The Sun claims Sam Asghari was paid by the estate

Roger

1 hour ago, Roger said:

What was your question ? That tweets and threads won't help her out ? Have you ever heard of the #FreeBritney movement that originated online ? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The Free Britney movement was a whole *** movement based on facts and sources leaked by a team of lawyers, paralegals, official court documents and ex-employees. Not a photoshopped document that was made by an infamous BAnon troll in their attic.  You can’t possibly be this stupid? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Wow, no wonder you’re getting dragged left and right in this thread. At least save some of your deranged responses for when the rest of North American Exhale is awake in a few hours. I almost feel sorry for you. :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Roger said:

What was your question ? That tweets and threads won't help her out ? Have you ever heard of the #FreeBritney movement that originated online ? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

34 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

so what are you going to do about it hmm?

well?? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: please tell me, how will you "save" britney from her awful fiance? I'm dying to know more! :clown_meme__makeup_green: 

1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The Free Britney movement was based on facts and sources leaked by a team of lawyers, paralegals, official court documents and ex-employees. Not a photoshopped document that was made by an infamous BAnon troll in their attic. You can’t possibly be this delusional or stupid? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

imagine thinking a hashtag got britney out of an extremely complicated conservatorship, IMAGINE :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The Free Britney movement was based on facts and sources leaked by a team of lawyers, paralegals, official court documents and ex-employees. Not a photoshopped document that was made by an infamous BAnon troll in their attic. You can’t possibly be this delusional or stupid? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Facts: 

- Sam Asghari calls paps for his own gain when Britney hates them

- Sam Asghari lied to TeaMconZ for Jamie & Lou

- Sam Asghari staged paparazzi pictures to Britney's detriment 

- Sam Asghari didn't tell her she could petition to terminate

Stay pressed Honey, ignore the facts I never posted the Fake documents only the ones from the court dockets. I see you're into lies like your fave con artist. Love seeing you pressed like that lmao I know you are shaking behind that phone :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Roger said:

It's about damn time. No partner should receive money for cooking for their partner ! There is no excuses this time around. Sorry Sam fans, he is a fraud that's all.

This was proved fake like a year or two ago, definitely seen this before. It was a Stan trolling on twitter to rile people up and it went too far lmao

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

This was proved fake like a year or two ago, definitely seen this before. It was a Stan trolling on twitter to rile people up and it went too far lmao

Again, the Og document in this thread is real. We don't know who that was. Now The Sun confirms Sam was actually the one receiving money. I am hearing more dirt on him is coming soon. A lot of you are in for a rude awakening.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Thank you for posting and further proving my point that the ‘uncensored’ document was not only photoshopped but sent to a gossip site by a notorious troll. The article also doesn’t confirm it to be true since it is… well a gossip site after all. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Also, how ironic that it looks identical to the photoshopped document that was posted by @C0CKy in 2020. It’s also a weird coincidence that The Sun is running with this fake story after @C0CKy has been going on a smear campaign to various media outlets spreading conspiracies to try and tear apart Britney’s relationship with Sam. Coincidence much? Also, what kind of ‘fan’, let alone a human with an ounce of decency would do this? Oh that’s a right, a scummy troll. Shows how fake some of you really are when it comes to your activism towards the exploitation of Britney by the tabloid press. You come for TMZ 24/7 — a far more reliable news outlet btw, yet suddenly we’re supposed to believe The Sun? Give us a break.

Wait whats going on...who is doing a smear campaign on sam and why?

1 minute ago, Roger said:

Again, it was The Og document is in this thread. We don't know who that was. Now The Sun confirms Sam was actually the one receiving money. I am hearing more info is coming soon. A lot of you are in for a rude awakening.

This was proved fake like a year or two ago, definitely seen this before.

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

the freebritney movement only raised awareness to her situation which, yes, it did help but it did not free her legally, you tried though

She freed herself true. Now let's not derail the thread and stay on topic please.

3 minutes ago, Roger said:

Again, the Og document in this thread is real. We don't know who that was. Now The Sun confirms Sam was actually the one receiving money. I am hearing more dirt on him is coming soon. A lot of you are in for a rude awakening.

First things first, The Sun; a tabloid.

Second things Second, you cannot verify the document.

Thirdly, only now you're saying there's "more dirt to come", from who? Verify your sources.

Finally, questioning Britney's capacity to choose people in her life is literally a reasoning used by Team Con to justify the conservatorship. Jamie's current lawyer has engaged in smear campaigns in the past and this is the second negative sam related tabloid story this week. 

Bring facts please.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

the freebritney movement only raised awareness to her situation which, yes, it did help but it did not free her legally, you tried though

Everyone from Britney’s inner circle slowly started speaking out SOLELY because the fans were spreading tons of information regarding Britney’s situation. Even Britney herself got the courage to speak out because the whole world was watching and she felt somewhat safe. Rosengart apparently came into the picture with the help of Britney’s friend Cade who also started doing something because, again, the fans were rioting.

Don’t diminish the movement. If it wasn’t for the fans, the judge would’ve probably still been discussing Sam Ingham’s useless petitions and dragging out the case for as long as possible. 

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

that's not the point I was making, as I said already, did the movement help raise awareness? absolutely. did it actually legally free her? no

These things didn't happen in isolation from each other. If it wasn't for over two years of fans and supporters of the movement very openly questioning and protesting then there would have been no eyes on her situation. 

The judge freed her on a power she always had. Britney got a lawyer after her testimony went viral.

When Britney asked for the same basic rights and the world wasn't watching, nothing changed. Britney thanked the movement and Rosengart did too. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Roger said:

What is wrong with y’all?

1. It’s a ******* tabloid. Ergo, don’t ******* read it :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

2. This has come out before and it was fake, Sam Anti’s are always looking for something dirty to entertain themselves for a few days, it’s showing your instability :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

3. It’s Britneys fiancé, put some respect on her name please :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If it wasn't for over two years of fans and supporters of the movement very openly questioning and protesting then there would have been no eyes on her situation.

did I or did I not say the movement helped raise awareness to her situation? this conversation is pointless