The Sun claims Sam Asghari was paid by the estate

Roger

10 minutes ago, Roger said:

spacer.png 

:typing_keyboard_computer:

Thank you for posting and further proving my point that the ‘uncensored’ document was not only photoshopped but sent to a gossip site by a notorious troll. The article also doesn’t confirm it to be true since it is… well a gossip site after all. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: Also, how ironic that it looks identical to the photoshopped document that was posted by @C0CKy in 2020. It’s also a weird coincidence that The Sun is running with this fake story after @C0CKy has been going on a smear campaign to various media outlets spreading conspiracies to try and tear apart Britney’s relationship with Sam. Coincidence much? Also, what kind of ‘fan’, let alone a human with an ounce of decency would do this? Oh that’s a right, a scummy troll. Shows how fake some of you really are when it comes to your activism towards the exploitation of Britney by the tabloid press. You come for TMZ 24/7 — a far more reliable news outlet btw, yet suddenly we’re supposed to believe The Sun? Give us a break.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

And use your brains…

WHY in the world would a 24 year-old upcoming model and “actor” from Hollywood start dating an almost 40 victim of abuse who didn’t have any rights at the time at all? Sam’s ex-girlfriend literally said Britney is not his type and he prefers young exotic looking girls. 

Just because Britney loves him, doesn’t mean his true intentions are actually pure and genuine.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Dave92 said:

Is this supposed to be shocking? I mean, even if it’s fake, does anyone actually need proof about Sam? Hmm… How about the fact he was even approved by Team Con! Or the fact he played along for years and never got her an attorney! Or the fact he went along with the “me time” bull****? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Or the fact he invites paps because he loves the attention and puts himself first when she clearly hates the paps?

Sorry, he’s obviously fake. 

A couple of days ago paparazzi confirmed he does set ups with them. But people will always defend him, even when we know Britney hates the scummy paparazzi. My real concern is that the estate is funding these bots. There is a clear agenda behind this, and we know team con is keen on spending Brit's money to control the narrative.

https://i.ibb.co/Y2CGDd2/IMG-20220203-102719.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Roger said:

A couple of days ago paparazzi confirmed he does set ups with them. But people will always defend him, even when we know Britney hates the scummy paparazzi. My real concern is that the estate is funding these bots. There is a clear agenda behind this, and we know team con is keen on spending Brit's money to control the narrative.

https://i.ibb.co/Y2CGDd2/IMG-20220203-102719.jpg

I really really hope Britney doesn’t have kids with him because y’all know where this will be going 

• Love 2

its actually sad so many people are determined to ruin their relationship, for so long we've been shouting "free britney!" yet now she is actually free to make her own decisions fans feel like they should be deciding what's best for her? no no just because many of you idolise her (to the point of insanity honestly) doesn't mean you have ANY say in her life. she can make her own decisions and if sam is a bad egg then i'm sure she will figure it out for herself

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Electric said:

I really really hope Britney doesn’t have kids with him because y’all know where this will be going 

Britney knows he is not the real deal I doubt she wants to have kids with him specifically, but I am afraid she can't really say if she wants to be with him or not. This is a PR relationship after all. In the best case scenario of course...

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Shadow. said:

its actually sad so many people are determined to ruin their relationship, for so long we've been shouting "free britney!" yet now she is actually free to make her own decisions fans feel like they should be deciding what's best for her? no no just because many of you idolise her (to the point of insanity honestly) doesn't mean you have ANY say in her life. she can make her own decisions and if sam is a bad egg then i'm sure she will figure it out for herself

But what guarantees that she isn't controlled by him behind the scenes ? He surrounds himself with domestic abusers let me remind you that.

• Love 2

Beitney is a grown woman now, if she wanted to get rid of sam she has already done it. But she did, not? If she did not there's a reason why? 

Stop triying to figuring all out, because we don't know a lot of things! 

Well  beitny already paid for k fed to built a rapper career so!? At least sam has some success! Even though we don't know the whole thing. 

If sam it's taken advantage of her she's gonna get rid of him, it's just a matter of time. She was smart enough to figuring out all the conservartorship. I think at this point britney proof to be smarter that we all think. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Britney knows he is not the real deal I doubt she wants to have kids with him specifically, but I am afraid she can't really say if she wants to be with him or not. This is a PR relationship after all. In the best case scenario of course...

Unfortunately, Britney has never been particularly great at choosing men in her life… I’m pretty certain this time will be no different. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lmfc1993 said:

Beitney is a grown woman now, if she wanted to get rid of sam she has already done it. But she did, not? If she did not there's a reason why? 

Stop triying to figuring all out, because we don't know a lot of things! 

Well  beitny already paid for k fed to built a rapper career so!? At least sam has some success! Even though we don't know the whole thing. 

If sam it's taken advantage of her she's gonna get rid of him, it's just a matter of time. She was smart enough to figuring out all the conservartorship. I think at this point britney proof to be smarter that we all think. 

Y'all tend to forget that Britney is a TRAFFICKING VICTIM. Sam supported that ABUSE. She shouldn't be blamed. We don't know what her life is. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Electric said:

Unfortunately, Britney has never been particularly great at choosing men in her life… I’m pretty certain this time will be no different. 

I am not blaming her. I think team con is still controlling her, I mean, half of team con is still around (Michael Kane, Cassie, Cade, Jeff etc). I don't think she chose to have all these complicit people around. 

