Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab? : A Research Thread

24 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

We are def in the territory of conspiracy/speculation…but hopefully we are enough pages in that the usual 4-5 people are the only ones reading it 😆

but adderall…I don’t think this was ever a “problem.” B is soooo much like my hubby…the ADD is strong and extremely loveable; but extremely strong.

The effect of Risperdal, Seroquel combo is not like any **** the typical person would interact with…legal or illegal…it’s def stronger and different than heroine/opioids for instance. It should be viewed as Bond-movie-esque control ****.

This combo, going forward we should call it the zombie cocktail…it’s not comparable to Adderall or any therapeutic ****—legal or illegal.

I explored suing my mom’s facility over this, it backfired and led to a full family escape mission to get my mom to Florida for better care. Once we got to Florida, to my mom’s now current long term care facility, they interviewed our entire family for abuse bc of the ***** she was on…specifically the zombie cocktail…Me and my family had assumed they were “slipping” my mom some illegal ****. But, it turned out that the very legal zombie combo was being administered in plain sight.

the zombie cocktail is so strong I’d be surprised if it were legal to freely prescribe to a young person. The only reason they give it to dementia patients in Cali is so the facility can make a huge profit by charging $9000/month per patient and staffing 1 caretaker for 54 patients. The police said “there is no way to tell if it is the ***** or the dementia” so the facilities get away with doing this. 
i guess my point is, anyone being given this zombie cocktail is likely a victim of abuse. It’s a Bond-movie-esque control ****, and def not comparable to adderall. 

Exactly, and that's why there's no way they were giving her the zombie cocktail in the days or weeks prior to the 5150, because she was very much active, franctic even in the last few days. And that's why we got to thinking the zombie cocktail must have been given to her only in the night of the second 5150, to have her relaxed and compliant when the ambulance and police came. 

PS: It's so awful what your family has gone through, I'm glad you were able to get her better treatment. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

We are def in the territory of conspiracy/speculation…but hopefully we are enough pages in that the usual 4-5 people are the only ones reading it 😆

but adderall…I don’t think this was ever a “problem.” B is soooo much like my hubby…the ADD is strong and extremely loveable; but extremely strong.

The effect of Risperdal, Seroquel combo is not like any **** the typical person would interact with…legal or illegal…it’s def stronger and different than heroine/opioids for instance. It should be viewed as Bond-movie-esque control ****.

This combo, going forward we should call it the zombie cocktail…it’s not comparable to Adderall or any therapeutic ****—legal or illegal.

I explored suing my mom’s facility over this, it backfired and led to a full family escape mission to get my mom to Florida for better care. Once we got to Florida, to my mom’s now current long term care facility, they interviewed our entire family for abuse bc of the ***** she was on…specifically the zombie cocktail…Me and my family had assumed they were “slipping” my mom some illegal ****. But, it turned out that the very legal zombie combo was being administered in plain sight.

the zombie cocktail is so strong I’d be surprised if it were legal to freely prescribe to a young person. The only reason they give it to dementia patients in Cali is so the facility can make a huge profit by charging $9000/month per patient and staffing 1 caretaker for 54 patients. The police said “there is no way to tell if it is the ***** or the dementia” so the facilities get away with doing this. 
i guess my point is, anyone being given this zombie cocktail is likely a victim of abuse. It’s a Bond-movie-esque control ****, and def not comparable to adderall. 

Looking more closely at Lynne's declaration...

These are the passages that refer to drugging, which she later included in her book:

"Britney then picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, "What does insomnia mean?" Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake."

~~~> A side effect of Adderall.

"Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain."

~~~> "...and included Risperdol and Seroquel." Lynne doesn't say that Lutfi grinds up the R and S, only that he grinds the pills  that were on the counter and included R and S.

~~~> "...and that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping)." That is FALSE! Britney was wide awake for those three days and going non-stop!

~~~> The sleep induced coma part is just "Lynne speak." Meant to confuse, IMO.

"Britney refused to drink her wine and asked to drink mine."

~~~> Probably because homegirl knows her drinks are being spiked.

"Sam and I were sitting in the back seat, with Chad as well. He told me that he gave Britney something (when they were upstairs) to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

~~~> That sounds like Adderall.

"He told me that if he weren't in the house to give Britney her medicine, she would kill herself."

~~~> Here he's probably referring to the prescribed anti-psychotics.

"To my knowledge, Britney never went to sleep that night and was very agitated for most of the night." 

