The Sun claims Sam Asghari was paid by the estate

Roger

8 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Nice try @Roger. That document is proven fake and was confirmed to be sent by BAnon member @C0CKy to The Sun, notoriously known for being one of the most unreliable gossip sites on the web. This document was also not on the docket but please — BAnon user @Roger, I will patiently wait for you to show use the documents from the docket. Who even listens to The Sun anyway? It’s fake tabloid trash. Now stop spreading fake news.

@hello70 @Forever222 @rennen2.0 @SlayOut @S0ggyBiscuit @PlayboyMommy

The desperation tagging all of exhale begging for support. Triggered :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Roger said:

You know the doc is real when XTINCTISASTINK is so pressed bringing up members from last decade who bas nothing to do with this lmao

Is that the best you got? The secondhand embarrassment. Which conspiracist sent you here from BAnon Twitter? TruthSeekingBrit? ExposingExhell/Karmickiss? Mister C0cky himself who was recently exposed for flying Jason Alexander to a FreeBritney rally in Los Angeles? Let me guess, you’re the type of fan who thinks that Jason is a better man than Sam has been for Britney. What a sad and useless troll you are. @Slayer when do you think we’re ready to take out the trash?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

From memory the formatting of the document didn't match up with any of the other documents we'd seen, and there may have been a couple of other discrepancies. I want to say the formatting of the page that supposedly mentioned Sam didn't even match up with the previous page but I can't remember.

Not to mention the source from where the document originated from was apparently an instagram account who posted nothing but their hatred for Sam. 

Either way, I'm not that invested in finding fault with her boyfriend when Britney herself has bigger players to deal with. If Britney was unsure about him, he'd be gone by now. 

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

You have to realise that Sam is probably a paid handler, you don't get 100k$ a year for cooking for the person you have s** with. Sam staged pics for team con, Sam lied for team con, Sam was aproved by team con. I am worried for her safety with that person around.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

That's it? Was he her pool boy too since that name is also redacted? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I never said more, doesn't get what's so funny lmao was just clarifying for others saying it was fake. The version with Sam's name was fake, not the OG doc with the redacted name.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Roger said:

I never said more, doesn't get what's so funny lmao was just clarifying for others saying it was fake. The version with Sam's name was fake, not the OG doc with the redacted name.

So if the version with Sam’s name is fake, how are you drawing the conclusion that his name is in the true redacted one? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Idk if there’s a way to reverse redact documents, but if you’re the FBI or something lemme know! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

So if the version with Sam’s name is fake, how are you drawing the conclusion that his name is in the true redacted one? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Idk if there’s a way to reverse redact documents, but if you’re the FBI or something lemme know! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Bish I said "we didn't know who that was". Do you know how to read ? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Just now, 1inamillion said:

I can't with some of you :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Maybe we should wait for official court documents?? Maybe we should let Britney decide what to do with her life? Maybe all of this is mostly her business and knows better ??  

Or maybe he is still controlling her for the people who introduced him in her life ? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Roger said:

Or maybe he is still controlling her for the people who introduced him in her life ? :typing_keyboard_computer:

Or def you're making speculations. Should this document be real, Britney will deal with it accordingly. She's better than what you picture her.

Plus, you seem to have some control issues as well and you are a total stranger. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, 1inamillion said:

Or def you're making speculations. Should this document be real, Britney will deal with it accordingly. She's better than what you picture her.

Hmm what ?! She is the most flawless human being that ever walked on earth. Stop. I think you don't realise how controlled she is/was. She didn't chose these people, they were all introduced through team con.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Hmm what ?! She is the most flawless human being that ever walked on earth. Stop. I think you don't realise how controlled she is/was. She didn't chose these people, they were all introduced through team con.

And helped with Rosengard because Jaime secretly wanted it. :jamie_lynn_grape:

I don't claim to know the truth. That's why i say that even if it's true, she will handle it. She's more than capable of it. So, just stop the nonsense speculations.

• Like 7

Glad yo know you have close connections to her and KNOW what's going on. I'll stop dealing with you cuz it's a waste of time and braincells. Nobody argues with a wall.

Personally, whether he's culprit or not, I have faith in britney. I don't secretly hope for the worst just to be proven right. 

Enjoy your hateful threads and your toxic comments @Roger. Bye

• Like 5

Is this supposed to be shocking? I mean, even if it’s fake, does anyone actually need proof about Sam? Hmm… How about the fact he was even approved by Team Con! Or the fact he played along for years and never got her an attorney! Or the fact he went along with the “me time” bull****? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Or the fact he invites paps because he loves the attention and puts himself first when she clearly hates the paps?

Sorry, he’s obviously fake. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2