Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab? : A Research Thread

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If that's what they claim, either their story doesn't jive....Or Lutfi was lying to Lynne.

(Which wouldn't be a shocker.)

Key dates:

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 29, 2019 - Sam Lutfi sends Lynne Spears a long message and $1,000, asking her to lawyer up and fight for control of the conservatorship. He tells her the "b gram girls would like to speak to you as well."

****, that's true! When I wrote that comment I didn't realise Lutfi's message to Lynne was only a few days after the leaked voicemail! What they say in the podcast:

"He first reached out in 2019, after we released that bombshell Britney's Gram episode. He gave us props for 'exposing the truth'. We didn't even respond for a year, because we were a little freaked out, considering what we knew about him. But eventually, we reached out to see if he wanted to come on mic for this podcast and tell his side of the story. At first he acted like he was willing to, but then he kept dodging our requests to set a time to record, and this set off a sort of cat and mouse game with Lutfi..."

I bet he lied to Lynne, using the fact that he contacted the girls to make up a lie that they had contacted him. That, and/or he knew from some other source that the girls would like to be able to talk to Lynne. But I doubt at that time they were thinking about interviewing any of them, that was too soon after thevoicemail.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Wait, what?

"...a warrant to search her Malibu home for *****." 

Was Lutfi informing Kalie here?

Not sure about informing, since that search never happened... to me it sounds more like he was just trying to get her to trust him and take him to the house.

That said, he might have actually known something, didn't he at some point bring search dogs to the house later on that year, once he became a regular in Britney's life? Maybe the planting *****/doing a search was talked about at some point as a possible strategy to get custody?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes.

Back in February 2007, there was video of Lutfi on the X17 site admitting to drugging her...But to be fair, it was doctor-prescribed medication, and Lutfi said he was putting it in her food because she was refusing to take it.

Lynne's declaration said that Britney was taking Adderall at the same time as the crushed Risperdal and Seroquel, so the two medications were likely mixing with really bad results. That is what landed Britney in the hospital for her second 5150 and resulted in the CON.

This is why "the movement" (or should I say, the Twitter crowd) has been driving me nuts with their "dementia" claims...Because "****-induced dementia" is a real thing, and that is likely why that box was checked for the temporary conservatorship.

The CON switched to "susceptible to undue influence" for the permanent conservatorship...Which makes sense, because legally, it really was a voluntary conservatorship since there had been no capacity declaration made because Dr. Spar didn't actually file it.

That is why the visitation agreement with Kevin was so important...The entire premise of the CON falls apart without it.

I'm not sure I believe Lynne's account of Lutfi grinding those meds into her drink...she also said Lutfi says her doctor wanted her on a sleep induced coma, but unless I'm mistaken, she also says right before the 5150 Britney had been awake for like 3 days straight, so something doesn't fit in that story,

"Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic **** for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel. He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain."

About the sleep depravation: 

It sounds to me like Lynne is doing a classic "accusing others of what you've done yourself". I don't doubt Lutfi was doing wrong things and maybe even giving B meds, don't get me wrong... I just think Lynne's account is very very unreliable. 

Do we know for sure those meds are indeed what Dr. Nadel prescribed?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did you see the quote I just posted from Rolling Stone?

So he told Kalie there was a warrant to search the Malibu home for *****.

Note that it's not Britney's home that Lutfi mentions to both Lynne and Kalie...It's the Malibu home that Kevin is able to give him access to.

Yes. Remember that email Britney sent her father where she said she hated the fact that Kevin could come to her house with her mom "who she planted w**d with as a kid" or something like that. I always found that curious.

Also, Lutfi's call to Lynne, the night of the 19th works perfectly, because according to X17, Britney wasn't home that night.

"It was midnight, but I turned around and drove to Britney's house and met her assistant, Allie. Along with the guards, we combed the house, and no ***** whatsoever were to be found. Nonetheless, Allie and I were scared to death."

11 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We now know Lynne allegedly received a call from Sam Lutfi at midnight some time between Feb. 16 and Feb. 20th saying there were ***** planted in the home that Britney shared with Kevin. We also know Alli Sims and multiple security guards helped search the house.

How much do you want to bet Lynne received the phone call on the night of Monday, February 19th?

