Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab? : A Research Thread

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

And if MVK filed that ex parte custody hearing... was it staged so she would be in rehab and caught off guard and Kevin got the kids? Or worst case scenario she left rehab to fight back, so her reputation was severely damaged either way. A win-win for KFed's camp, and even Lynne&Jamie who were presumably in agreement with KFed.

Yes, the "in-and-out trips to rehab" are mentioned by Mark Vincent Kaplan in the divorce case documents.

MVK held the "in-and-out" against her.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm going with the morning of Rehab #2.

The morning of Tuesday, February 20th...Unless she did it the night of Wednesday, February 21st at the Malibu house that Britney shared with Kevin. If so, it was only effective long enough to get Britney into the car.

But Lutfi was specific that it occurred at Bryan's apartment in Marina Del Rey...Which, by the way, has not one, but two Ralph's locations right next door to either end of the marina. So that detail of his story jives.

I’m not sure how far away all these locations are. But the drugging doesn’t sound right for the night of 21st because if Lynne and B were seen fighting, there’s no way B had been given the seroquel and risperdal…she would be passed out or zombie-like, def not able to engage in a conversation or fight 

30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I originally thought the same...

But the transcript showed up in the court documents for the RO...So I'm assuming that James Spears and Black Box Security were monitoring the phone line, and then produced the transcript for the RO.

The Blast likely paid for the documents, or if they were secretive due to the case being moved over to JAMS, then it's possible that James' side leaked the transcript to discredit Lynne as she was attempting to make her moves in the probate court.

Ohh right, that’s exactly what it was. Another mystery for another day!

• Like 1

Whoever prescribed the ***** should have their license revoked. Betty Wyman and Lynne should be investigated for the alleged drugging.

you aren’t allowed to chemically restrain someone, especially if you are a professional with prescribing powers.

this chemical restraint might be part of the reasoning they filed for dementia powers in the beginning of the CON…this treatment is def allowed for dementia patients in Cali, but I doubt for anyone else.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I’m not sure how far away all these locations are. But the drugging doesn’t sound right for the night of 21st because if Lynne and B were seen fighting, there’s no way B had been given the seroquel and risperdal…she would be passed out or zombie-like, def not able to engage in a conversation or fight 

The Risperdal and Seroquel were given to her for the five days leading up to the second 5150 in January 2008.

They'd been prescribed to her by Dr. Deborah Nadel five days earlier after she'd completed her 730 evaluation as ordered by the family court.

Lutfi didn't specify which **** Lynne gave her in February of 2007...He just said that a woman (likely Lynne's friend Jackie) was sent next door to Ralph's to pick up a prescription, and that Lynne then crushed a pill on the counter and put it in Britney's drink.

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Whoever prescribed the ***** should have their license revoked. Betty Wyman and Lynne should be investigated for the alleged drugging.

you aren’t allowed to chemically restrain someone, especially if you are a professional with prescribing powers.

this chemical restraint might be part of the reasoning they filed for dementia powers in the beginning of the CON…this treatment is def allowed for dementia patients in Cali, but I doubt for anyone else.

She'd been drugged by Lutfi with Risperdal and Seroquel in the five days leading up to the CON.

"**** induced dementia" is an actual thing, and I imagine that Britney was suffering from it...So the "dementia" claim likely wasn't that much of stretch. At least, until the effects of the ***** wore off.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She'd been drugged by Lutfi with Risperdal and Seroquel in the five days leading up to the CON.

"**** induced dementia" is an actual thing, and I imagine that Britney was suffering from it...So the "dementia" claim likely wasn't that much of stretch. At least, until the effects of the ***** wore off.

Omg so hard to keep up!! So both Lynne and Lutfi drugged B?

these people are animals

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Omg so hard to keep up!! So both Lynne and Lutfi drugged B?

these people are animals

Yes.

Back in February 2007, there was video of Lutfi on the X17 site admitting to drugging her...But to be fair, it was doctor-prescribed medication, and Lutfi said he was putting it in her food because she was refusing to take it.

Lynne's declaration said that Britney was taking Adderall at the same time as the crushed Risperdal and Seroquel, so the two medications were likely mixing with really bad results. That is what landed Britney in the hospital for her second 5150 and resulted in the CON.

This is why "the movement" (or should I say, the Twitter crowd) has been driving me nuts with their "dementia" claims...Because "****-induced dementia" is a real thing, and that is likely why that box was checked for the temporary conservatorship.

The CON switched to "susceptible to undue influence" for the permanent conservatorship...Which makes sense, because legally, it really was a voluntary conservatorship since there had been no capacity declaration made because Dr. Spar didn't actually file it.

