Following the Money Pre CONservatorship : A Research Thread

15 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Interesting...I didnt know that

This is from a sale in 2012...the house was under Jamie and the Love Shack. So even though his name is on the deed, he might not have access to the money?

https://money.cnn.com/galleries/2012/real_estate/1203/gallery.britney-spears-home-for-sale/6.html#:~:text=6 of 6-,The Beverly Hills home is listed as a trust sale. It is under the name of the singer's father%2C James Spears%2C and the Love Shack Trust,-%2C a trust Britney

OK that video is a wild ride. So they did manage to get the money out of trust and into the estate. 

The deed lists Jamie as trustee rather than an individual (with Wallet as co-trustee), so the money should go back to the trust and therefore not be an asset of the conservatorship, but they found a way around this. Wallet and Jamie had to petition the court in 2008 to sell the Beverly Hills house, which sat around until 2012. We don't know every detail of the trust, but we know the trust is revocable, so it's possible Wallet and Jamie could have changed the terms over time, which the video sort of points to because the BH house somehow became a conservatorship asset when it was sold in 2012. Then they start buying and selling the Thousand Oaks homes as con assets. 

This whole family is hiding something through real estate transactions. You all have me convinced now. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

Are we working on a full timeline of just real estate transactions across the whole Spears family? That might help piece it together. 

17 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

more sus land activity from Mr. & Mrs. Watson

Jamie P Watson III sells a parcel of land (Section: 47 Township: 7 Range: 7) to himself (Fluker Transport to JP3 Investments) for $37,000 and then on the same day gets a $50,000,000 mortgage (line of credit) on the same land parcel.

Screenshot-2022-04-06-140145.png

I just tried to do a quick search for this before running out the door...

And just found two more $50-million transactions for a James Watson...In both 2014 and 2020!

I don't know if it's the same one...But here's what was going on back in 2017 when the above transaction occurred...

Key Dates:

Aug. 16, 2017 - TMZ reports the conservators have filed court documents asking to change Britney's Will so her sons cannot access the entire SJB Revocable Trust at the age of 18. "Our sources say the new estate plan creates a trust for the kids..."

Aug. 23, 2017 - Bryan Spears is served probate court documents including a "Notice of Hearing Re Petition for Substituted Judgement."

Dec. 13, 2017 - J Squared Productions, LLC is registered as a domestic corporation in Nashville, TN by Louise Taylor.

Dec. 17, 2017 - Jamie Lynn Spears requests to be named sole trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. She is to replace Ivan Taback. Around this time the SJB Insurance Trust is assigned a new trustee; The name of the new trustee is currently unknown.

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

Jan. 12, 2018 - Bellatori Tours, LLC is registered as a domestic corporation in the State of Nevada. James Spears, Andrew Wallet, and Lou M. Taylor are associated with the registration.

Feb. 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, sends a letter to Britney's representative asking for a voluntary modification of their child support agreement.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Jamie P Watson III sells a parcel of land (Section: 47 Township: 7 Range: 7) to himself (Fluker Transport to JP3 Investments) for $37,000 and then on the same day gets a $50,000,000 mortgage (line of credit) on the same land parcel.

How many different names does JL's husband go by?

• James P Watson III
  • James P. Watson Jr.
  • James Perkins Watson Jr.
  • Jamie Spears Watson (Is this JL herself?)
  • Other?

I'm up to three $50-million mortgages in addition to this one!

And that's without searching any LLC's!

NOTE:

• His father's name is "James Watson" and his mother's name is "Holly Watson."
  • JL married him in 2014. This may end up being a key date! Why? The first $50-million mortgage occurred in 2003 and may have been between his parents...That tells me that it is common in his family to undertake this activity.
  • More coming in a subsequent post.

Link: https://thespearsfamily.fandom.com/wiki/Jamie_Watson

• Love 2
On 4/6/2022 at 11:38 AM, RebellionSparkles said:

Is there anything particularly special about 2014?

The 2014 and 2015 CON accountings in Cali probate are sealed, so the public has no insight into this period.

Something tells me this is the "moment" where it really started to go to s.h.i.t. for Britney...