10 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

X17 photographs Britney on 2/19: 

https://www.x17online.com/2007/02/brits_new_look

“Britney Spears stepped out last night for the first time since shaving her head, showing off her new blonde wig at the Roxy on Sunset! She left the club around 1am and headed for the Beverly Hills Hotel”

Now my question is, why does Lynne go from searching Britney's house for ***** the night of February 19th after Lutfi's "warning" call, to spike her redbull on the next morning in order to force her into rehab? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Not sure about informing, since that search never happened... to me it sounds more like he was just trying to get her to trust him and take him to the house.

That said, he might have actually known something, didn't he at some point bring search dogs to the house later on that year, once he became a regular in Britney's life? Maybe the planting *****/doing a search was talked about at some point as a possible strategy to get custody?

Do we know that the search never happened?

If it was at the Malibu house, the paps wouldn't have been keeping an eye on it.

Since Lutfi always seems to tell half-truths...

I do believe the story about the **** sniffing dogs...But I suspect it happened on either the night of Monday, February 19th or the night of Wednesday, February 21st.

As in..."There are ***** planted in Britney's Malibu home" and the **** sniffing dogs are two parts of the same story.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm not sure I believe Lynne's account of Lutfi grinding those meds into her drink...she also said Lutfi says her doctor wanted her on a sleep induced coma, but unless I'm mistaken, she also says right before the 5150 Britney had been awake for like 3 days straight, so something doesn't fit in that story,

"Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic **** for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel. He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain."

About the sleep depravation: 

It sounds to me like Lynne is doing a classic "accusing others of what you've done yourself". I don't doubt Lutfi was doing wrong things and maybe even giving B meds, don't get me wrong... I just think Lynne's account is very very unreliable. 

Do we know for sure those meds are indeed what Dr. Nadel prescribed?

I don't believe Lynne's account of the *****, since we know Britney was actually up for three days straight, running on Red Bulls, leading up to the second 5150. 

However, there used to be video of Lutfi admitting that he did it on the X17 website. He also did interviews with gossip blogs:

https://www.hollywood.com/celebrities/lutfi-i-gave-britney-miracle-pills-57175570

Also, if he was giving her anything other than what Lynne listed in her declaration, it would have shown up in tests run at UCLA. There were no criminal charges filed, so I'm assuming that whatever Lutfi gave her really was part of a prescription.

I suspect that the entire CON knew Lutfi was giving her the meds, and were patiently waiting for them to work their magic...All so they could jump into action and schedule their court date.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Yes. Remember that email Britney sent her father where she said she hated the fact that Kevin could come to her house with her mom "who she planted w**d with as a kid" or something like that. I always found that curious.

Also, Lutfi's call to Lynne, the night of the 19th works perfectly, because according to X17, Britney wasn't home that night.

"It was midnight, but I turned around and drove to Britney's house and met her assistant, Allie. Along with the guards, we combed the house, and no ***** whatsoever were to be found. Nonetheless, Allie and I were scared to death."

Now my question is, why does Lynne go from searching Britney's house for ***** the night of February 19th after Lutfi's "warning" call, to spike her redbull on the next morning in order to force her into rehab? 

Note that the pics of Britney at the Roxy are from the early morning hours of Feb. 19th...She'd gone out with Alli on the Sunday night, and those pics were taken at around 1 am on Monday morning.

That leaves the Monday night as a bit of a blank space...We don't know where Britney was that night.

Also, Lynne doesn't drive to Britney's house at The Summit...She meets Allie at Britney and Kevin's shared home in Malibu.

Bryan's apartment in Marina Del Rey isn't that far from Malibu. It looks to be a 30-minute drive down the coast.

So there's a chance that something occurred at the Malibu mansion on Monday night, which forced them all to gather at Bryan's apartment the next morning.

But...

Why would anybody need to **** anyone in such a situation?

Possibly because they're hysterical? Or un-compliant?

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't believe Lynne's account of the *****, since we know Britney was actually up for three days straight, running on Red Bulls, leading up to the second 5150. 

However, there used to be video of Lutfi admitting that he did it on the X17 website. He also did interviews with gossip blogs:

https://www.hollywood.com/celebrities/lutfi-i-gave-britney-miracle-pills-57175570

Also, if he was giving her anything other than what Lynne listed in her declaration, it would have shown up in tests run at UCLA. There were no criminal charges filed, so I'm assuming that whatever Lutfi gave her really was part of a prescription.

