Britney: "I got this bathing suit from Target… it was my favorite and then when paps shot me looking like that... I threw it away and got really sad"

37 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

She's only human. She's allowed to feel upset that the paps took pics of her that she didn't like. Don't tell her how she should feel.

You look beautiful Britney! Your body is incredible!

Feeling upset of course, I don’t think anyone is telling her she shouldn’t feel upset. It’s the throwing away the bikini that seems like a bit of an overreaction. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, BritneyIsFinallyFree said:

I don’t think Britney is pretending someone photoshopped her to look bigger; she’s indicating they captured her at the worst possible angle/moment/position, and that’s the pic that gets out, as always. “When the paps shot me looking like that” doesn’t sound like she’s delusional and thinking they are morphing her pics, but upset they always find the worst intentionally out of 100 great ones. 

This. 

Also, it’s not like the tabloids didn’t negatively photoshop her photos regularly in the past.

Britney you look STUNNING 🔥🔥 I nearly gagged to death, *****! 🤤🤤

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Quincy G said:

I’m always shocked with Britney’s frustration with the paps. She acts like they haven’t been following her around for the past 20+ years 😐 

Right? I understand it's annoying but like... you'd think she could take it in stride at this point. She looks amazing on Insta as well as in the pap pics. I don't get why she lets this stuff get to her so much.

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

And when people, myself included, question why we continue to post paparazzi pictures on here they're crucified. 

Save the "if you don't like them, don't look" talk. She clearly doesn't like paparazzi pictures yet the biggest fan forum posts them whenever they are available. 

I understand not posting them makes zero difference to the actual demand for the pictures, but out of respect for Britney and her quite obvious distaste for them we could easily avoid them and take a stand as a fan community. 

And if someone needs their paparazzi fix just go to xray.britney or daily mail if you're that desperate. 

:leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

YESSSS PREACH BABY 🙏👏🙌

I recently posted last month about this and got hit with some questionable and concerning comments that support pap photos… when Britney is clearly telling us otherwise.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Just because you don't understand her doesn't mean she's exaggerating.  She is on a journey of rediscovering her true self... A journey where her feelings are raw... For the first time in over a decade, Britney is able to express her thoughts and feelings about herself and the world that surrounds her both positive and negatives. I can speak to you as a woman… I have been in her place, me, an ordinary person who does not receive even a quarter of all the hate she receives and all the looks from all the eyes that see her, and I can tell you that just like her I have thrown away clothes because of comments that I have received. Should I give power to those comments? No… But should others say hurtful comments about another person? Also no.

Britney has been emotionally, psychologically and verbally abused for decades by the people closest to her in her life who instead of destroying her should lift her up… It is normal that she has a hard time separating the truth from the shady lies these people engraved in her brain. 

Thank you for sharing 💛 and totally agree!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block