Was Britney Railroaded into Rehab? : A Research Thread

6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Speaking of illusions...

Perhaps it's time to add the original Tri-Star of Boca Raton, Florida into the Chronological Timeline?

Why?

This is the same time period when Dan Dymtrow of Boca Raton, Florida, and his lawyer, Vivek Gupta, of Boca Raton, Florida, begin to have influence in the Spears Family sphere.

Key Dates:

Jan. 15, 2005 - Billboard reports that Dan Dymtrow is not managing Britney, but remains part of her "team" while working in the same capacity as he did prior to Larry Rudolph's departure.

Jan. 18, 2005 - James P. Spears changes the name of his company "Develop & Design Build, Inc." to "Spears Management, Inc." James is the President and sole shareholder. The documents are signed in Venice, California.

Mar. 28, 2005 - The mailing address for donations to the Britney Spears Foundation changes from that of ReignDeer Entertainment, LLC, located at 432 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016, to the address of 24-32 Union Square East, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003.

June 7, 2006 - US Weekly reports that Britney's family has hired a Christian life coach to assist in her decision to file for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Aug. 5, 2006 - By now Lou M. Taylor, President of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group is representing Jamie Lynn Spears, who appears on the TV show "Zoey 101." The Tri-Star website lists the staff as including Lou M. Taylor and Mitch Martin. According to Lou M. Taylor's bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

Yeah the Boca Raton connection deserves a double click. I’m beginning to wonder if Dymtrow introduced Lou Taylor to the Spears sphere.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

An off topic question for the super sleuthers, how do you think we will eventually find out the truth behind all the things we have talked about with the CON? The story is soooo elaborate. Do you think we will eventually find out the full truth from Rosengart? Britney? Who?

I don't think we'll ever know all the truth, it's such a messy web. But I agree with @Applejack, this will go to court and in litigation a lot of it will be uncovered.

I think Rosey is following the money and once they start pulling the thread of the CON's financials, they'll see there's so much more pre-Con. But this will take years.

9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect she won't be able to release her book until litigation has concluded.

How else will she be able to truly tell her story?

I actually think she won't talk that much about financials etc in her book and she will keep it personal, like a retelling of her life story we all know as told by others, but this time we'll get her side of the story, coming from her own mouth and experience. Her story is so rich anyways, there's no way she will tell everything we'd like to know in a single book, and I doubt she will focus solely on the conservatorship crimes, much less the racketeering etc. And when she talks about Team Con, she can tell her experience of things in first person, and by saying "I felt" or "I thought" she covers her a.s.s. against any possible defamation lawsuits. What I mean is, I think there's plenty of room for her to tell lots of things in a book without interfering in the litigation going on.

She can write another one later on, when she puts team con in jail hahahah

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Getting closer...

c/o Jamie & Lynn Spears, The Britney Spears Foundation, 24-32 Union Sq E Fl4, New York, NY 10003

https://www.contactanycelebrity.com/trial/do/celebrityView?name=britney+spears

This list of the biz managers office addresses is really good and might help us piece together the biz manager timeline.

https://www.contactanycelebrity.com/trial/do/celebrityView?name=britney+spears

Old Contact Information: c/o Jamie & Lynn Spears, The Britney Spears Foundation, 24-32 Union Sq E Fl4, New York, NY 10003; c/o Samuel Ingham, Law Offices of Samuel Ingham III, 111 Topa Topa St #B, Ojai, CA 93023; c/o Jason Weinberg, Untitled Entertainment Management, 350 S Beverly Dr #200, Beverly Hills, CA 90212; c/o Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill, Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group Management, 215 Ward Cir #200, Brentwood, TN 37027; c/o Lou Taylor & Robin Greenhill, Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, 1222 16th Ave S #31, Nashville, TN 37212; c/o Larry Rudolph, Maverick Management, 9350 Civic Center Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90210; c/o Larry Rudolph, Maverick Management, 1516 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles CA 90046; c/o Larry Rudolph, Maverick Management, 8721 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90069; c/o Larry Rudolph, Maverick/Blueprint Group Management, 9348 Civic Center Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210; c/o Jeff Raymond, Rogers & Cowan Public Relations, 8687 Melrose Ave, Fl 7, W Hollywood, CA 90069; c/o Jason Trawick, WME|IMG Agency, 9601 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210; c/o Ken Hertz, Hertz & Lichtenstein Law Firm, 450 N Roxbury Dr Fl 8, Beverly Hills, CA 90210; 25085 Ashley Ridge Rd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210; 398 W Stafford Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361; 11 Fallbrook, Irvine, CA 92604; 425 Shatto Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90020; 500 S Buena Vista St, Burbank, CA 91521; 2705 Elderoak Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361; 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036; 14 E 4th St #1109, New York, NY 10012; 74333 N Lewiston Rd, Kentwood, LA 70444

• Love 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah the Boca Raton connection deserves a double click. I’m beginning to wonder if Dymtrow introduced Lou Taylor to the Spears sphere.

