The Sun claims Sam Asghari was paid by the estate

Roger

7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

When Britney asked for the same basic rights and the world wasn't watching, nothing changed. Britney thanked the movement and Rosengart did too. 

So true. And it’s quite sad that nothing actually changed after she appeared in court by herself in 2019. 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

did I or did I not say the movement helped raise awareness to her situation? this conversation is pointless

You asked "did it legally free her?" To diminish its impact.

That is a silly argument because ultimately, the conservatorship was dissolved and terminated because there was no medical declaration. This was an option the judge had and previous judges had that they could have and should have used.

This was seperare to both Jamie's termination petition and Rosengart's joining of the petition. 

Once again, the fans were called instrumental to this by Rosengart and Britney thanked fans for saving her life. The people who made the final finishing moves recognise the huge part free Britney played.

3 minutes ago, Electric said:

So true. And it’s quite sad that nothing actually changed after she appeared in court by herself in 2019. 

Im not just taking about 2019; we now know she didn't know she could end it, and wanted changes in 2016, where an investigator said it shouldn't be used as an oppressive tool, and 2014. She was trying to get lawyers for years before this too.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Roger said:

Facts: 

- Sam Asghari calls paps for his own gain when Britney hates them

- Sam Asghari lied to TeaMconZ for Jamie & Lou

- Sam Asghari staged paparazzi pictures to Britney's detriment 

- Sam Asghari didn't tell her she could petition to terminate

Stay pressed Honey, ignore the facts I never posted the Fake documents only the ones from the court dockets. I see you're into lies like your fave con artist. Love seeing you pressed like that lmao I know you are shaking behind that phone :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

This is all your unverified opinion. 

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Roger said:

Facts: 

- Sam Asghari calls paps for his own gain when Britney hates them

Receipts?

- Sam Asghari lied to TeaMconZ for Jamie & Lou

And so did Britney who, like Sam, was playing it safe during the infant stages of the #FreeBritney movement in order to avoid the fear of getting him kicked out of her life. Remember that Jamie had all the power in 2019 to sue Sam into oblivion for violating the NDA. It’s also a reason why most whistleblowers didn’t speak up publicly about the injustices until 2020/21. 

- Sam Asghari staged paparazzi pictures to Britney's detriment 

Sam himself never staged those pictures. It was her team and also during the infant stages of the #FB movement where they still had to walk around eggshells. Next. 

- Sam Asghari didn't tell her she could petition to terminate

Did you live with Britney and Sam to figure this out or are you listening to another one of your BAnon minions? What we do know and can confirm is Britney herself stated that Sam was like a rock to her during the elimination of the conservatorship. He was an advocate for her freedom and independence, and held her hand throughout the process. Sources close to Britney also confirmed that Sam went through hell with Britney’s team for not only defending and advocating for her rights but giving her the confidence to use her voice. Don’t forget that he comes from an oppressed country with a corrupt government where basic human rights are violated which is why many had to flee or had no choice but to escape the country for a better life. Point is that him and his family experienced oppression firsthand and therefore he understands the importance and value of freedom. For all we know, we can conclude that he was a helping hand and that explains why their love for eachother continues to grow. 

What I can confirm is that Britney loves Sam which trumps over any hate or doubt that you may have. This is her now fiancé and romantic partner of over five years. Why continue to question her autonomy and conscious decision? Remember that you are nothing but a ‘fan’. A bad one that is, but the LEAST we can do is accept and respect that. Why is this such a difficult concept to understand? Once again, I just feel sorry for you. I hope you find some peace and happiness within yourself to let go and move on from this. 

• Love 4

I honestly believe Sam helped her a lot and gave her courage to fight. Who cares if she paid her. She can do whatever she wants with her money.  Britney's actions may look weird for some of you. But she is wise woman. She experienced a lot. I believe now she can see people's real intensions after all the horrible things happened to her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Electric said:

And use your brains…

WHY in the world would a 24 year-old upcoming model and “actor” from Hollywood start dating an almost 40 victim of abuse who didn’t have any rights at the time at all? Sam’s ex-girlfriend literally said Britney is not his type and he prefers young exotic looking girls. 

Just because Britney loves him, doesn’t mean his true intentions are actually pure and genuine.

So women who are pushing 40 and are under a conservative don’t deserve to find love and should rather be alone? Are we also applying reverse-ageism here and claiming that Britney should only date men of a certain age? You are also aware that Sam’s ex retracted her statement, right? Even if she didn’t (which she did), are men not allowed to grow, mature and change their opinions? Like what is this nonsense? 

Also Britney: “I’m not here to be a victim.” And even there you failed to respect that. @Slayer @Jordan Miller when are you going to get rid of these useless trolls? 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I think Britney should change an advocate. Rosengard doesn't see the obvious facts about how guilty her bf is.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: He only did the easy job getting rid of the conservatorship :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Rosengard is stupid.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sam is evil.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

AntiSams should take action and save her 1!1!1!!

:katyfrog_perry_upset_um: :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

And that is sarcasm, right. Cause Rosengart is the best thing ever happened to Britney