~~~> That sounds like Adderall.

"I did not see Britney again until I arrived at her house on Wednesday night after Sam called me and told me to come to the house. When we arrived, Britney seemed subdued. The police arrived and took her to the Neuro Psychiatric Institute at UCLA ("NPI"). While at NPI, I l earned that Britney informed her doctor, Lee Sadja, MD, that she had also taken Aderol."

~~~> Subdued sounds like the Risperdal and Seroquel.

Link: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=4249744&page=1

So...

Unfortunately, I also know what dementia looks like. My mom passed away from Alzheimer's a year ago, and was put on anti-psychotics several years earlier.

The way in which Britney was behaving in the three days leading up to the second 5150 did not look like she'd been slipped a "zombie cocktail." She was talking in her British accent, was animated, and if anything, was highly entertaining!

• Love 1

My skin has been crawling all day. This was linked in a thread about Deborah Nadel.  

https://people.com/archive/cover-story-britney-interrupted-vol-69-no-6/

"On Jan. 28, Lynne—who had used Lutfi as a reliable conduit to her daughter since their failed reunion in October—arrived from Kentwood, La., and joined a small group inside Britney’s Beverly Hills home including Lutfi, Ghalib and Alli Sims for what a source calls a “bonding session.” But it did not go well. Later, in her court declaration, Lynne accused Lutfi of drugging Britney, verbally abusing her, cutting off all phone lines in the house and disposing of cell phone chargers in an attempt to control her. Lutfi declined PEOPLE’s request to address the accusations in Lynne’s file. But a source close to him says, “Sam’s not worried. He can handle this.” Indeed, Lutfi had told PEOPLE a few days earlier that he “knew the family would try and force him out of the picture. [They] are trying to look like heroes, swooping in after all the dirty work is done. Their worry is being financially cut off.” Sources in the Spears camp vehemently deny the accusations. “Jamie has a job. And Lynne is a simple, Christian person, not flashy. She’s always in jeans and sweatshirts. She doesn’t care about money.”

• Like 3

The sleep-induced coma part in Lynne's testimony also caught my eyes. Reminds me of Michael Jackson and his propofol saga. WTF the doctors were telling Lutfi (or Lynne? Who knows).

It doesn't even make medical sense. Induce Britney to coma to "heal her brain" with meds. What...

(It does, it's a legit treatment, but inducing someone into a coma to give them more meds is weird. Especially someone who seemed still competent like Britney)

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

My skin has been crawling all day. This was linked in a thread about Deborah Nadel.  

https://people.com/archive/cover-story-britney-interrupted-vol-69-no-6/

"On Jan. 28, Lynne—who had used Lutfi as a reliable conduit to her daughter since their failed reunion in October—arrived from Kentwood, La., and joined a small group inside Britney’s Beverly Hills home including Lutfi, Ghalib and Alli Sims for what a source calls a “bonding session.” But it did not go well. Later, in her court declaration, Lynne accused Lutfi of drugging Britney, verbally abusing her, cutting off all phone lines in the house and disposing of cell phone chargers in an attempt to control her. Lutfi declined PEOPLE’s request to address the accusations in Lynne’s file. But a source close to him says, “Sam’s not worried. He can handle this.” Indeed, Lutfi had told PEOPLE a few days earlier that he “knew the family would try and force him out of the picture. [They] are trying to look like heroes, swooping in after all the dirty work is done. Their worry is being financially cut off.” Sources in the Spears camp vehemently deny the accusations. “Jamie has a job. And Lynne is a simple, Christian person, not flashy. She’s always in jeans and sweatshirts. She doesn’t care about money.”

So many thoughts...

About Lutfi's role as a conduit...

About Lutfi's "dirty work"...

But mainly about Dr. Deborah Nadel...I skimmed that thread about her. I'm not sure that it's fair to implicate her in this. 

Nadel had no control over the way in which her prescribed medications were being used...If Lutfi was slipping Britney Adderall in addition to her meds, or if Lynne gave Britney a "zombie cocktail" to subdue her prior to the second 5150, there would be no way for Nadel to know.

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

The sleep-induced coma part in Lynne's testimony also caught my eyes. Reminds me of Michael Jackson and his propofol saga. WTF the doctors were telling Lutfi (or Lynne? Who knows).

It doesn't even make medical sense. Induce Britney to coma to "heal her brain" with meds. What...

Skimming Lutfi's lawsuit documents from April 1, 2011...

• The "**** her into a coma" line is what he is disputing.
  • He claims he never "said" that to Lynne and Jackie (I actually believe him — I suspect Lou Taylor wrote that line, and that it was to ensure the RO was issued, ensure Lutfi was the scapegoat going forward, and establish the "susceptible to undue influence" argument for the permanent CON.)
  • He openly admits to giving her the Risperdal and Seroquel prescribed by Dr. Nadel.