That's exactly what I'm thinking.

Was that @Ghoulia's handy work? It was a great connection.

Much to Bryan and Dan's likely dismay, Britney was busy taking time off and having babies, so they would have had to do exactly what Bryan explained in this interview — search for ways of making passive income so that the Spears Family didn't have to rely on touring for their bread and butter:

Bryan was busy focusing on the perfume line, but what about Dan? And what about Lynne?

Dan started to focus his time on Taylor Swift...And Lynne started focusing her time on Jamie Lynn's career. 

We know about Sweet Jamie Music, LLC...But who negotiated JL's contract with Nickelodeon? 

Perhaps the key to unlocking all of this really is in Boca Raton? 

It could be a coincidence, but Vivek Gupta's home address and the address of Tri-Star Management are currently a 13-minute drive from each other in Boca Raton.

(P.S.S. Is it now safe to assume the Mitch Martin connection is irrelevant to this story? That $600-million that TSW was chasing could just as easily be Kardashian money as it is Britney money. In fact, I suspect that everyone was far too busy enriching themselves with Britney's money for $600-million to ever accumulate.)

Key Dates:

June 7, 2006 - US Weekly reports that Britney's family has hired a Christian life coach to assist in her decision to file for divorce from Kevin Federline.

June 29, 2006 - Dan Dymtrow is reported to be the "business manager" of Kevin Federline.

July 12, 2006 - Gupta Legal, PLLC is incorporated in New York, with a registered address of 17962 Foxborough Ln, Boca Raton, FL, 33496.

Aug. 5, 2006 - By now Lou M. Taylor, President of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group is representing Jamie Lynn Spears, who appears on the TV show "Zoey 101." The Tri-Star website lists the staff as including Lou M. Taylor and Mitch Martin. According to Lou M. Taylor's bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

Aug. 30, 2006 - Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., owned by Jamie Lynn Spears, undergoes a Change of Officer.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 1

Looking at this time period...

It's possible that Lou M. Taylor entered the picture far earlier than we've realized.

Jamie Lynn's career started way back in the fall of 2002.

Key Dates:

Sept. 21, 2002 - Jamie Lynn Spears makes her debut in the Season 8 premiere of Nickelodeon's scripted series "All That."

Late 2003 - During Season 9 of Nickelodeon's series "All That," network executives begin exploring a spin-off series to be built around Jamie Lynn Spears.

Feb. 2, 2004 - By this date, donations to the Britney Spears Foundation are being mailed to the same address as the former law firm of Rudolph & Beer, LLP, and the newly formed ReignDeer Entertainment, LLC, at 432 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016.

Aug. 2004 - Jamie Lynn Spears signs a development deal with Nickelodeon in which she would star as the protagonist in her own scripted television series that would air on the network. Filming for "Zoey 101" begins on the campus of Pepperdine University in Malibu, California, with Paul Butcher cast to play opposite Jamie Lynn's character.

Jan. 6, 2005 - Gossip blogs report that Britney hires Dan Dymtrow, a former apprentice of Larry Rudolph at ReignDeer Entertainment, to manage her career. 

Mar. 28, 2005 - The mailing address for donations to the Britney Spears Foundation changes from that of ReignDeer Entertainment, LLC, located at 432 Park Avenue South, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10016, to the address of 24-32 Union Square East, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10003. This address is shared by Do Something!, Inc., a non-profit aimed at motivating young people to make positive change.

May 2005 - The second season of "Zoey 101" starring Jamie Lynn Spears begins filming on the campus of Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.

Edited by Steel Magnolia
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is it now safe to assume the Mitch Martin connection is irrelevant to this story? That $600-million that TSW was chasing could just as easily be Kardashian money as it is Britney money.

👍 One of these days I’ll put together the receipts for that $600M being Kylie’s. I’m hoping Nick Hautman at Page Six eventually tackles this story.

• Like 1

It's a 14-minute drive from Vivek Gupta's home in Boca Raton to Lou Taylor's Military Trail address in Boca Raton.

It's also a 14-minute drive from Lou Taylor's home address in Miami Beach (circa 1999) to Larry Rudolph's backstage office at the FTX Arena in Miami. (I have no idea if this is relevant, but am just throwing it out there in case we find a Lou/Larry connection later on.)

