Piers Morgan is reportedly in talks to interview Britney

What the **** is this ****? He is the most misogynist, bigot and disgusting human being in the UK. He has made ageist remarks towards Madonna for decades too. I do not believe Britney would be that dumb and ignorant to link up with the UK Trump. If this is true, then trust me, the vultures are still running deep in her team.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

They’ll be too focused on her bombshell story of being abused mentally and physically for 13 years rather than “ooh it’s Piers how dare she” :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Better than a ***ual assault sympathizer like Oprah 

Don’t be delusional sis. That’s like the equivalent of having an interview with Tucker Carlson in the US, maybe even worse. Who is your audience? Fox News? To the general public, he’s seen as a racist and problematic bigot who has a reputation for being a bully and troll. Whether you love or hate Oprah, she is a bigger household name and her interviews are some of the most watched television programs in recent history. She has an appeal that goes beyond just one or two main demographics. I don’t personally care for Oprah but at least she has more of the general public’s respect. Oprah is also a victim of abuse. She’s also a woman. She’s met Britney several times. She’s interviewed her before. They’re both based in America. And most importantly — she has the general public’s respect which is crucialcrucialcrucial for a tell-all interview (if she decides to do one, that is). Based on the replies here, I think you already have your answer. And these are from fans. Now imagine if this were actually true, could you imagine the lashings from the general public? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

That’s like the equivalent of having an interview with Tucker Carlson in the US, maybe even worse. Who is your audience? Fox News? To the general public, he’s seen as a racist and problematic bigot who has a reputation for being a bully and troll. Whether you love or hate Oprah, she is a bigger household name and her interviews are some of the most watched television programs in recent history. She has an appeal that goes beyond just one or two main demographics. I don’t personally care for Oprah but at least she has more of the general public’s respect. Oprah is also a victim of abuse. She’s also a woman. She’s met Britney several times. She’s interviewed her before. They’re both based in America. And most importantly — she has the general public’s respect which is crucial if she wants their sympathy. Based on the replies here, I think you already have your answer. And these are from fans. Now imagine if this were actually true, could you imagine the lashings? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

This. Oprah on her worst day (in every single way) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Don’t be delusional sis. That’s like the equivalent of having an interview with Tucker Carlson in the US, maybe even worse. Who is your audience? Fox News? To the general public, he’s seen as a racist and problematic bigot who has a reputation for being a bully and troll. Whether you love or hate Oprah, she is a bigger household name and her interviews are some of the most watched television programs in recent history. She has an appeal that goes beyond just one or two main demographics. I don’t personally care for Oprah but at least she has more of the general public’s respect. Oprah is also a victim of abuse. She’s also a woman. She’s met Britney several times. She’s interviewed her before. They’re both based in America. And most importantly — she has the general public’s respect which is crucialcrucialcrucial for a tell-all interview (if she decides to do one, that is). Based on the replies here, I think you already have your answer. And these are from fans. Now imagine if this were actually true, could you imagine the lashings from the general public? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Points were made - I guess for all we know it’s fake. It doesn’t make sense to me that she’d do it with him but who knows. I’ll watch it regardless - I’m just not a fan of Fakerah at all! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ROL said:

This. Oprah on her worst day (in every single way) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Exactly. Some Exhalers really do live in a bubble, it’s scary. You’d think they were out to actually get Britney instead. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: If she decided to have a tell-all and her first public interview in years, and it was with Piers, I can’t even begin to imagine the insane amount of backlash. The general public would rip her apart, I would feel bad.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

oprah for sure !!!

my dream: oprah interview to promote the book 

Same. I've been saying an Oprah interview will happen for a year or two now, way before the GP and even stans started the obsession for a Britney x Oprah interview. Anyone else other than Oprah is beneath an interview of this magnitude. Though anyone on the globe would be better than piers.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block