The Sun claims Sam Asghari was paid by the estate

Roger

Just now, Catalin said:

I remember I saw a court document about this. So was that real? 

PS: This is not going to end up well. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

It was lmao and people fought so hard against people having doubts over him. This people will look so damn stupid when Britney get rid of him. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, hello70 said:

In my opinion, EVEN IF the story by the Sun is true and that's a big IF, they wrote that Britney knew and was cool with it. Many people work with their partners and it's not uncommon in Hollywood for friends and spouses to be on a payroll. Hell nearly all of the people on the Kardashian's payroll (including those in senior positions within their brands) are longtime friends. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Britney is a 40 year old adult woman and is capable of deciding for herself whether or not Sam is "in it for the money." Clearly Britney doesn't think so and it's her business.:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Honey, I want a steak how much tonight ? What's your price for the day ? Do I need to tip you or not ? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 5
  • Like 2

That being said, if the story is true, I bet Sam antis are quivering with excitement lmao

okay yes Sam is awkward AF and still has a problem with being natural on camera or when speaking to press. I feel this makes him come across as fake but imo not everyone is naturally charismatic even if they are "attractive". Anywayss I am choosing to remain hopeful that him and Brit are the real deal. 5 years is a long time to be in a relationship and honestly, I probably would give my hot trainer boyfriend any job he wanted if I was rich:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, hello70 said:

That being said, if the story is true, I bet Sam antis are quivering with excitement lmao

okay yes Sam is awkward AF and still has a problem with being natural on camera or when speaking to press. I feel this makes him come across as fake but imo not everyone is naturally charismatic even if they are "attractive". Anywayss I am choosing to remain hopeful that him and Brit are the real deal. 5 years is a long time to be in a relationship and honestly, I probably would give my hot trainer boyfriend any job he wanted if I was rich:endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

I can't believe that you guys would still defend him for extorting money out of her 💀 No partner should receive money for cooking for you. Ever. Friendly advice, if your partner ask for a check after cooking dinner: RUN.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Spoiler

Spoiler

Not literally the entirety of rational BArmy Twitter doing us proud and dragging that C0cky pest and his minions to filth. Oh it was real bad for her. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Like they really thought they could leave Exhale and spread their BAnon lies on Twitter without being crucified by almost every major stan account. But just wait until you find out how many people those pests have blocked. :dead_falling_wig_dying: And this isn’t even close to an eighth of the lashings I’ve seen. Then they want to run and cry that Jordan/BH is “cEnSoRiNg FaNs” when the reality is that the majority of us on here don’t claim then or their bull**** either.

Oh and poor miserable Exhale user @Roger for siding with this freak and who only comes to Exhale to infest this forum with fake news and talk about nobody or nothing else except for Britney’s fiancé. What an absolute psycho. Back to the gutter you call your Twitter account you go. 

Edited by GODNA IS A QUEEN
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

*Reserving this post for receipts*

Poor miserable Exhale user @Roger who only comes to Exhale in order to spread fake news and talk about nobody or nothing else except for Britney’s fiancé. What an absolute psycho.

Lmfao it was not proven to be fake we don't know the name was redacted and hidden. Look it up sweetie.

• Love 1
  • Like 1