I suspect that the entire CON knew Lutfi was giving her the meds, and were patiently waiting for them to work their magic...All so they could jump into action and schedule their court date.

Yeah I don't doubt he gave her something, because I believe people had been giving her *something* since she was a kid, and I agree the entire Con knew what Lutfi was doing and they were counting on him to do it. But to me, what doesn't jive (thank you for introducing me to that expression, btw) is how was she up for three days straight if he was allegedly giving her meds that have the opposite effect?

If he was grinding those downer meds into her food regularly, she wouldn't have been so franctic, no? In my head, the story only clicks if he only gave her the downer meds right before the police was called. Which would be replicating Lynne's behaviour from Feb 20th, 2007. Which leads me to believe one of them gave the idea to the other. She did, after all, go into that ambulance calmed and willingly. Again, Lynne and Lutfi's behaviour seems to be intertwined.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Note that the pics of Britney at the Roxy are from the early morning hours of Feb. 19th...She'd gone out with Alli on the Sunday night, and those pics were taken at around 1 am on Monday morning.

That leaves the Monday night as a bit of a blank space...We don't know where Britney was that night.

Also, Lynne doesn't drive to Britney's house at The Summit...She meets Allie at Britney and Kevin's shared home in Malibu.

Bryan's apartment in Marina Del Rey isn't that far from Malibu. It looks to be a 30-minute drive down the coast.

So there's a chance that something occurred at the Malibu mansion on Monday night, which forced them all to gather at Bryan's apartment the next morning.

But...

Why would anybody need to **** anyone in such a situation?

Possibly because they're hysterical? Or un-compliant?

Oh ok. I always misunderstand those kinds of reports, because for me 1am would be considered february 18th's night, not the 19th's morning. I also forget she was using two houses at the time (plus hotels, sometimes). So it's not at all strange that she wasn't in Malibu when they searched the house.

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do we know that the search never happened?

If it was at the Malibu house, the paps wouldn't have been keeping an eye on it.

Since Lutfi always seems to tell half-truths...

I do believe the story about the **** sniffing dogs...But I suspect it happened on either the night of Monday, February 19th or the night of Wednesday, February 21st.

As in..."There are ***** planted in Britney's Malibu home" and the **** sniffing dogs are two parts of the same story.

I meand a court order search never happened. I'm assuming that because I think if that was the case, we'd know...I imagine it would have been used in court, either in her favour if nothing was found or against her in case something appeared.

My thinking was, he did bring the **** sniffing dogs but he did so later on, when he actually gor inserted into Britney's life and house. Perhaps he knew MVK+Kevin had talked about planting ***** or searching her home for *****, so that was the first thing he first things he did. It's something he could have used to gain the trust of both Britney (I know they wanted to plant ***** and I'm helping you so they don't find anything if they show up with a warrant), and Lynne (P.I. work Nazarian style, making sure she doesn't overdose).

But of course what you say could be true as well. He did make a reference in 2008 to being in the family's life for a year, after all...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder what it was that made it click for you?

Everyone, I'd just like to give you all a round of applause. This is one of the most fascinating research threads I've ever read!

@Steel Magnolia, our dean of Britney Studies, I think you persuasively laid out your thesis here:

14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She'd been drugged by Lutfi with Risperdal and Seroquel in the five days leading up to the CON.

"**** induced dementia" is an actual thing, and I imagine that Britney was suffering from it...So the "dementia" claim likely wasn't that much of stretch. At least, until the effects of the ***** wore off.

@Ghoulia is right. This is one of the darkest aspects of the entire con. At this particular point in late February, 2007, the puppeteers were willing to practically kill Britney through a seriously harmful cocktail of prescription *****. Their goal was to create the circumstances for back-to-back 5150s to strip her of her civil rights, as @Steel Magnolia wrote earlier in the thread.

@RebellionSparkles, I'm really sorry about your grandma. That is particularly painful, and I know how awful it can feel to realize that your incapacitated grandparent has been betrayed by their caregivers. But I do thank you, because sharing your family's experience with your grandma being fed Risperdal and Seroquel helped me understand that point for our purposes. I'm glad you got her out of there!!! 

14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lynne's declaration said that Britney was taking Adderall at the same time as the crushed Risperdal and Seroquel, so the two medications were likely mixing with really bad results. That is what landed Britney in the hospital for her second 5150 and resulted in the CON.

