Britney & Eminem collab rumored to be dropping soon

42 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I thought Eminem wasn't relevant in 2022? :emma:

He was the fifth most searched solo male artist of 2021 behind Bieber, Michael Jackson, Kanye and Harry Styles. Nice try. :emma:

41 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Don't like him

And this is where you’re officially cancelled in my book :emma: culture yourself r@+ :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

42 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

He’s not :emma:

5th most searched male artist of 2021 and 12th overall outdoing Britney and newer generation artists like Drake, Rihanna, Gaga and Ed. Nice try. :emma:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Numbers, charts and sales don’t lie spacer.png

What about cultural impact? And her iconic moments? And basically reinventing pop stars? Taylor, Ariana etc. exist now only because of Britney' success with BOMT in 1998, labels started looking for pop girls again only because of Britney, without her there wouldn't be what we have now + she keeps inspiring artists :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Her impact is huge :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Number, charts and sales mean sh/t :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Henry M. Torres said:

What about cultural impact? And her iconic moments? And basically reinventing pop stars? Taylor, Ariana etc. exist now only because of Britney' success with BOMT in 1998, labels started looking for pop girls again only because of Britney, without her there wouldn't be what we have now + she keeps inspiring artists :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: Her impact is huge :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Number, charts and sales mean sh/t :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Both Britney and Eminem are massive global icons and two of the most successful artists of the 21st century. Period. I’m not going to sit here and decipher which one is more impactful or successful considering they both are just as equally important in the landscape of pop culture and music. Their career trajectories are also ironically similar. Look it up. spacer.png

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Both Britney and Eminem are massive global icons and two of the most successful artists of the 21st century. Period. I’m not going to sit here and decipher which one is more impactful or successful considering they both are just as equally important in the landscape of pop culture and music. Their career trajectories are also ironically similar. Look it up. spacer.png

Okay I agree :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

We aren't fighting :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

I doubt this is true but if it does, I can’t imagine the sheer collapse. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Imagine the biggest female artist of the 21st century collaborating with the biggest male artist of the 21st century. Not to mention how creepily similar their career trajectories were from 1999-2008. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow: I have been advocating for a Britney x Em collab for years and I will always be here for it. 

First time we are on the same page and I stan u now. You are a Queen! :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Haha 1