15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

WEG lawyers went after Lou in the Boca Raton address, but they were unable to serve a subpoena to her here. As of December 2008, Louise is reportedly living in Brentwood.

Screenshot-2022-04-19-092015.png

• Like 1

This is the timeline according to Day et al -->Lou Taylor moved to Florida in 1990 and opened Tri Star Accounting in 1993. In 2000 Tri Star sold their business to Gilman Ciocia (still has a location in Boca). In 2001 Lou "arrives in Brentwood, TN."

from NYT: "In her early 20s, Ms. Taylor got a job as a bookkeeper at a health insurance company in Rochester, N.Y. Rob Taylor worked as a draftsman in the same building. The pair met at a blood drive and got married in 1989 on their 21-foot boat named Perfect. The bride and groom wore white bathing suits.

The couple moved to Florida the next year. Ms. Taylor joined a management firm that represented entertainers. In 1993, she started Tri Star Accounting Group to serve similar clients.

Some of Ms. Taylor’s early customers were amateur athletes who went pro. She also started representing the model Niki Taylor, the face of many teen magazines in the 1990s. In 2000, Ms. Taylor sold the business to the accounting firm Gilman Ciocia.

Gilman executives soon suspected that Ms. Taylor was hiding money owed to the company, according to Michael P. Ryan, a top executive at the time, and another person familiar with what happened.

A locksmith changed the locks at Tri Star’s offices to prevent employees from entering. As an armed security guard stood watch, Gilman’s lawyers searched Ms. Taylor’s files, according to Mr. Ryan and the other person familiar with the matter. She ultimately agreed to pay the money in question.

Mr. Harder, the lawyer for Ms. Taylor, said she had temporarily placed funds into a separate bank account because Gilman wasn’t paying bills that it was supposed to. He said Tri Star “was open about everything” and “did nothing wrong.”

There was no lawsuit or official record of the accusations. The two companies agreed to separate in July 2001. Ms. Taylor could start anew."

‘It Reeks of Conflict’

By late 2001, the Taylors had arrived in Brentwood, Tenn. Mr. Taylor started a chapter of Calvary Chapel, an independent network of churches. He was the pastor; she was the “ladies ministry leader” and joined the board.

Ms. Taylor also incorporated Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group. “I wanted to create a business management firm that would service athletes and artists and make a difference by upholding morality and integrity,” she later said on a podcast.

In 2002, Ms. Taylor co-founded Stonebridge. Her business partner was Mitchell S. Martin, who had been chief financial officer for the televangelist Inspirational Network and a finance manager at Motorola."

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

(P.S. Is it now safe to assume the Mitch Martin connection is irrelevant to this story? That $600-million that TSW was chasing could just as easily be Kardashian money as it is Britney money. In fact, I suspect that everyone was far too busy enriching themselves with Britney's money for $600-million to ever accumulate.)

well, Jamie Lynn still tried to move Britney's trust money into Stonebridge's management and Mitch was working as a Tri Star exec when the Cship started, so I think he's still relevant. But the thing is, JL didn't get to do that all the way through. A more interesting approach for JL's actions would be "why, who told her to do so and why at that specific timeframe?"

• Love 2

Here is some context for the early days of Tri Star.  They were a very small accounting firm. They had a few sports clients and their "big break" was an influx of $3.5mm-$5mm in 1994 from boxer Michael Moorer. (that value is my estimate based on these articles below about Moorer).

(Variety interview with Lou Taylor) "When Tri Star opened its doors in 1992, it had three big clients: baseball stars Tony Fernandex and Jesse Barfield, and boxer Michael Moorer, who gave Tri Star a big financial boost when he won the heavyweight crown from Evander Holyfield."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1994-04-23-1994113047-story.html

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1997-nov-06-sp-50807-story.html

31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Here is some context for the early days of Tri Star.  They were a very small accounting firm. They had a few sports clients and their "big break" was an influx of $3.5mm-$5mm in 1994 from boxer Michael Moorer. (that value is my estimate based on these articles below about Moorer).

(Variety interview with Lou Taylor) "When Tri Star opened its doors in 1992, it had three big clients: baseball stars Tony Fernandex and Jesse Barfield, and boxer Michael Moorer, who gave Tri Star a big financial boost when he won the heavyweight crown from Evander Holyfield."

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1994-04-23-1994113047-story.html

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1997-nov-06-sp-50807-story.html

And here's one of her little projects after landing the first few accounts:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Ghoulia

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block