Mar. 14, 2014 - Jamie Lynn Spears marries James Watson in New Orleans. Watson is a businessman who owns Advanced Media Partners, a communication service that provides high-end electronics and high-definition television sets to corporations.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

• James P Watson III
  • James P. Watson Jr.
  • Other?

NOTE:

• JL married him in 2014. This may end up being a key date! Why? The first $50-million mortgage occurred in 2003 and may have been between his parents...That tells me that it is common in his family to undertake this activity.

If it's a fairly common thing to do in his family... what are the chances that the 2014, 2017, and 2020 J.Watson's 50M mortgages had nothing to do with Britney's CON? Still, reading this thread it's hard for me to believe none of them were related to Britney though.

4 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

2014 and 2017

I haven't dug into the J. Watson mortgage yet...But the 2014 mortgage by Bryan doesn't seem to jive with any key dates.

That's what makes it all the more puzzling!

Also...

Bryan and JL's husband...Why these two? Why are they being involved in particular, especially when Bryan removed himself as co-trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust back in 2009?

i suspect they just need more people/credit reports to launder the money through.

The Spears clan is also showing just how unsophisticated their bag of tricks are.  I think this could be as simple as they are using people with similar names to trick bank employees. For example, BJS Kids and Family Trust...a bank teller might think BJS is Bryan J. Spears and allow a withdrawal. Technically the teller should review the Trust paperwork etc before allowing a withdrawal, but if it is a trusted famioy in a small town, they might skip this step.

Also, there is a company called "Jamie & Lynn Inc"...I would be willing to bet there is a corresponding "Jamie Lynn Inc"...easy to fool a bank employee. Jamie Watson is probably clutch in 2014 because this is the year Jamie Lynn marries Watson...JL and her husband literally have the same name now...they are both Jamie Watson. This of course is just a theory...but the Spears' are a very unsophisticated clan of criminals (even worse than Lou!). I think the Spears are simply abusing their "prestige" with a small town community bank. And them all having similar names makes this even easier.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Watson Mortgage #2:

December 8, 2014...WATSON, JAMES PERKINS III for "GEYSER PLACE Block:1 Lot:22, Section:25 Township:6 Range:7, LT 22 BLK 1 GEYSER PLACE S/D SEC 25-6-7 HAMMOND"

Amount: $50,000,000.00

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

!!! this is a different parcel!

In this case following the land is easier than following the money.  

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

• James P Watson III
  • James P. Watson Jr.
  • Other?

NOTE:

i started backwards and looked for the first $50M that looked legit...it was in 1996 or 1997 and it had to do with a contract/lease to build a new WalMart Super Center in Panchatoula (In Tangipahoa Parish)...its possible any legit $50M transactions could relate to any of the WalMarts built in the area. But there is no building project of this magnitude in recent years.

There seems to be 3 WalMarts in the Area. There was contracting/leasing happening for the Panchatoula WalMart in 1996 or 1997 (pre Britney super stardom). The first big earning year for B would have been 1999. And 1998 would have been a "big" earnings year from the Spears' perspective ($250k advance for her record).

Screenshot-2022-04-07-123727.pngback to the first transaction that 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Watson Mortgage #3:

September 19, 2017...JP3 Investments for "Section:47 Township:7 Range:7"

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Watson Mortgage #2:

December 8, 2014...WATSON, JAMES PERKINS III for "GEYSER PLACE Block:1 Lot:22, Section:25 Township:6 Range:7, LT 22 BLK 1 GEYSER PLACE S/D SEC 25-6-7 HAMMOND"

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This one is gold. It’s cancelled.
A cancelled indebtedness is akin to income. It’s even taxable by the IRS.

https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc431#:~:text=In general%2C if you have,the year the cancellation occurs.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

You found it! This must have been how Jamie got the bond!

I have no record of James obtaining a bond after this point.

But...

We do have this run of events... :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Key Dates:

Mar. 10, 2020 - Tri Star uses $153,759.99 from Britney's estate to cover legal fees stemming from Lou M. Taylor's personal lawsuit against Bryan S. Kuchar.