This is why "the movement" (or should I say, the Twitter crowd) has been driving me nuts with their "dementia" claims...Because "****-induced dementia" is a real thing, and that is likely why that box was checked for the temporary conservatorship.

The CON switched to "susceptible to undue influence" for the permanent conservatorship...Which makes sense, because legally, it really was a voluntary conservatorship since there had been no capacity declaration made because Dr. Spar didn't actually file it.

That is why the visitation agreement with Kevin was so important...The entire premise of the CON falls apart without it.

You solved it!!!!!!!! Bravo, @Steel Magnolia!!! My main issue with Twitter, TikTok, and other social media platforms where abbreviated communication is encouraged is that we lose nuance and encourage overly emotional outbursts. Thought is corralled into broad avenues, and nuance has to be spelled out in freaking crayon. 

13 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"Lutfi claims, in recent court documents, Britney told him Lynne Spears, Britney’s mom, introduced her daughter to Adderall as a means of weight control when Britney was a teenager and later when Britney revealed a post-pregnancy weight gain at the 2007 VMAs. He says Lynne saw the performance and got Britney hooked to help her lose weight."

Link: https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/sam-lutfi-claims-britney-spears-abused-adderall/

This detail particularly spoke to me. If we can trust Lutfi, and this statement is true, it TOTALLY jives with what we know about Lynne's vain personality.

Remember the diet pill cocktail, fen-phen, in the mid '90s?? All the prescription weight loss pills that later were found to cause heart damage and all other sorts of awful side effects? That was part of Vain Culture right before the time that Brit exploded. Magic pills were a Thing. Don't forget that Lynne allegedly talked her daughter into getting bewb implants because she believed "the culture demanded it." 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tar_isa said:

Yeah I don't doubt he gave her something, because I believe people had been giving her *something* since she was a kid, and I agree the entire Con knew what Lutfi was doing and they were counting on him to do it. But to me, what doesn't jive (thank you for introducing me to that expression, btw) is how was she up for three days straight if he was allegedly giving her meds that have the opposite effect?

If he was grinding those downer meds into her food regularly, she wouldn't have been so franctic, no? In my head, the story only clicks if he only gave her the downer meds right before the police was called. Which would be replicating Lynne's behaviour from Feb 20th, 2007. Which leads me to believe one of them gave the idea to the other. She did, after all, go into that ambulance calmed and willingly. Again, Lynne and Lutfi's behaviour seems to be intertwined.

Maybe that's what happened?

Maybe Lutfi had produced for her the letter from Jon Eardley (written January 28, 2008, which Blair Berk found in the Mercedes) which said they were trying to put her in a conservatorship, so she went hard on the Adderall to keep herself awake for the next three days?

And then, maybe Lutfi (or Lynne) crushed her Risperdal and Seroquel to get her to calm down the night of January 30 or the wee hours of January 31st? And that's how they got her to simmer down enough to get her on the 5150 hold?

That jives much better than the story that Lynne spun for the declaration against Lutfi.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe that's what happened?

Maybe Lutfi had produced for her the letter from Jon Eardley (written January 28, 2008, which Blair Berk found in the Mercedes) which said they were trying to put her in a conservatorship, so she went hard on the Adderall to keep herself awake for the next three days?

And then, maybe Lutfi (or Lynne) crushed her Risperdal and Seroquel to get her to calm down the night of January 30 or the wee hours of January 31st? And that's how they got her to simmer down enough to get her on the 5150 hold?

That jives much better than the story that Lynne spun for the declaration against Lutfi.

Yes. And the combination of Adderall with Risperdal and Seroquel would have wrecked Brit's system. 

Brit totally didn't trust anyone close to her at that point. Remember her "Rebellion" lyrics that @Yok1 posted:

9 hours ago, Yok1 said:

"Be wary of others the ones closest to you,

The poison they feed you

and the voodoo that they do

but in rebellion there's a sparkle of truth

don't just stand there 

do what you got to do"

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I meand a court order search never happened. I'm assuming that because I think if that was the case, we'd know...I imagine it would have been used in court, either in her favour if nothing was found or against her in case something appeared.

My thinking was, he did bring the **** sniffing dogs but he did so later on, when he actually gor inserted into Britney's life and house. Perhaps he knew MVK+Kevin had talked about planting ***** or searching her home for *****, so that was the first thing he first things he did. It's something he could have used to gain the trust of both Britney (I know they wanted to plant ***** and I'm helping you so they don't find anything if they show up with a warrant), and Lynne (P.I. work Nazarian style, making sure she doesn't overdose).

