Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab? : A Research Thread

2 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

I keep coming back to the fact that by december 2006 when she was already 25 she didn't have real access to her own money to the point she didn't carry her own credit card.

I’m totally confused about this as well!!!

Dec 2006 was when Larry came back into the picture. I think he must have made sure she didn’t have access to a credit card.

17 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

The Foundation was charged an amount for rent of its office space; however, a payment was made directly from Britney Spears to ReignDeer Entertainment to cover rent expenses as a donation to the Foundation. The office space was never occupied rent-free

This asterisk is important…this is clearly improper accounting of “rent as a donation.” (The value of this “donation” needs to be included in revenue).

either Gelfeld or RHF fixes this impropriety in 2005-2007 (they restate the past accounting correctly)…this is why I get a general feeling the Gelfeld / RHF are on the “good guy” side of the spectrum, even though their accountings are s.hit shows.

27 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I looked through all of the Wayback machine's pages for the Britney Spears Foundation - saw the 432 Park Ave S & 24-32 Union Square addresses, no 803.  Why did I think the Foundation used the Silk Building address? Maybe because of the notation on the 2003 990 form https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QLA3gt5L0LGjFTNoBpdpyIesZERMJC8_/view?usp=sharing

"The Foundation was charged an amount for rent of its office space; however, a payment was made directly from Britney Spears to ReignDeer Entertainment to cover rent expenses as a donation to the Foundation. The office space was never occupied rent-free."  -> maybe this was 432 Park Ave S, the old Rudolph & Beer office.  

It almost sounds like Britney was personally paying for the office space of ReignDeer Entertainment. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It almost sounds like Britney was personally paying for the office space of ReignDeer Entertainment. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

That isssss what was happening! That’s why it’s a clear impropriety. The IRS doesn’t allow accounting of rent donations like they are doing bc exactly what you just said…Britney is personally paying for rent space, but this should be taxable income to the person gaining the benefit of the rented space.

• Love 2
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

That isssss what was happening! That’s why it’s a clear impropriety. The IRS doesn’t allow accounting of rent donations like they are doing bc exactly what you just said…Britney is personally paying for rent space, but this should be taxable income to the person gaining the benefit of the rented space.

In doing any of the accounting analyses, you can usually tell when there has been a purposeful manipulation of a number—I call these financial shenanigans because only the receipts from an audit can reveal whether it was legit or fraud. So we’ll never be able to prove fraud by just looking at the accountings, but we will be able to know how/where stuff is being hidden.

THAT asterisk about the rent is simply incorrect accounting. A major red flag. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

Yes, and after the Rudolph & Beer firm dissolved in 2003 https://www.indiewire.com/2003/07/rudolph-beer-to-head-film-practice-at-greenberg-traurig-79582/

Though I suppose Larry could have kept the same office space there (432 Park Ave South) after his partner left.  

Greenber Traurig? Lol

How funny is it thar Larry's partner went to work for the firm that is representing Britney today? God I hope that Beer person is still alive and in touch with the Greenberg Traurig crew, and ultimately with Rosengart.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Given that (1) this intuition is correct, (2) this action is not allowable under IRS rules…does this reveal anything new?

-Reigndeer management was ostensibly on the lease for the The BS Foundation office space.

-Reigndeer management was not paying for the rent, Britney was, through a “donation” to Reigndeer mgmt

-The rent for this office space is ~$49k 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

An off topic question for the super sleuthers, how do you think we will eventually find out the truth behind all the things we have talked about with the CON? The story is soooo elaborate. Do you think we will eventually find out the full truth from Rosengart? Britney? Who?

Rosengart is following the money. You know this story is gonna end in litigation. I'm sure we'll hear more from Britney's lawyers.

1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

What about Larry? So far he’s unscathed because he wasn’t technically involved in the CONservatorship. I hope Britney eventually outs him.

Considering all we've been saying about Larry, it's him the pot of gold on the end of the money rainbow. You know he must be scared by how abruptly he resigned in 2021 and how abruptly he released that statement to TMZ in 2019. Him using TMZ to release a statement on Britney in 2019 told me everything I needed to.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

This asterisk is important…this is clearly improper accounting of “rent as a donation.” (The value of this “donation” needs to be included in revenue).

either Gelfeld or RHF fixes this impropriety in 2005-2007 (they restate the past accounting correctly)…this is why I get a general feeling the Gelfeld / RHF are on the “good guy” side of the spectrum, even though their accountings are s.hit shows.

