Britney: "I got this bathing suit from Target… it was my favorite and then when paps shot me looking like that... I threw it away and got really sad"

4 hours ago, David Rose said:

Right? I understand it's annoying but like... you'd think she could take it in stride at this point. She looks amazing on Insta as well as in the pap pics. I don't get why she lets this stuff get to her so much.

Let's not forget her cousin Ali Sims did an interview how it still has affected her until this day how the paps were with them. I feel it is telling when she had the pic of Princess Diana framed in her house. She feels for her and has empathy and there are parallels. Also, Britney could've ended up like that. All those times there were so many paps just all around her car while her and cousin Ali were just trying to go Starbucks or the grocery store and they couldn't move or were trying to drive, would stop and the paps would run over there and swarm their vehicle? It wasn't safe. They made everything for them like hell. Imagine being forced to have to stay in or not feeling safe anywhere you were going because of them. Britney was treated on a much different level with the amount of media coverage and the high amount of paps she had on her or that followed her constantly. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's weird how she has no issue walking around looking unkempt as hell but a tiny roll on her stomach wie bending over is a huge issue for her.

When was this? She hasn't looked like that and she can feel how she wants about the photos. She wasn't allowed to express much for awhile and always censored or monitored so I don't think any of us have a right to say what should or shouldn't be an issue for her. I think some fans mean well by trying to encourage or cheer her on but she's upset for obvious reasons. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lisa Alyson said:

When was this? She hasn't looked like that and she can feel how she wants about the photos. She wasn't allowed to express much for awhile and always censored or monitored so I don't think any of us have a right to say what should or shouldn't be an issue for her. I think some fans mean well by trying to encourage or cheer her on but she's upset for obvious reasons. 

She has looked like that on and off since 2003. 

4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She has looked like that on and off since 2003. 

Really? Since 2003? Well, she was getting over drugged and God knows what else was happening to her. They were over working her to exhaustion and quite frankly trying to kill her. She also didn't have access to her money so other celebs are able to go to the top hair stylists,etc. 

15 minutes ago, Lisa Alyson said:

Really? Since 2003? Well, she was getting over drugged and God knows what else was happening to her. They were over working her to exhaustion and quite frankly trying to kill her. She also didn't have access to her money so other celebs are able to go to the top hair stylists,etc. 

It's her style. She looked borderline homeless when she was in charge before her cship.

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

It's her style. She looked borderline homeless when she was in charge before her cship.

Her style? No, I don't think so. She was going through a lot & she didn't need a cship CLEARLY after learning everything we have and what was done to her and her money. She needed help but not like that or for that long where everyone was benefiting but her. And her abusive unfit father was running it after she kept saying she didn't want him in charge. How he was picked and approved I will never know and stayed on it after he gets a restraining order I'll never know! Corruption. Are you with Team Con or just have no empathy? Because this comment you made is so wrong. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

Jesus christ, do you glam up yourself every time you go out? Even when getting take away or go to the doctors? I hope you fücking do since your statement is so insulting and stüpid you must live in another world. It's one thing to find someone's style ugly and you've got the right to say that, but "borderline homeless" is an insult, not criticism.

Did you read her other comments? I mean she is really giving low blows to Britney and seeming to agree with cship?!!!! It's sick. It is insulting and not right to say that. Like, why put her down. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Anna Karina said:

Jesus christ, do you glam up yourself every time you go out? Even when getting take away or go to the doctors? I hope you fücking do since your statement is so insulting and stüpid you must live in another world. It's one thing to find someone's style ugly and you've got the right to say that, but "borderline homeless" is an insult, not criticism.

No but I brush my hair and wash my face. 

5 minutes ago, Lisa Alyson said:

Did you read her other comments? I mean she is really giving low blows to Britney and seeming to agree with cship?!!!! It's sick. It is insulting and not right to say that. Like, why put her down. 

Um no? Please re read my comments. I was talking about how it's weird that she cares so much and so little about her appearance at he sane time. That has nothing to do with her cship.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Are you purposely acting dumb? I didn't say that she never does those things I'm just saying that it's weird that she simultaneously doesn't care at all what she looks like but also cares a lot.

Excuse me, I'm not acting dumb. Do you hang out with Britney's father and her family/Team Con or management? They like to put people down just like you do. I think the truth here is you didn't like being called a bully because that is exactly how you are acting and you just did again by saying that to me. We are talking about a separate incident here with paps and her bikini photos they took of her. 

4 minutes ago, Lisa Alyson said:

Excuse me, I'm not acting dumb. Do you hang out with Britney's father and her family/Team Con or management? They like to put people down just like you do. I think the truth here is you didn't like being called a bully because that is exactly how you are acting and you just did again by saying that to me. We are talking about a separate incident here with paps and her bikini photos they took of her. 

Do you hang out with them? You sound insane. Mentioning that the double standard when it comes to appearance is weird is totally fine and not an offense to her. It's just odd.

5 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Do you hang out with them? You sound insane. Mentioning that the double standard when it comes to appearance is weird is totally fine and not an offense to her. It's just odd.

I don't get why you keep attacking me? What's your angle. I'm not insane. I feel like you are over here gaslighting me. No, I don't hang out with them but was making a joke. Read back at all your comments and you mention the cship like it was a positive thing for her? That's odd. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lisa Alyson said:

I don't get why you keep attacking me? What's your angle. I'm not insane. I feel like you are over here gaslighting me. No, I don't hang out with them but was making a joke. Read back at all your comments and you mention the cship like it was a positive thing for her? That's odd. 

Attacking you? You said that I was pro con just because I said that I think it's weird how she cares so much and so little about her appearance. Where did I say that? I didn't. YEARS ago before we had all the facts I said that we should wait until we have more facts. I didn't say that she needs to be in a cship or that it was great.  

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Attacking you? You said that I was pro con just because I said that I think it's weird how she cares so much and so little about her appearance. Where did I say that? I didn't. YEARS ago before we had all the facts I said that we should wait until we have more facts. I didn't say that she needs to be in a cship or that it was great.  

I think that your statements have a cruel tone with regards to Britney and don't show  empathy. I thought you were implying about the cship when you said she looked borderline homeless before the cship that it was essentially saying she was better while in that cship. So I apologize for that. I'm trying to say we don't have the full story at times with how she looks and as I sad prior let's remember she was on meds she shouldn't have been on getting drugged and over medicated and don't know what else. She said she was crying every night, depressed,etc so that too at times can make it difficult. She doesn't have access to her money and is controlled all the time of where she can and cannot go who comes around her or who doesn't. And maybe when she asked to get her hair done by someone specific they said no. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lisa Alyson said:

I think that your statements have a cruel tone with regards to Britney and don't show  empathy. I thought you were implying about the cship when you said she looked borderline homeless before the cship that it was essentially saying she was better while in that cship. So I apologize for that. I'm trying to say we don't have the full story at times with how she looks and as I sad prior let's remember she was on meds she shouldn't have been on getting drugged and over medicated and don't know what else. She said she was crying every night, depressed,etc so that too at times can make it difficult. She doesn't have access to her money and is controlled all the time of where she can and cannot go who comes around her or who doesn't. And maybe when she asked to get her hair done by someone specific they said no. 

Her looking homeless for me was her not giving a **** not her needing a babysitter. Just because you think I meant something in one way doesn't mean that it's accurate.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block