Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab? : A Research Thread

2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Just me trying to figure out if 2006 Larry was setting Britney up for a comeback or a downfall :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

2006, I have a stronggg opinion that Larry was trying to sabotage Britney AND get her back. Larry was fired while Britney was married to kfed bc he interred so aggressively in the legal aspects of their relationship.

I pulled all the news wires from 2004-2007 that mentioned Britney and Larry—this does a good job of tracking Larry’s various motivations over time.
If you DM me an email address I can send to you. It’s too long to send over BH (it’s 205 pages)

• Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Was Richard Feldstein's RHF Management Services, LLC fired by Britney following her 25th birthday?

Is this why the payments to WEG stopped?

Who was hired to replace Feldstein?

Ive been working to piece through the accountings from this period…I have very strong general impressions but this is far from conclusive…I get a general sense that 2005-2006 there was a desperate attempt to coverup past wrong doings. The Gelfeld and Feldstein years have sus accountings. But when you dig deeper into the previous years, Gelfeld and Feldstein inherited a s.hit show and we’re trying to make passable accountings.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Just me trying to figure out if 2006 Larry was setting Britney up for a comeback or a downfall :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Good question!

He needed her to get back to work.  

I thought this 2005 Allure interview was really interesting:  https://www.ukbritney.tv/2005/03/17/allure-magazine-interview/

During her hiatus, she has not, though, been entirely idle. In addition to making fragrances, she won a Best Dance Recording Grammy for her song “Toxic,” and has a new manager, Dan Dymtrow, who seems as eager as Spears to create a singing and dancing star out of her new husband, 27 year old Kevin Federline. “He’s the ***iest thing alive,” she says of Federline. “And no one knows half of what he can do. I mean, he’s brilliant.” Federline recently made his debut as a celebrity in his own right on the cover of “Details” magazine. “I saw the cover and I was like ‘Oh, ****!'” Spears says. “Like, ****, man, I do not want these women looking at my husband now. What am I doing? I’m creating a monster.”

Kind of weird that Dymtrow is described as a new manager. Why would he be considered "new" by Allure at this point?  Is this sloppy journalism on their part or is a way to separate Larry from her image at this point in time?  

I'm curious about the relationship between Dymtrow, Bryan and Britney. How loyal was Dymtrow to Larry and how much did he take advantage of the Britney universe of free stuff? Why was his high school friend Vivek Gupta using apartment 803 as the address of his legal firm until 2009? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Good question!

He needed her to get back to work.  

I thought this 2005 Allure interview was really interesting:  https://www.ukbritney.tv/2005/03/17/allure-magazine-interview/

During her hiatus, she has not, though, been entirely idle. In addition to making fragrances, she won a Best Dance Recording Grammy for her song “Toxic,” and has a new manager, Dan Dymtrow, who seems as eager as Spears to create a singing and dancing star out of her new husband, 27 year old Kevin Federline. “He’s the ***iest thing alive,” she says of Federline. “And no one knows half of what he can do. I mean, he’s brilliant.” Federline recently made his debut as a celebrity in his own right on the cover of “Details” magazine. “I saw the cover and I was like ‘Oh, ****!'” Spears says. “Like, ****, man, I do not want these women looking at my husband now. What am I doing? I’m creating a monster.”

Kind of weird that Dymtrow is described as a new manager. Why would he be considered "new" by Allure at this point?  Is this sloppy journalism on their part or is a way to separate Larry from her image at this point in time?  

I'm curious about the relationship between Dymtrow, Bryan and Britney. How loyal was Dymtrow to Larry and how much did he take advantage of the Britney universe of free stuff? Why was his high school friend Vivek Gupta using apartment 803 as the address of his legal firm until 2009? 

Was this the 2006 Allure shoot where all the weird behavior allegations came out or did she do one for them in 2005 too? The Britney chronology IG posted her 2006 outtakes this week and it made me wonder what was going on behind the scenes with management for that one too. 

