?

Of the cuff, no…Dan seems he was independent from Reigndeer and appears to be trying to build a client base when he started managing Britney independently.

but that’s just from a quick reading of the TSwift lawsuit.

The reason I ask is this...

Jan. 6, 2005 - Gossip blogs report that Britney hires Dan Dymtrow, a former apprentice of Larry Rudolph at ReignDeer Entertainment, to manage her career. 

Jan. 15, 2005 - Billboard reports that Dan Dymtrow is not managing Britney, but remains part of her "team" while working in the same capacity as he did prior to Larry Rudolph's departure.

May 5, 2005 - A branch of Britney Touring, Inc. is registered in California as "foreign stock." (Company No.: C2748100)

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Love Shack Trust would have been part of the SJB Revocable Trust.

Meaning that Ivan Taback and Bryan would have had to transfer it over to "the Estate" for James and Wallet to be able to access it.

Once again you nailed the exact crux of the question. My question is was it part of the SJB Trust or was it not? I agree that it was supposed to be…but that’s not the question.

Because the CON borrowed $50k from LoveShack in the first accounting (which corresponds to a -$50k withdrawal from Bank of Greensburg), I’m thinking LoveShack was outside of the CON estate and independent from SJB (because borrowings from SJB are reported separately and these funds are held at City National bank and/or Morgan Stanley).

4 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

My question is was it part of the SJB Trust or was it not? I agree that it was supposed to be…but that’s not the question.

Regi could have helped make sure Love Shack was not held in SJB by getting Jamie’s name on the Trust or assets. Therefore Loveshack cannot be held in SJB bc those assets “belong” to both Jamie and Britney, not just Britney. And SJB is for Britney assets only, not jointly owned assets.

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Regi could have helped make sure Love Shack was not held in SJB by getting Jamie’s name on the Trust or assets. Therefore Loveshack cannot be held in SJB bc those assets “belong” to both Jamie and Britney, not just Britney. And SJB is for Britney assets only, not jointly owned assets.

And! In WEG, Love Shack Trust and SJB are named as two separate entities in the defendants list!

5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Once again you nailed the exact crux of the question. My question is was it part of the SJB Trust or was it not? I agree that it was supposed to be…but that’s not the question.

Because the CON borrowed $50k from LoveShack in the first accounting (which corresponds to a -$50k withdrawal from Bank of Greensburg), I’m thinking LoveShack was outside of the CON estate and independent from SJB (because borrowings from SJB are reported separately and these funds are held at City National bank and/or Morgan Stanley).

Ah, sorry, I thought you were asking if it was part of "the Estate."

And I think you're right...I copied this list directly from the original document listing all of the LLC's, and Love Shack was not in the list:

July 26, 2004 - Britney's estimated $100-million fortune is placed into the SJB Revocable Trust. Britney is the sole Trustee. The Trust includes all of Britney's corporations: BBS Entertainment Inc., Britney Brands, Inc., Britney Films, Inc., Britney On-Line, Inc., Britney Television, LLC, One More Time Music, Inc., Parklane Productions, LLC, Coastal Operatives, LLC, B & L Music, Inc., Fairy Zone Productions, Inc. (California), Bridgemore Timber, LLC, Vista Peace Productions, LLC, Britney Touring, Inc. (the "Entities"), and Fairy Zone Productions, Inc. (Delaware). The Trust also includes all of Britney's  stocks and securities, cash and cash equivalents such as bank and savings accounts, and personal items such as jewelry, vehicles, and clothing. 

July 26, 2004 - The Love Shack Trust is established to enable Britney to purchase real estate.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, that's the list I was referring to.

Page 13 only says that the assets are listed "outside of California," but doesn't mention that Reggie controls additional assets (only what is listed on Page 13).

Youre right, I read it incorrectly.

so the list is: Destin condo, two bank accounts Bank of Greenberg, undeveloped land parcels mentioned in Ebadi declaration, Britney’s childhood home, Serenity, furniture etc., Porsche, Lexus

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I'm hesitant to think that Reginald Covington assisted James Spears in any way...My gut tells me these two were on polar opposite sides of the family. 

How can we find more about the formation of Love Shack?

Also...

Let's not forget about insurance...Wasn't there something like a Love Shack Insurance Trust?

EDIT:

What made me think of the insurance issue was Dan Dymtrow being insured by Taylor Swift.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm hesitant to think that Reginald Covington assisted James Spears in any way...My gut tells me these two were on polar opposite sides of the family. 

Also...

Let's not forget about insurance...Wasn't there something like a Love Shack Insurance Trust?

EDIT:

What made me think of the insurance issue was Dan Dymtrow being insured by Taylor Swift.

As long as Jamie’s name is on even one of Brit’s houses or the Love Shack Trust itself the scheme I described is possible in perpetuity. So the help would have been very passive or even one time. It’s even possible Brit asked this to happen! But banks usually do a good job of making sure the house owner is fully aware of how far reaching the financial implications can be of adding a second “owner” to you house.

it’s hard to gauge if Reggie did anything wrong bc this was pre financial crisis, before there was any oversight on the mortgage/remortgage process; this might have been normal activity; 

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

As long as Jamie’s name is on even one of Brit’s houses or the Love Shack Trust itself the scheme I described is possible in perpetuity. So the help would have been very passive or even one time. It’s even possible Brit asked this to happen! But banks usually do a good job of making sure the house owner is fully aware of how far reaching the financial implications can be of adding a second “owner” to you house.

it’s hard to gauge if Reggie did anything wrong bc this was pre financial crisis, before there was any oversight on the mortgage/remortgage process; this might have been normal activity; 

What made me think of this was @Steel Magnoliafind on Lynne taking out the $50k mortgage on B’s childhood home the same Week of Promises.

This $50k remortgage is exactly what Uncle Regi might have helped with.

in order for Lynne to get a mortgage at all, this means that her name was on the house deed. But we know Britney owned this house. This means Lynne AND Britney’s name was on the house. Usually you need both signatures to get a loan if two people own the house. But Britney was in rehab, so Lynne probably asked for Regi’s help. All Regi had to do was push the paperwork through without the second signature. And bc this was pre financial crisis there was literally no one checking for the authenticity of signatures and assets etc.

• Love 1

What made me think of this was @Steel Magnoliafind on Lynne taking out the $50k mortgage on B’s childhood home the same Week of Promises.

in order for Lynne to get a mortgage at all, this means that her name was on the house deed. But we know Britney owned this house. This means Lynne AND Britney’s name was on the house. Usually you need both signatures to get a loan if two people own the house. But Britney was in rehab, so Lynne probably asked for Regi’s help. All Regi had to do was push the paperwork through without the second signature. And bc this was pre financial crisis there was literally no one checking for the authenticity of signatures and assets etc.

This is the simplified version of the type of transaction James could have been doing with the Loveshack Trust/SJB and CON estate, but James transactions can get much fancier because he’s dealing with a lot more money.

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

James Spears made multiple additional moves with that house following 2007.

So there you go!

This is the simplified version of the type of transaction James could have been doing with the Loveshack Trust/SJB and CON estate, but James transactions can get much fancier because he’s dealing with a lot more money.

We know the SJB Revocable Trust was created July 26, 2004 in Los Angeles, California.

I'm betting the Love Shack Trust was also created in Los Angeles...Meaning that Uncle Reg was not likely to be involved.

30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Also...

EDIT:

Yeah! SJB Insurance Trust, which I believe was made by the CONs.

This literally is a microcosm of what caused the financial crisis! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block