  • He emphasizes that it was Britney who was taking the Adderall, starting in November of 2007 (during which she did fail a **** test, which at the time was attributed by TMZ to a prescription for Adderall.)
  • Between 2009 and 2011 Lutfi repeatedly requests copies of the **** tests that Britney had to take for the custody dispute to prove the above point.

I think I'm going to retract my statement that it was likely Lynne who gave Britney a "zombie cocktail" to subdue her prior to the second 5150. It likely was Lutfi. But I suspect the entire CON team very much knew exactly what he was doing and were waiting for the phone call so they could schedule a court date and leap into action.

Lutfi likely wasn't expecting to be ejected from the manager/life coach role and to be publicly thrown under the bus via the declaration. I believe he expected to remain a part of the CON, with Lynne in the role of Conservator, and was caught off guard when it was announced that the Conservator role had been assigned to Jamie.

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Skimming Lutfi's lawsuit documents from April 1, 2011...

• The "**** her into a coma" line is what he is disputing.
  • He claims he never "said" that to Lynne and Jackie (I actually believe him — I suspect Lou Taylor wrote that line, and that it was to ensure the RO was issued, ensure Lutfi was the scapegoat going forward, and establish the "susceptible to undue influence" argument for the permanent CON.)
  • He openly admits to giving her the Risperdal and Seroquel prescribed by Dr. Nadel.
  • He emphasizes that it was Britney who was taking the Adderall, starting in November of 2007 (during which she did fail a **** test, which at the time was attributed by TMZ to a prescription for Adderall.)
  • Between 2009 and 2011 Lutfi repeatedly requests copies of the **** tests that Britney had to take for the custody dispute to prove the above point.

I think I'm going to retract my statement that it was likely Lynne who gave Britney a "zombie cocktail" to subdue her prior to the second 5150. It likely was Lutfi. But I suspect the entire CON team very much knew exactly what he was doing and were waiting for the phone call so they could schedule a court date and leap into action.

Lutfi likely wasn't expecting to be ejected from the manager/life coach role and to be publicly thrown under the bus via the declaration. I believe he expected to remain a part of the CON, with Lynne in the role of Conservator, and was caught off guard when it was announced that the Conservator role had been assigned to Jamie.

I still think it may have been Lynne's idea, since she had already done de same thing herself a year prior in Feb '07. Too big a coincidence for my liking.

As to the last thing you mention, I have a question... Assuming Britney stayed up for 3 days as a result of reading Jon Eardley's letter where he warned her about the conservatorship, why would Sam give Britney that letter, and then do Team Con's dirty work (“[They] are trying to look like heroes, swooping in after all the dirty work is done.”)? 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I still think it may have been Lynne's idea, since she had already done de same thing herself a year prior in Feb '07. Too big a coincidence for my liking.

As to the last thing you mention, I have a question... Assuming Britney stayed up for 3 days as a result of reading Jon Eardley's letter where he warned her about the conservatorship, why would Sam give Britney that letter, and then do Team Con's dirty work (“[They] are trying to look like heroes, swooping in after all the dirty work is done.”)? 

Maybe Lutfi did it with Lynne's consent? Lutfi was alone with Britney at her house until there was a report on X17 of a "suicide attempt," and then Lynne was summoned to the house: "I did not see Britney again until I arrived at her house on Wednesday night after Sam called me and told me to come to the house. When we arrived, Britney seemed subdued."

Or maybe Lynne did do it herself, but Lutfi was forced to repeat the line in his court case since he'd already admitted to X17 on camera that he'd done it, as well as told gossip blogs that he'd given her a "handful of miracle pills"?

Eardley's letter...

First, I believe Lutfi was the person who informed Eardley there was a conservatorship coming down the pipe...How else would Eardley be able to guess this random fact? Who would ever consider a conservatorship for a high functioning person like Britney?Eardley was likely an honest person, caught in the crossfire, but I believe he was being used as a tool by Lutfi. We know from Lutfi's April 2019 phone call to Lynne that Lutfi is not on Britney's side, and is also supportive of the CON as long as Jamie is not at the helm.

Lutfi seems to enjoy pitting all of the players against each other...If he showed Britney the letter I imagine it would be to earn her trust so that he would continue to be the "knight in shining armour" while she would remain distrustful of both Jamie and Lynne.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Lynne’s fees hearing were pushed back again. 

I wonder if Rosengart is pushing Lynne to admit what she knows and DID in exchange for fees to be paid. 