Mar. 13, 2020 - James P. Spears, acting on behalf of the conservatorship, files a civil suit against Sam Lutfi. The case type is listed as "Petition to Compel/Confirm/Vacate Arbitration," and a includes a "Petition to Confirm Arbitration Award." (Case No. 20STCP01095)

July 13, 2020 - Lynne Spears files a "Request for Special Notice" with the court in the matter of the SJB Revocable Trust.

July 21, 2020 - Jeryll S. Cohen e-mails court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham to state that the initial contract with Tri-Star is not available because documents dating back to the early years of the conservatorship have not been digitized.

Aug. 17, 2020 - Sam Lutfi sends a "cease and desist" letter to Lou M. Taylor regarding her allegations on social media that Lutfi admitted to writing disparaging emails about Taylor. Lutfi contends that Britney wrote the emails calling Taylor a "crazy lady" and a "stalker."

Aug. 18, 2020 - An accounting report shows Britney's assets in the "estate" to be valued at nearly $56.4-million.

Aug. 19, 2020 - James Spears requests the court allow Andrew Wallet to once again become co-conservator of Britney's estate.

Aug. 21, 2020 - Jamie Lynn Spears files a Petition for Order to Deposit Trust Assets Into Blocked Account(s). Jamie Lynn includes an application to involve Stonebridge Wealth Management as an authorized agent. Lou M. Taylor has 13+ years of experience with Stonebridge.

Aug. 23, 2020 - Owner of Black Box Security, Edan Yemini, forwards an email to security guard Alex Vlasov in which Britney's court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham, asks James Spears' lawyer for confirmation that calls, texts, and voicemails from Britney's new phone will not be monitored, "directly or indirectly."

Aug. 23, 2020 - Owner of Black Box Security, Edan Yemini, instructs security guard Alex Vlasov to cease monitoring Britney's communications with her court-appointed counsel, Samuel Ingham.

Aug. 24, 2020 - James Spears' lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, confirms to Samuel Ingham that Mr. Spears does not have access to Britney's calls, texts, or voicemails.

Aug. 31, 2020 - Court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham nominates Bessemer Trust to become conservator of Britney's estate.

Sept. 15, 2020 - Katerina Perreault, a practicing attorney and former employee of Hinojosa & Wallet, files a declaration stating she had first-hand knowledge that documents dating as far back as 2009 had been digitized and uploaded to the firm's server.

Sept. 16, 2020 - Samuel Ingham tells the court that Tri Star Entertainment, owned by Lou M. Taylor, has stopped paying him.

Sept. 16, 2020 - Samuel Ingham files a motion with the court objecting to the re-appointment of Andrew Wallet as co-conservator.

Sept. 22, 2020 - Arbitration in the civil court regarding the restraining order against Sam Lutfi ends with an Order to Show Cause hearing (Failure to Prosecute the Case).

Oct. 5, 2020 - James Spears withdraws his request for Andrew Wallet to once again become co-conservator of Britney's estate.

Oct. 30, 2020 - Katerina Perreault e-mails court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham to request that he ask Tri-Star employees to stop stalking her, including an incident at a car wash, and following her to the dog park.

Oct. 31, 2020 - Katerina Perreault sends a "cease and desist" letter to Lou M. Taylor at Tri-Star formally requesting that Tri-Star employees stop stalking her, including waiting outside her house, and following her on hikes and to the dog park.

Nov. 2, 2020 - Jamie Lynn Spears withdraws her petition to move assets and asks to resign as sole trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust. 

Nov. 2, 2020 - Court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham asks the court to be named Guardian of the SJB Revocable Trust. 

Nov. 3, 2020 - Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, owned by Lou M. Taylor, resigns as Britney’s business manager without prior notice.

• Like 1

I would suggest...

That throughout 2020, Lou Taylor may have used these two events as a smokescreen to distract the public from what was going on behind the scenes:

1. The Bryan S. Kuchar lawsuit spearheaded by lawyer Darren Heitner (with his possible connections to LFB, and their possible connections to Lynne Spears).

2. The Sam Lutfi restraining order (and his possible connections to Lynne Spears).

It is this period of time that the Spears family splits into two factions in a battle for supremacy.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block