Britney: "I got this bathing suit from Target… it was my favorite and then when paps shot me looking like that... I threw it away and got really sad"

Paps are awful, they do look for the worst picture and angle, but her body image issues have nothing to do with paparazzi. No matter how much she complains about them online, they won't stop and neither will her issues with her image, unless she works on it. But I totally agree with @GirlOnTheMoon she is obviously finding herself and she was treated like a merchandise for so long that deep down she has forgotten she is not. She needs to work through releasing that idea that she needs to always look perfect.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 1inamillion said:

Can we all agree on not posting pap photos? She clearly hates it and affects her negatively. Let her grab her Starbucks and drive her Mercedes without us knowing. It's her personal space. We should stick yo whatever she wants to share on social media.

YES those pics are so invasive and should not be posted on a site where everyone loves her! That's for crappy TMZ type people who want to put others down to feel better about themselves. And she's right, anyone would be upset about that and everyone's stomach looks like that when they are bent over. We know your body looks amazing Britney! ❤️ And paps are CREEPS 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

I don’t think Britney is pretending someone photoshopped her to look bigger; she’s indicating they captured her at the worst possible angle/moment/position, and that’s the pic that gets out, as always. “When the paps shot me looking like that” doesn’t sound like she’s delusional and thinking they are morphing her pics, but upset they always find the worst intentionally out of 100 great ones. 

Edit: Oh, duh, that’s exactly what she’s saying: “here’s me straight up,” as in, upright (bc the semi unflattering shot was “leaning over”)

Exactly. To me, it's pretty obvious this is what she is talking about. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

And when people, myself included, question why we continue to post paparazzi pictures on here they're crucified. 

Save the "if you don't like them, don't look" talk. She clearly doesn't like paparazzi pictures yet the biggest fan forum posts them whenever they are available. 

I understand not posting them makes zero difference to the actual demand for the pictures, but out of respect for Britney and her quite obvious distaste for them we could easily avoid them and take a stand as a fan community. 

And if someone needs their paparazzi fix just go to xray.britney or daily mail if you're that desperate. 

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

You don’t get crucified you get a civil opposition. No, she wouldn’t like theses embarrassing pictures shared, we the Exhale Britney fans are allowed to comment and be happy about pics of Britney out enjoying herself, even though the paps shouldn’t even be there. We won’t change that even if we never shared. 

Anyway…

It sucks to think something you find personally embarrassing is on headlines for millions to see. Poor Brit. I agree with others, be confident!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Damn it, the post was removed!

I didnt even get a chance to see it :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Anyways

Why is she so self conscious? She was NEVER like that!

It seems like since she's been with Sam, her self esteem has gone down the toilet.

I really hope Sam is uplifting her and not putting her down

Agree everyone is blaming her team but it started with Sam.

• Like 4

I really really hate what her handlers have done to her body image and self esteem. It makes sense though that she would feel like this when her family banned from eating and drinking certain things

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

She looked amazing in both the the pap pics and her posts. But then we all see stuff about ourselves that we hate that nobody else can see.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PoisonParadise90 said:

being so fixated on her weight she’s developed a severe case of body dysmorphia

It seems like she is obsessed with body image and thus has issues with the 1 kg of subjective excess fat on her body. It is sad, she should care about other stuff. She looks absolutely fine and if she did not so what :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:.

She had no problem showing her stomach on the Femme Fatale Tour so why is she so hysterical now when she is skinnier imo

Femme Fatale Tour (Best GIFs) - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale.

• Love 1

What does she mean by "looking like that" I'm not sure there's any female in the world who won't "have a roll" in literally any position? 

This has nothing to do with Paparazzi really. I could clearly read the thoughts of a person with Body Dysmorphic Disorder... 

I understand that everybody wants to look nice, specially her being famous, but it shouldn't compromise your emotional balance. She definitely has pressure on her shoulders because of Sam even indirectly...

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

It seems like she is obsessed with body image and thus has issues with the 1 kg of subjective excess fat on her body. It is sad, she should care about other stuff. She looks absolutely fine and if she did not so what :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:.

She had no problem showing her stomach on the Femme Fatale Tour so why is she so hysterical now when she is skinnier imo

Femme Fatale Tour (Best GIFs) - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale.

It's weird how she has no issue walking around looking unkempt as hell but a tiny roll on her stomach wie bending over is a huge issue for her.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RAITEI said:

What does she mean by "looking like that" I'm not sure there's any female in the world who won't "have a roll" in literally any position? 

This has nothing to do with Paparazzi really. I could clearly read the thoughts of a person with Body Dysmorphic Disorder... 

I understand that everybody wants to look nice, specially her being famous, but it shouldn't compromise your emotional balance. She definitely has pressure on her shoulders because of Sam even indirectly...

For sure she has made comments about I have to keep up with my boyfriend because he is in really good shape and hot and then just recently about how he spends 3 hours at the gym. I agree that and even have said she has BDD and name one woman (and sure man) that isn't struggling with that. She even said she started watching her wait at 12 years old. Then imagine the insurmountable pressures to look a certain way all of the time, and then s someone else said and Iggy Azaela mentioned she was restricted to drink one soda, put down by dad and management team about her weight and physical appearance (I am trying to recall who said that instead of asking how Britney was her team asked do you know if she is still in shape. And let's not forget her father saying You got fat and we are getting you a trainer to get in shape.) Everything with her body has been monitored. After her second knee surgery I recall the magazine and media calling her fat and out of shape....I was so angry and upset over that because she was small and not fat at all. Same when it came to the VMA performance. They were always after her to body shame and put her down. Ask anyone that has been bullied or abused for their body or value placed on their looks or body what it does to you overtime. 

I will say on two of the Amazon Lives when Sam changed into a Tank Top he likes for one of the items he has stretch marks on his upper arms and then pointed out and got up close to the camera with a zit he had. He also talked about how he always doesn't look like that and it's for work and roles. That he does stay healthy but doesn't always have a six pack like that. 

I do know his ex girlfriends or women he has been with have been very tall, very slim waste, flat stomach long dark hair, big booty, large lips, very large *****...so I don't know if Britney knew that or knows that...prob does. 

It's a lot for her to deal with and have to go through. She has every right to express what she does. And her reaction is actually very normal when you BDD. We just have to love on her, show support and keep encouraging her. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, David Rose said:

Right? I understand it's annoying but like... you'd think she could take it in stride at this point. She looks amazing on Insta as well as in the pap pics. I don't get why she lets this stuff get to her so much.

How is that even remotely right? Why would she just accept **** like that?

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block