41 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Was this the 2006 Allure shoot where all the weird behavior allegations came out or did she do one for them in 2005 too? The Britney chronology IG posted her 2006 outtakes this week and it made me wonder what was going on behind the scenes with management for that one too. 

There was an OK! photoshoot in 2007 that always sounded sus.

"AFTER wiping her fried chicken-grease-covered hands on a $274 dress and picking up her puppy’s poop with a $6,700 Zac Posen gown, Britney Spears shocked OK! magazine staffers at her photo shoot last Thursday by storming out with thousands of dollars worth of merchandise."

https://pagesix.com/2007/07/25/britneys-greasy-photo-shoot/

Yet the photos that were released showed her looking flawless, imo.

spacer.png

spacer.png

And then we have this...

Dec 19, 2007

"TMZ has learned that Jamie Lynn Spears was not paid for this week's magazine interview ... yet. We're told the money will change hands down the road -- when the baby is born.

Just how did the deal go down? Rewind. Sources close to Britney's family tell TMZ it all started when Britney melted down on an OK! Magazine photo shoot. Britney's mom, Lynne, read the article (who didn't?!) and called OK! personally to thank them "for handling it so well." She stayed in touch with OK!, and called them this week when she learned that news of Jamie's pregnancy was about to break. Her only requirement? Keep Britney out of it. This is about Jamie Lynn. "She trusted them to do it in a way that would be sympathetic to her daughter," our source says.."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/19/jamie-lynns-back-end-deal

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I missed this.

Is the high school friendship detail in the "Following the Money Pre CONservatorship" thread?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I missed this.

Is the high school friendship detail in the "Following the Money Pre CONservatorship" thread?

I don't have definitive proof of this yet.  This is a guess.  They're the same age (both born in 1975) and their childhood homes in Boca Raton were less than five miles apart.  

Also possible - Dan Dymtrow had three siblings who attended Boca Raton schools; Vivek had a younger sister (dymtrow is Facebook friends with her) - I've been working on pinning down a specific connection but I don't quite have it yet!

16 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I don't have definitive proof of this yet.  This is a guess.  They're the same age (both born in 1975) and their childhood homes in Boca Raton were less than five miles apart.  

Also possible - Dan Dymtrow had three siblings who attended Boca Raton schools; Vivek had a younger sister (dymtrow is Facebook friends with her) - I've been working on pinning down a specific connection but I don't quite have it yet!

Oh wow.

How interesting...Bryan was born in 1977, so is only two years younger. They would have been 28 and 26 when those Getty Images pics of Dan and Bryan were taken at the amusement park back in 2003.

The little Bryan/Dan/Vivek trifecta sounds like it could be a recipe for disaster.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh wow.

How interesting...Bryan was born in 1977, so is only two years younger. They would have been 28 and 26 when those Getty Images pics of Dan and Bryan were taken at the amusement park back in 2003.

The little Bryan/Dan/Vivek trifecta sounds like it could be a recipe for disaster.

Right!  The boys club, behind the scenes. Lynne mentions Britney & Kevin missing Dan's 30th birthday - https://www.ukbritney.tv/2005/02/23/lynne-posts-message-on-britneys-stream-of-consciousness/ 

Possibly related - Dymtrow's elder brother and father died within a month of each other in 2007. John F Dymtrow (father) died September 29th, and John D Dymtrow died October 15th. Brother John had a heart transplant (newspaper articles from the early nineties detailed the search for a donor) but I'm not sure of the cause of his death. Regardless, the Dymtrows have some notoriety in the Boca community.  Relevant?  Grief may have affected Dan's judgement.  

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Ohhhhh!! I missed this tooooo!! This makes a lot of sense!!!!!!!

This is super sleuthing at its finest.