But of course what you say could be true as well. He did make a reference in 2008 to being in the family's life for a year, after all...

Lynne claimed in "Through The Storm" that Britney had already "lost custody to Kevin" by this point (which we know isn't true) so I have no doubt they used the threat of bringing in the police as a scare tactic to get Britney into Promises for either Rehab #2 or Rehab #3 so that she wouldn't lose legal custody.

They weren't able to pull off stripping her of custody until October 1, 2007...But the threat of police involvement likely would have been enough to get her to comply with Promises.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Lynne claimed in "Through The Storm" that Britney had already "lost custody to Kevin" by this point (which we know isn't true) so I have no doubt they used the threat of bringing in the police as a scare tactic to get Britney into Promises for either Rehab #2 or Rehab #3 so that she wouldn't lose legal custody.

They weren't able to pull off stripping her of custody until October 1, 2007...But the threat of police involvement likely would have been enough to get her to comply with Promises.

As you would say... that jives.

Sam Lutfi calls Lynne the night of Feb 19 saying there's ***** in the Malibu home and there's a search warrant. Lynne goes there and she and Alli search for ***** that night, but they don't find anything illegal. But Lynne+Jamie+Larry+Kevin+others have been trying to get Britney to rehab and Larry's plan in Antigua didn't work, so Lynne thinks maybe this will scare her enough to agree to go, because now there's not only Kevin wanting custody but also the threat of **** charges or whatever. Britney doesn't completely accept because she knows rehab isn't what she needs, so Lynne decides to spike her drink the next morning in order to get her there asap, because the whole family are obsessed with putting her in rehab. 

Meanwhile, cousin Alli was there for nearly all of it, so I'm needing her to come out and TALK.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

As you would say... that jives.

Sam Lutfi calls Lynne the night of Feb 19 saying there's ***** in the Malibu home and there's a search warrant. Lynne goes there and she and Alli search for ***** that night, but they don't find anything illegal. But Lynne+Jamie+Larry+Kevin+others have been trying to get Britney to rehab and Larry's plan in Antigua didn't work, so Lynne thinks maybe this will scare her enough to agree to go, because now there's not only Kevin wanting custody but also the threat of **** charges or whatever. Britney doesn't completely accept because she knows rehab isn't what she needs, so Lynne decides to spike her drink the next morning in order to get her there asap, because the whole family are obsessed with putting her in rehab. 

Meanwhile, cousin Alli was there for nearly all of it, so I'm needing her to come out and TALK.

I imagine Alli Sims is Rosengart's star witness. 

If Lynne headed to the Malibu house at midnight on the night of Monday, February 19th, it was likely a long, tense night if Britney also arrived on the scene.

I suspect that they did find something illegal...And that it was Lutfi who first obtained the ***** that whoever eventually found in the house.

Britney would have strongly denied they were hers...So a fight at Bryan's apartment into the morning hours of Tuesday, February 20 would fit the above scenario.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I imagine Alli Sims is Rosengart's star witness. 

If Lynne headed to the Malibu house at midnight on the night of Monday, February 19th, it was likely a long, tense night if Britney also arrived on the scene.

I suspect that they did find something illegal...And that it was Lutfi who first obtained the ***** that whoever eventually found in the house.

Britney would have strongly denied they were hers...So a fight at Bryan's apartment into the morning hours of Tuesday, February 20 would fit the above scenario.

Hmmm... Interesting. I'm not 100% sold, but I like this theory. Lynne could be lying about them not finding anything, in order to discredit Lutfi and support her narrative that he was an opportunist and not someone who was actually in the loop from the beginning. 

About Alli Sims, I'm with you. Every time I read or think about her, I pray we get to see her on the stand.

• Love 1

Here's something interesting...

I'm skimming the "Motion to Compel Production" documents from Lutfi's lawsuit...

I was looking for mention of the ****-sniffing dogs, but instead, this occurred to me...

Since the moment I laid eyes on Lynne Spears' declaration against Lutfi I knew it was all a lie because Lynne claimed that Britney had been sleeping for three days...The opposite was true. Britney had been awake for three days straight. I knew this because I was watching the gossip blogs update their sites in real time with new photos and videos of her. The updates didn't stop for three straight days because Britney was like the Energizer Bunny. She kept going and going and going...