In the last court transcript Rosengart talked about wanting to get information from Lynne's lawyers so this is a real possibility...

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I wonder if Rosengart is pushing Lynne to admit what she knows and DID in exchange for fees to be paid. 

Do you think the change of date is a sign they might be negotiating? I don't know what to think

On 3/7/2022 at 8:28 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe Lutfi did it with Lynne's consent? Lutfi was alone with Britney at her house until there was a report on X17 of a "suicide attempt," and then Lynne was summoned to the house: "I did not see Britney again until I arrived at her house on Wednesday night after Sam called me and told me to come to the house. When we arrived, Britney seemed subdued."

Or maybe Lynne did do it herself, but Lutfi was forced to repeat the line in his court case since he'd already admitted to X17 on camera that he'd done it, as well as told gossip blogs that he'd given her a "handful of miracle pills"?

Eardley's letter...

First, I believe Lutfi was the person who informed Eardley there was a conservatorship coming down the pipe...How else would Eardley be able to guess this random fact? Who would ever consider a conservatorship for a high functioning person like Britney?Eardley was likely an honest person, caught in the crossfire, but I believe he was being used as a tool by Lutfi. We know from Lutfi's April 2019 phone call to Lynne that Lutfi is not on Britney's side, and is also supportive of the CON as long as Jamie is not at the helm.

Lutfi seems to enjoy pitting all of the players against each other...If he showed Britney the letter I imagine it would be to earn her trust so that he would continue to be the "knight in shining armour" while she would remain distrustful of both Jamie and Lynne.

But if Lutfi knew they wanted to put her in a conservatorship and he was in fact helping them get there because he was counting on being kept as a manager (or any other capacity), why would he risk it by having Eardley write Britney a letter? Did he discover they planned on kicking him out of the con and wanted to sabotage the plan last minute? Did he have a guity conscience and tried to warn Britney, hoping she would be able to stop the conservatorship attempt and keep him by her side? If that is the case, then that doesn't quite fit with him being involved in the second 5150. Why would he give Britney the zombie cocktail before the paparazzi, ambulance and cops were called, presumably by him? If he didn't call the 5150 (and X17 about the 'suicide attempt'), who did?

6 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

But if Lutfi knew they wanted to put her in a conservatorship and he was in fact helping them get there because he was counting on being kept as a manager (or any other capacity), why would he risk it by having Eardley write Britney a letter? Did he discover they planned on kicking him out of the con and wanted to sabotage the plan last minute? Did he have a guity conscience and tried to warn Britney, hoping she would be able to stop the conservatorship attempt and keep him by her side? If that is the case, then that doesn't quite fit with him being involved in the second 5150. Why would he give Britney the zombie cocktail before the paparazzi, ambulance and cops were called, presumably by him? If he didn't call the 5150 (and X17 about the 'suicide attempt'), who did?

Dr. Deborah Nadel called in the second 5150.

Lutfi's lawsuit said she was making nightly house calls, and he says on page 10 of his "Motion to Compel" documents that Nadel called in the second 5150. However, I'm sure I've seen that stated elsewhere as well.

I doubt for a second that Lutfi had a guilty conscience...

So...

A "5150" is a 72-hour hold when someone is deemed to be a danger to themself or others.

Britney was released mid-way into the first 72-hour hold because doctors allowed her to sign herself out.

Perhaps Lutfi, knowing the effects of the "zombie cocktail" would wear off and she'd eventually be released, thought he'd be able to bring her a bag of "In-And-Out" at the hospital and talk her into another scenario where he was her "knight in shining armour"?

That would be his "Plan A."

He and Eardley pursued her for a full year after the CON went into effect...I have no doubt Lutfi had some plan up his sleeve where her family would be forcefully ejected from her life, he'd continue in the role of manager and life coach, Eardley would become her custody lawyer, and she'd be back out on tour within months with Lutfi raking in the dough that Larry Rudolph was eventually awarded with.

But first, I imagine he had to be paid for the "dirty work" that he'd already been assigned to do...So why not carry through with "Plan B"? At the time, I suspect he thought that Lynne was going to be awarded the Conservator's role. It seems he viewed himself and Lynne to be a package deal.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Dr. Deborah Nadel called in the second 5150.

Lutfi's lawsuit said she was making nightly house calls, and he says on page 10 of his "Motion to Compel" documents that Nadel called in the second 5150. However, I'm sure I've seen that stated elsewhere as well.