6 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Right!  The boys club, behind the scenes. Lynne mentions Britney & Kevin missing Dan's 30th birthday - https://www.ukbritney.tv/2005/02/23/lynne-posts-message-on-britneys-stream-of-consciousness/ 

Possibly related - Dymtrow's elder brother and father died within a month of each other in 2007. John F Dymtrow (father) died September 29th, and John D Dymtrow died October 15th. Brother John had a heart transplant (newspaper articles from the early nineties detailed the search for a donor) but I'm not sure of the cause of his death. Regardless, the Dymtrows have some notoriety in the Boca community.  Relevant?  Grief may have affected Dan's judgement.  

spacer.png

Also…for the sake of brainstorming re: Dan, Vivek and apartment 803, it’s possible they were roommates. Also, it’s possible than Bryan and Dan were roommates at some point

10 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

spacer.png

And again for the sake of brainstorming, do you think it’s possible that Dan brought tri star into the fold? Wasn’t Tri Star’s original address in Boca Raton, FL?

17 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

spacer.png

@Ghoulia this is amazing!!! I think you might be right that Dan’s decisions were influenced by grief

the timeline for 2007-2008 biz manager timeline is the sloppiest (after Larry gets fired For the second time). — Some of the answers to the timeline are probably in that Missing doc from April 2007 (the initial filing for Brit’s labor dispute lawsuit against Larry).

10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Ghoulia this is amazing!!! I think you might be right that Dan’s decisions were influenced by grief

the timeline for 2007-2008 biz manager timeline is the sloppiest (after Larry gets fired For the second time). — Some of the answers to the timeline are probably in that Missing doc from April 2007 (the initial filing for Brit’s labor dispute lawsuit against Larry).

Ohhh!

Because how did Larry sneak back into the fold in December 2006?

Did Britney have to break a contract with Dan for this to happen? 

Who came between Richard Feldstein (Dec 2006) and Howard Grossman (Aug 2007) as a business manager? (If we were to take Team CON's allegation at face value that Grossman started in August.)

December 2006 is the same month that the payments to WEG stopped.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ohhh!

Because how did Larry sneak back into the fold in December 2006?

Did Britney have to break a contract with Dan for this to happen? 

Who came between Richard Feldstein (Dec 2006) and Howard Grossman (Aug 2007) as a business manager? (If we were to take Team CON's allegation at face value that Grossman started in August.)

December 2006 is the same month that the payments to WEG stopped.

We also know that Dan and Larry continue to work together in the future.

55 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

We also know that Dan and Larry continue to work together in the future.

I'm thinking of the Dan-Bryan-Vivek trifecta.

December 2006.

WEG payments stopped ... Just as Dan was on his way out the door.

The Foundation was also entering into a deficit ... Just as Dan was on his way out the door.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm thinking of the Dan-Bryan-Vivek trifecta.

December 2006.

WEG payments stopped ... Just as Dan was on his way out the door.

The Foundation was also entering into a deficit ... Just as Dan was on his way out the door.

Then how would Britney and kfed fit into the trifecta? I think Britney liked Bryan and Dan at this point, Dan became Kfed’s manager. 
so what was happening here?

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Then how would Britney and kfed fit into the trifecta? I think Britney liked Bryan and Dan at this point, Dan became Kfed’s manager. 
so what was happening here?

In December 2006...

Kevin stuck with Dan...While Britney re-hired Larry.

Perhaps Dan saw an opportunity to stick his hand in the cookie jar?

I need to comb through the entire "Pre-CON" thread for dates...But here's a new entry for our Chronological Timeline:

Key Dates:

Dec. 1, 2007 - Bryan Spears remains the President of the Britney Spears Foundation, having signed the 2006 tax return with a female accountant from Tennessee.

Dec. 14, 2007 - Dan Dymtrow's lawyers, including Vivek Gupta, file a complaint against Taylor Swift and her parents in a New York court to recover monies for, "unjust enrichment, breach of contract and implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, promissory estoppel and estoppel in pais, and tortious interference with prospective economic opportunity." Gupta's business address is listed as Apt. 803 in the Silk Building.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block