Rolling Stone ranks every Britney Spears song

I can tolerate the unoriginal slander for E-Mail My Heart and the likes, but TRIP TO YOUR HEART???

You know the scene in The Godfather when Marlon Brando weeps over Sonny’s body and says, “Look how they massacred my boy”? Part of being a Britney fan is feeling that way at least once per album. “Trip to Your Heart” on Femme Fatale — why? How did this happen? Who would do such a thing to her? We never wanted this for you, Britney.

Which of you Exhalers wrote this list? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad::badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Haha 2

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: I can't take RS seriously. They bash popular things (giving 1-3 stars to something that other critics are praising) just to be edgy, and when those popular things became classics and generally beloved they revert their opinions and start praising. These lists are probably threw together after listening to the songs once (if at all). Passenger and Don't Keep Me Waiting being better than everything from glory? Piece of Me and How I Roll being better than BOMT? 3 and I Wanna Go being better than GImme More? Where Are You Now being amongst her worst songs...? 

It's not that I can't respect other peoples opinions, but this list must be made by a robot :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block