I doubt for a second that Lutfi had a guilty conscience...

So...

A "5150" is a 72-hour hold when someone is deemed to be a danger to themself or others.

Britney was released mid-way into the first 72-hour hold because doctors allowed her to sign herself out.

Perhaps Lutfi, knowing the effects of the "zombie cocktail" would wear off and she'd eventually be released, thought he'd be able to bring her a bag of "In-And-Out" at the hospital and talk her into another scenario where he was her "knight in shining armour"?

That would be his "Plan A."

He and Eardley pursued her for a full year after the CON went into effect...I have no doubt Lutfi had some plan up his sleeve where her family would be forcefully ejected from her life, he'd continue in the role of manager and life coach, Eardley would become her custody lawyer, and she'd be back out on tour within months with Lutfi raking in the dough that Larry Rudolph was eventually awarded with.

But first, I imagine he had to be paid for the "dirty work" that he'd already been assigned to do...So why not carry through with "Plan B"? At the time, I suspect he thought that Lynne was going to be awarded the Conservator's role. It seems he viewed himself and Lynne to be a package deal.

Ah ok, I don't know why I thought Dr. Nadel making the call was not confirmed. Then my question would be WHY did Dr. Nadel make the call at that time. 

Reading your theory about Lutfi, I was unconvinced because it seems like a rather reckless plan to me, I don't think he counted on her being released again (the second 5150 is too well planned to correct the mistakes of the first time, including her being released too soon), and he's risking everything by giving her Eardley's letter... but in the end I think I buy it, and I think what makes me buy it is the last thing you say: "I suspect he thought that Lynne was going to be awarded the Conservator's role. It seems he viewed himself and Lynne to be a package deal". I can actually believed he got cocky and thought he could actually be a main player because of his relationship with Lynne, and it stands to reason he'd think Lynne would be the conservator.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Ah ok, I don't know why I thought Dr. Nadel making the call was not confirmed. Then my question would be WHY did Dr. Nadel make the call at that time. 

Reading your theory about Lutfi, I was unconvinced because it seems like a rather reckless plan to me, I don't think he counted on her being released again (the second 5150 is too well planned to correct the mistakes of the first time, including her being released too soon), and he's risking everything by giving her Eardley's letter... but in the end I think I buy it, and I think what makes me buy it is the last thing you say: "I suspect he thought that Lynne was going to be awarded the Conservator's role. It seems he viewed himself and Lynne to be a package deal". I can actually believed he got cocky and thought he could actually be a main player because of his relationship with Lynne, and it stands to reason he'd think Lynne would be the conservator.

If Dr. Nadel arrived and Britney had already been given a "zombie cocktail" by either Lutfi or Lynne...It wouldn't have been a hard decision for her. She wouldn't have known that Adderall was playing into the mix as well.

In his lawsuit, Lutfi says that he and Lynne spoke "daily" throughout 2007...So they did have a close relationship, which does appear clear through this 2019 call:

spacer.png

"I tried all of 2007 to do this for you and I was the only one to."

"They have had all the chances to put you in charge all this time but they will never do that."

"They have lied to you over and over again."

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Realistically, could there be any criminal charges filed regarding either the February 2007 or the January 2008 incidents?

Drugging someone without them knowing feels like it should be a crime.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Realistically, could there be any criminal charges filed regarding either the February 2007 or the January 2008 incidents?

The statute of limitations for basically anything has run out, I'm afraid, unless there is some loophole that says the time you've spent trapped in a conservatorship doesn't count?  Perhaps there is some monumental case building on the idea that since Brit was essentially a minor while conserved, she will have time from the date which she was freed since this is sort of like when she became an adult again in the eyes of the court?

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think they'll get her for that, or anything else really...but maybe they could accuse her of being complicit in some of the crimes commited later on? Maybe simply the thought of being seen as guilty by the general public, plus the thought of having to pay all her legal fees, is enough of a 'threat' for her to want to negotiate and start helping Rosengart out in exchange of paid fees and a clean name. We all know Lynne really does care what people think of her (as opposed to Jamie), and she may not have the money to pay her lawyer of face a new lawsuit.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block