But...

If we were to switch the Risperdal and Seroquel with the Adderall...Magically, it all makes sense!

Lutfi never denies giving Britney Adderall...In fact, he emphasizes it in his lawsuit that she was addicted to it.

The court documents also state that Britney was meeting with Dr. Nadel once a day so she could monitor the intake of the Risperdal and Seroquel, but Britney was refusing to take it.

So there you go...

We can't be sure without the **** tests, but my money is on Lutfi drugging her with Adderall for three days, before a final crush and grind of Risperdal and Seroquel by Lynne to get her into the second 5150.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Hmmm... Interesting. I'm not 100% sold, but I like this theory. Lynne could be lying about them not finding anything, in order to discredit Lutfi and support her narrative that he was an opportunist and not someone who was actually in the loop from the beginning. 

About Alli Sims, I'm with you. Every time I read or think about her, I pray we get to see her on the stand.

Lynne needs to justify why it was okay for her to attend a taping of Dancing With The Stars and talk shoe and jewelry endorsement deals with him just three months later...So she's going to attempt to discredit Lutfi on this. Absolutely.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Crying. This is so dark. 

Is this something that could be controlled without, y’know, killing the person? Like, is this a known combination of ***** that will make a person seem cognitively impaired briefly? Good lord. I’m so naive. I kept thinking the dementia label was like “ringing in the ears” as a diagnosis. It can’t be disproven, and it’s one of the choices on the form.  

Yeah this is 100% a known **** “cocktail.” It’s akin to ruffies. They use it in Cali to keep dementia patients docile but other places view this as inhumane.

no matter what it is definitely dark.

47 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here's something interesting...

I'm skimming the "Motion to Compel Production" documents from Lutfi's lawsuit...

I was looking for mention of the ****-sniffing dogs, but instead, this occurred to me...

Since the moment I laid eyes on Lynne Spears' declaration against Lutfi I knew it was all a lie because Lynne claimed that Britney had been sleeping for three days...The opposite was true. Britney had been awake for three days straight. I knew this because I was watching the gossip blogs update their sites in real time with new photos and videos of her. The updates didn't stop for three straight days because Britney was like the Energizer Bunny. She kept going and going and going...

But...

If we were to switch the Risperdal and Seroquel with the Adderall...Magically, it all makes sense!

Lutfi never denies giving Britney Adderall...In fact, he emphasizes it in his lawsuit that she was addicted to it.

The court documents also state that Britney was meeting with Dr. Nadel once a day so she could monitor the intake of the Risperdal and Seroquel, but Britney was refusing to take it.

So there you go...

We can't be sure without the **** tests, but my money is on Lutfi drugging her with Adderall for three days, before a final crush and grind of Risperdal and Seroquel by Lynne to get her into the second 5150.

We are def in the territory of conspiracy/speculation…but hopefully we are enough pages in that the usual 4-5 people are the only ones reading it 😆

but adderall…I don’t think this was ever a “problem.” B is soooo much like my hubby…the ADD is strong and extremely loveable; but extremely strong.

The effect of Risperdal, Seroquel combo is not like any **** the typical person would interact with…legal or illegal…it’s def stronger and different than heroine/opioids for instance. It should be viewed as Bond-movie-esque control ****.

This combo, going forward we should call it the zombie cocktail…it’s not comparable to Adderall or any therapeutic ****—legal or illegal.

I explored suing my mom’s facility over this, it backfired and led to a full family escape mission to get my mom to Florida for better care. Once we got to Florida, to my mom’s now current long term care facility, they interviewed our entire family for abuse bc of the ***** she was on…specifically the zombie cocktail…Me and my family had assumed they were “slipping” my mom some illegal ****. But, it turned out that the very legal zombie combo was being administered in plain sight.

the zombie cocktail is so strong I’d be surprised if it were legal to freely prescribe to a young person. The only reason they give it to dementia patients in Cali is so the facility can make a huge profit by charging $9000/month per patient and staffing 1 caretaker for 54 patients. The police said “there is no way to tell if it is the ***** or the dementia” so the facilities get away with doing this. 
i guess my point is, anyone being given this zombie cocktail is likely a victim of abuse. It’s a Bond-movie-esque control ****, and def not comparable to adderall. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block