The Sun claims Sam Asghari was paid by the estate

Roger

I remember when Britney first started dating Kevin I was maybe 10 around that time my Mom said Kevin isn't right for her and he will break her heart and guess what he did but even after knowing could we do anything? See, I get some fan concerns regarding Sam if you think about it at this point even Britney marries a literal Jesus we will have our doubts looking at her history with men but the deal is we can't do anything about it, if Sam is trash and breaks her heart in future we cannot do anything because Britney will make her own decisions that's it, stop thinking otherwise discussing on Exhale won't change the fact that Britney looks happy with him and even if all this is staged then it is staged we have no hand in helping here. 

If Britney knew of it and had no issue with it than neither should we . I mean he did spend like all of his time being with her . Especially during difficult times .

What is different about this is if Britney is ok and supports it than we have no right to say anything . That is her fiancé whom she chose to say yes to .

We keep looking for reasons to tear down anyone in her life and that is just not our place to do so  unless they are obviously trying to hurt her .

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Electric said:

@GODNA IS A QUEEN so you actually think these were NOT staged? lmaooo

Etc

Sam is not someone relevant/popular in Hollywood. The paps wouldn’t know about his whereabouts unless he called them himself. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

BAnon Member Roger claimed that Sam Asghari calls paps for his own gain when Britney hates them. What about her past boyfriends? Did they also call paparazzi whenever they were being photographed in Hawaii or being filmed around the suburbs of LA — or does that only apply to Sam? That’s what I was referring to based on what the trolls were saying in the thread about Britney in Hawaii. Not these TMZ videos. But now that you bring them up. It’s nice to see that he only ever spoke so highly of Britney and never exposed her behind her back like some of her previous boyfriends. PR move or not, I don’t see any problem with Sam publicly calling out Britney’s dad by calling him a **** and demanding that he treats her daughter with respect. Sure, he may not be Tom Holland famous but when you’re dating one of the biggest pop stars in the world, people are going to recognize and/or approach you. As long as he isn’t doing anything malicious behind her back — that’s fine by me. Like Sam said, let them live their best lives with eachother. Why do you even choose to be manipulative like this?

38 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

Maybe she just wanted her Boyfriend to have a lil money? Her own family took more money than that! Hell he was on the payroll since Slumber Party. :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

I still feel weird about him taking money from his girlfriend. Now if he had taken the money and given it back to Britney then that's another story.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Electric said:

When are you going to learn there can be multiple opinions regarding someone? 

When are you going to learn that you are more than welcome to post whatever you desire just as I am more than welcome to respond to your incredibly insensitive and tone-deaf comments, many of which have already been called out by several mods? Like what were you expecting? For you trolls to circlejerk eachother with conspiracy theories and for us to just sit back and watch? Are you expecting to play with fire and not get burned? I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again until I sound like a broken record — Who Britney loves isn’t any of our business to dissect like this. Focus on your own life and let her be happy. She is wise enough and has full-control over who she decides to keep or boot out of her life. 

Oh and nice try bluffing around my questions. Still waiting for a valid response however.

53 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

So women who are pushing 40 and are under a conservative don’t deserve to find love and should rather be alone? Are we also applying reverse-ageism here and claiming that Britney should only date men of a certain age? You are also aware that Sam’s ex retracted her statement, right? Even if she didn’t (which she did), are men not allowed to grow, mature and change their opinions? Like what is this nonsense? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

Wait whats going on...who is doing a smear campaign on sam and why?

Look up ‘reaicocky’ and ‘realcocky’ on Twitter Search. It’s a mess right now. He’s been allegedly going on a smear campaign over the last several weeks to various media sites like OK, The Sun and a random podcast to try and break apart Britney’s relationship. Hell, the photoshopped document and sources in the OP were referred by him. He’s even being exposed for flying m***-addict Jason Alexander aka Britney’s ex/stalker to a FreeBritney rally and having s** with him. Nothing but a sad, useless and pathetic troll who doesn’t know to quit or understand when enough is enough.

• Love 1
Just now, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Look up ‘reaicocky’ and ‘realcocky’ on Twitter Search. It’s a mess right now. He’s been allegedly going on a smear campaign over the last several weeks to various media sites like OK, The Sun and a random podcast to try and break apart Britney’s relationship. Hell, the photoshopped document and sources in the OP were referred by him. He’s even being exposed for flying m***-addict Jason Alexander aka Britney’s ex/stalker to a FreeBritney rally and having s** with him. Nothing but a sad, useless and pathetic troll who doesn’t know to quit or understand when enough is enough.

Wait whatttt you should be careful with allegations like that omg :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1