Piers Morgan is reportedly in talks to interview Britney

2 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

She has a 15 million deal, and I think it's exclusive which means she will tell her story ONLY for the book. She might give interviews but no new information besides what she will say on the book, I think that's how it works. It makes no sense that they would pay so much money if she can give full interviews about what happened, people would be more interested in hearing her speaking rather than reading a book, which would obviously lower the sales. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But, then again. 

If Monique had to deal with her rap*** on the oprah show, God only knows Oprah would bring everybody who abused her to exploit her for ratings..

Honestly there is no honest journalist that would let her tell her side of the story.

I also hate to say it, But if Mimi can be sued for defamation by her own family even though it's her life and her recollection of events, even though Morgan himself is saying I'm not that guy that i was back then 40 years ago.

No, telling what her family can do, cos anything can be sued. 

Sometimes these memoirs have lawsuits because of money and such. 

It's a slippery rope. 

13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But, then again. 

If Monique had to deal with her rap*** on the oprah show, God only knows Oprah would bring everybody who abused her to exploit her for ratings..

Honestly there is no honest journalist that would let her tell her side of the story.

I also hate to say it, But if Mimi can be sued for defamation by her own family even though it's her life and her recollection of events, even though Morgan himself is saying I'm not that guy that i was back then 40 years ago.

No, telling what her family can do, cos anything can be sued. 

Sometimes these memoirs have lawsuits because of money and such. 

It's a slippery rope. 

Oof you’ve brought a lot of good points 

i don’t think Oprah would be as stupid as to do that but I know I’m my soul she would ask some loaded question about like Brit’s mental health or question the legal/financial **** like she’s so sneaky about how she does it it’s lowkey messed up. In the Adele interview she sneakily brought up Adele’s father and how he passed away and how he didn’t listen to her music until right before like she literally was preparing her and then when adele mentioned her childhood self, Adele paused and like contemplated it and was like “um it’s between me and her” and literally said “u tried to make me cry” lmao like it’s sad to say but Britney has so many “soft spots” that Oprah could very easily try to make her cry 

and as to the family suing and stuff. That’s why I low key wish brit would stop calling her family out, even thougjt not only do they deserve it but the world needs to hear her say that. However I can already see Jamie saying that Britney ruined her career and bla blah blah ugh it’s awful i hope  it doesn’t get to that level 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block