That is why the visitation agreement with Kevin was so important...The entire premise of the CON falls apart without it.

• Love 2

I guess someone needs to start talking.

also, how much do you want to bet that Lynne got Britney hooked on an upper to try to encourage her to lose weight after giving birth? That is extremely believable to me.

The way people were talking about her body just a few weeks after giving birth…it’s disgusting. I can’t even imagine. The world (and I suspect Lynne) made it extremely clear that Britney had no worth if she was carrying around 10 extra pounds 6 weeks post partum. I hate these people so much.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I guess someone needs to start talking.

also, how much do you want to bet that Lynne got Britney hooked on an upper to try to encourage her to lose weight after giving birth? That is extremely believable to me.

The way people were talking about her body just a few weeks after giving birth…it’s disgusting. I can’t even imagine. The world (and I suspect Lynne) made it extremely clear that Britney had no worth if she was carrying around 10 extra pounds 6 weeks post partum. I hate these people so much.

"Lutfi claims, in recent court documents, Britney told him Lynne Spears, Britney’s mom, introduced her daughter to Adderall as a means of weight control when Britney was a teenager and later when Britney revealed a post-pregnancy weight gain at the 2007 VMAs. He says Lynne saw the performance and got Britney hooked to help her lose weight."

Link: https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2011/04/29/sam-lutfi-claims-britney-spears-abused-adderall/

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

**** induced dementia

Crying. This is so dark. 

Is this something that could be controlled without, y’know, killing the person? Like, is this a known combination of ***** that will make a person seem cognitively impaired briefly? Good lord. I’m so naive. I kept thinking the dementia label was like “ringing in the ears” as a diagnosis. It can’t be disproven, and it’s one of the choices on the form.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Crying. This is so dark. 

Is this something that could be controlled without, y’know, killing the person? Like, is this a known combination of ***** that will make a person seem cognitively impaired briefly? Good lord. I’m so naive. I kept thinking the dementia label was like “ringing in the ears” as a diagnosis. It can’t be disproven, and it’s one of the choices on the form.  

YES.

This is what I've been ranting about here for the past two or three years.

You're the first person to "get it."

I wonder what it was that made it click for you?

9 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Crying. This is so dark. 

I wonder if Lutfi had ever done this before?

Purposely making someone cognitively impaired? 

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I think Britney did have a **** problem. Not the ***** you think you may think of. I don’t think she’s one to do something too crazy. I’m sure she tried coke, but I think her thing was adderall. In the head shave photo you can see it in her eyes and face, homegirl is high. And that’s fine, she’s young, she’s beautiful, she’s having fun. 

WHAT ISNT FINE is that she probably never would’ve touched anything if it weren’t for her team. We all know that when you’re a performer a lot of the time you are fed uppers so you can keep on going. 

She said once that when she’s alone, by herself, no one is around, it’s a weird feeling and she had trouble with that. I think that’s why she was always out to just be around ppl especially when her children were taken away.

She was possibly going through post partum, the divorce, possibly taking x amount of adderall, and the people around her..who SET THIS IN MOTION, took advantage of that. She didn’t need to be in a conservatorship. She didn’t need rehab, and hospital stays.

she need genuine love, genuine family, genuine friends, genuine support..

• Like 1

There’s no doubt in my mind that she was railroaded into rehab AND the con. 

We need to apply more pressure on the man that is the common denominator in almost every scenario:
LARRY RUDOLPH

As her manager, he is the one that overworked Britney, and made the deals. He is linked to everything.

Without Larry, she wouldn’t have been so overworked from the very beginning of her career. Also, let’s not forget, the moment Larry came back into the picture after she filed for divorce- everything started crumbling.  
He fed her drinks, while simultaneously reporting her every move back to the other CON members… Jamie, Lynn, Lou and Kaplan.  What really stood out to me was when Jamie and Co issued a statement to the media apologizing to Larry for Britney’s behavior.  They wanted to stay on Larry’s good side.

Britney was cutting her family off at this point, their only way to weasel back in was through Larry.  Larry talked Britney into rehab, which created the domino effect and once they all knew they were going to be getting a “slice of the cake” by putting Britney in a conservatorship that benefited every single one of them, they had no problem playing nice to each other.  None of them wanted to let her go. Larry was the one that is linked back to every other con member.  Britney was forced to be his puppet while he pulled all the strings together with the other CON members behind the scenes, essentially all working together to place her in the illegal conservatorship. 

He was the oil and gas in the tank, without him I’m not sure it would’ve been possible. He’s the link to it all and came out without a single mention in any court documents. We see you, Larry.  :gunney:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block