• Love 1

But what guarantees that she isn't controlled by him behind the scenes ? He surrounds himself with domestic abusers let me remind you that.

so what are you going to do about it hmm? you have no personal interaction with britney, what, do you think you are able to "save her!" with a few exhale topics? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: face it you have absolutely no defintive proof of this and frankly throwing around accusations like that is pretty disgusting and I don't really care for sam at all, i'm sure your beloved britney would love to hear you talk about her fiance in that way :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

so what are you going to do about it hmm? you have no personal interaction with britney, what, do you think you are able to "save her!" with a few exhale topics? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: face it you have absolutely no defintive proof of this and frankly throwing around accusations like that is pretty disgusting and I don't really care for sam at all, i'm sure your beloved britney would love to hear you talk about her fiance in that way :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Blah blah blah you sound like people who said "don't attack her family" in 2019. With people like you there would have been no movement.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Blah blah blah you sound like people who said "don't attack her family" in 2019. With people like you there would have been no movement.

yeah yeah blah blah blah all you want but you didn't answer my question and you are throwing around accusations that you have no proof of, what a sad existence :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Roger said:

Hmm what ?! She is the most flawless human being that ever walked on earth. Stop. I think you don't realise how controlled she is/was. She didn't chose these people, they were all introduced through team con.

On behalf of Britney, I am certain she would want you to go outside and touch some grass. In addition, let’s leak and listen to fake and damaging stories to The Sun about Britney’s fiancé that would be DETRIMENTAL to her mental health if she ever read them. Like do you know how ridiculous you sound? Your obsession with Britney (and her fiancé) is creepy and not out of concern. 

Your job here is to only fear-monger and spread conspiracies amongst this fanbase while constantly trying to impress their will on Britney and take away her anatomy. Your side of the movement has become nothing but the new Team Con. You imply that Britney is too stupid or unaware to know who to trust and that nobody is worthy of being in her life unless it’s God so she should just be forever alone. You are sick in the head and too caught up in your own twisted reality to understand the damage you’re doing. You seem to have more in common with Jamie and Jamie Lou than any of us here. Shocker that they also don’t approve of Britney’s fiancé either nor congratulated Britney once. And we logical stans are labeled crazy by you yet the delusional BAnon theorists like yourself aren’t?  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

If Britney loves Sam, who are we to tear it apart? Why can’t you learn to just accept this and simply move on like a healthy individual instead of creating unnecessary drama to fulfill your empty life? Even if Britney decides to leave Sam some day, that will be on her own term and I will accept it like any normal fan should who wants the best for her. Unfortunately, ‘fans’ like you continue to dehumanize her and forget that she is a REAL BREATHING HUMAN BEING with emotions. Give it a rest. Focus on your own life and let Britney be happy. As for her relationship, if it makes her happy, let her have it. Its none of your business in the long run, anyway. Now stop pretending to be concerned and get a life. Better yet, go circlejerk with your friends in the pits of Twitter and continue to spread lies. The majority of us don’t care for BAnon theorists or articles sent by trolls to The Sun or Ok Magazine. This isn’t 2007.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Some of you just want so damn hard for her to be unhappy and as alone as possible, jesus. It makes me sick.

35 minutes ago, Electric said:

WHY in the world would a 24 year-old upcoming model and “actor” from Hollywood start dating an almost 40 victim of abuse who didn’t have any rights at the time at all? Sam’s ex-girlfriend literally said Britney is not his type and he prefers young exotic looking girls. 

This must be the most belittling comment I have ever seen, you actually see her just like her family does, like an unworthy dumb little girl only useful for showtime.

You say you respect this woman, but it actually looks like you don't even like her. Bunch of hateful trolls.

• Love 6

The way some of you speak about Britney is truly shocking. Log out of Exhale, and log into twitter and follow @C0CKy

If their relationship doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. And no doubt there will be certain members here taking credit for it failing. 

If their relationship does work out, then great. No-one deserves happiness more after the sh-t she's been through. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

On behalf of Britney, I am certain she would want you to go outside and touch some grass. In addition, let’s leak and listen to fake and damaging stories to The Sun about Britney’s fiancé that would be DETRIMENTAL to her mental health if she ever read them. Like do you know how ridiculous you sound? Your obsession with Britney (and her fiancé) is creepy and not out of concern. 

Your job here is to only fear-monger and spread conspiracies amongst this fanbase while constantly trying to impress their will on Britney and take away her anatomy. Your side of the movement has become nothing but the new Team Con. You imply that Britney is too stupid or unaware to know who to trust and that nobody is worthy of being in her life unless it’s God so she should just be forever alone. You are sick in the head and too caught up in your own twisted reality to understand the damage you’re doing. You seem to have more in common with Jamie and Jamie Lou than any of us here. Shocker that they also don’t approve of Britney’s fiancé either nor congratulated Britney once. And we logical stans are labeled crazy by you yet the delusional BAnon theorists like yourself aren’t?  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

If Britney loves Sam, who are we to tear it apart? Why can’t you learn to just accept this and simply move on like a healthy individual instead of creating unnecessary drama to fulfill your empty life? Even if Britney decides to leave Sam some day, that will be on her own term and I will accept it like any normal fan should who wants the best for her. Unfortunately, ‘fans’ like you continue to dehumanize her and forget that she is a REAL BREATHING HUMAN BEING with emotions. Give it a rest. Focus on your own life and let Britney be happy. As for her relationship, if it makes her happy, let her have it. Its none of your business in the long run, anyway. Now stop pretending to be concerned and get a life. Better yet, go circlejerk with your friends in the pits of Twitter and continue to spread lies. The majority of us don’t care for BAnon theorists or articles sent by trolls to The Sun or Ok Magazine. This isn’t 2007.

Advise to touch some grass. Ends up writing an essay. Take your own advice girl :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

yeah yeah blah blah blah all you want but you didn't answer my question and you are throwing around accusations that you have no proof of, what a sad existence :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

What was your question ? That tweets and threads won't help her out ? Have you ever heard of the #FreeBritney movement that originated online ? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1