Britney’s Psychiatrist in 2008 Deborah Nadel involvement.

monalisaney81

Deborah Nadel I feel as though has been flying under the radar this entire time, but she needs to be held accountable for her involvement as much as the rest. I mean she was a “lawyer recommended” psychiatrist aka a psychiatrist hired by Lou & Jamie in order to draw the picture that Britney was mentally unwell and unstable. 

No matter how Britney would have acted  she was set up to end up in the hospital in order for the c-ship to go through without her interfering.

Deborah didn’t care about helping Britney get better, instead she was hired by team con to put Britney in a compromising situation so that she would end up in the hospital and out of the picture. That way Jamie was able to submit a petition in court the following days that said Britney shouldn’t be given the 5 day grace to be informed about the c-ship because it could “interfere with her treatment”. No, it was just Lou’s plan to make sure Britney was blind-sighted so she wasn’t able to form a proper defense for herself.

I mean Michael Lohan stated that Lou tried to do the same thing in 2010 to Lindsay when she told Dina to send Lindsay to rehab so that they can work on the c-ship without Lindsay knowing.

We have to cancel Deborah Nadel because she was a big accomplice to Britney ending up in the c-ship.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Not to my knowledge, but she was hired shortly after Britney’s first stay in the hospital. By the time January 31st came around, Deborah was working with Britney.

She was the one who ordered the 5150. One week prior, Britney had selected her from a list her custody lawyers had given her, as part of the proceedings of getting her custody back.

2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Lutfi had told PEOPLE a few days earlier that he “knew the family would try and force him out of the picture. [They] are trying to look like heroes, swooping in after all the dirty work is done. 

Yup. That's ******* EXACTLY what happened, it seems.

This makes me sick. Also, how unjust that she was given a list of lawyers (most likely ones one the conservators side) to pick from. I’m sure she was picking from the lesser of evils.

The fact that she could not find a lawyer by herself and instead had to pick from a provided list says a lot, IMO. 

3 hours ago, Freebrit said:

This makes me sick. Also, how unjust that she was given a list of lawyers (most likely ones one the conservators side) to pick from. I’m sure she was picking from the lesser of evils.

The fact that she could not find a lawyer by herself and instead had to pick from a provided list says a lot, IMO. 

Indeed! This was the plan of Dr. James E. Spar, Adam Streisand, with the complicity of Samuel D. Ingham and Reva Goetz and Deborah Nadel was part of them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2020 at 12:47 PM, Dirk said:

is this Lou Taylor with Lynne, Sam and Britney? this was staged by Sam to tell the media Britney and her mom reconciled 

... while Britney was in Hospital

Oh, man! That is the only time I have ever seen Britney & Lou in the same room (car, parking lot) together.

Archived