Piers Morgan is reportedly in talks to interview Britney

12 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Piers would be condescending what the hell. It Should be ronan farrow when the memoir is ready 

Ronan Farrow is all about Ronan Farrow. I couldn't stand it if he got his mitts on Britney. Talk about condescending.

You never know about Piers. He wouldn't be my first choice, but I think he's probably a little more empathetic to Britney than you might think. I'd like to see someone like Anderson Cooper. I don't know if he does those kinds of interviews, though.

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Psammead said:

Ronan Farrow is all about Ronan Farrow. I couldn't stand it if he got his mitts on Britney. Talk about condescending.

You never know about Piers. He wouldn't be my first choice, but I think he's probably a little more empathetic to Britney than you might think. I'd like to see someone like Anderson Cooper. I don't know if he does those kinds of interviews, though.

Hell no, he sucked up to the system when he was asked about her situation and he degraded her back in the day 

• Like 1

She has a 15 million deal, and I think it's exclusive which means she will tell her story ONLY for the book. She might give interviews but no new information besides what she will say on the book, I think that's how it works. It makes no sense that they would pay so much money if she can give full interviews about what happened, people would be more interested in hearing her speaking rather than reading a book, which would obviously lower the sales. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Like 1

Oprah has problematic ways. 

But watch her interview with drew Barrymore and her mom, oprah actually helped Drew, when nobody did and basically ripped her mom several new ends. Her body language revealed oprah was just waiting for Jaid to say something stupid and she did. 

She wanted that lifestyle of ***** and partying and used her daughter 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block