Although I have no idea what his accounting practices look like...I also get the feeling that Howard Grossman was on the "good guy" side of things due to the things he did for Britney.

For instance, it appears that Grossman delivered her car to her as she was attempting to escape Team CON, and only complied with Team CON when the probate court gave him the order. Perhaps that's just Grossman following the law to cover his own ***, but it tells me he viewed Britney as "the boss," not her management.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

An off topic question for the super sleuthers, how do you think we will eventually find out the truth behind all the things we have talked about with the CON? The story is soooo elaborate. Do you think we will eventually find out the full truth from Rosengart? Britney? Who?

I suspect she won't be able to release her book until litigation has concluded.

How else will she be able to truly tell her story?

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

A five minute drive from the Silk Building:

The Britney Spears Foundation
24-32 Union Square East
4th Floor
New York, NY 10003
USA
www.britneyspears.com/foundation-bsf.php

Source: https://www.celebrities-galore.com/celebrities/britney-spears/contact/

Also the address of:

Unknown

Getting closer...

c/o Jamie & Lynn Spears, The Britney Spears Foundation, 24-32 Union Sq E Fl4, New York, NY 10003

https://www.contactanycelebrity.com/trial/do/celebrityView?name=britney+spears

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Getting closer...

c/o Jamie & Lynn Spears, The Britney Spears Foundation, 24-32 Union Sq E Fl4, New York, NY 10003

https://www.contactanycelebrity.com/trial/do/celebrityView?name=britney+spears

Who occupies this office space, though?! :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Key Dates:

Oct. 6, 2004 - Britney fires manager Larry Rudolph.

Jan. 15, 2005 - Billboard reports that Dan Dymtrow is not managing Britney, but remains part of her "team" while working in the same capacity as he did prior to Larry Rudolph's departure.

Jan. 18, 2005 - James P. Spears changes the name of his company "Develop & Design Build, Inc." to "Spears Management, Inc." James is the President and sole shareholder. The documents are signed in Venice, California.

Mar. 28, 2005 - The mailing address for donations to the Britney Spears Foundation changes from that of ReignDeer Entertainment, LLC, located at 432 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016, to the address of 24-32 Union Square East, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003.

33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Who occupies this office space, though?! :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Key Dates:

Oct. 6, 2004 - Britney fires manager Larry Rudolph.

Jan. 15, 2005 - Billboard reports that Dan Dymtrow is not managing Britney, but remains part of her "team" while working in the same capacity as he did prior to Larry Rudolph's departure.

Jan. 18, 2005 - James P. Spears changes the name of his company "Develop & Design Build, Inc." to "Spears Management, Inc." James is the President and sole shareholder. The documents are signed in Venice, California.

Mar. 28, 2005 - The mailing address for donations to the Britney Spears Foundation changes from that of ReignDeer Entertainment, LLC, located at 432 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016, to the address of 24-32 Union Square East, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003.

Getting closer...

DO SOMETHING!, INC. 
Lezlie Wheeler
24-32 Union Square East, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003

https://opengovus.com/colorado-charity/20063010931

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Getting closer...

DO SOMETHING!, INC. 
Lezlie Wheeler
24-32 Union Square East, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003

https://opengovus.com/colorado-charity/20063010931

My guess?

In order to give the illusion that Larry was no longer involved in the Foundation, the mailing address was switched to that of Do Something, which is a non-profit dedicated to young people and social change.

https://www.dosomething.org/us

But look who receives the donations, though...

• Like 1

Speaking of illusions...

Perhaps it's time to add the original Tri-Star of Boca Raton, Florida into the Chronological Timeline?

Why?

This is the same time period when Dan Dymtrow of Boca Raton, Florida, and his lawyer, Vivek Gupta, of Boca Raton, Florida, begin to have influence in the Spears Family sphere.

Key Dates:

June 7, 2006 - US Weekly reports that Britney's family has hired a Christian life coach to assist in her decision to file for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Aug. 5, 2006 - By now Lou M. Taylor, President of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group is representing Jamie Lynn Spears, who appears on the TV show "Zoey 101." The Tri-Star website lists the staff as including Lou M. Taylor and Mitch Martin. According to Lou M. Taylor's bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block