Britney: "I got this bathing suit from Target… it was my favorite and then when paps shot me looking like that... I threw it away and got really sad"

2 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Has it been confirmed that Jamie called her fat? 

Yeah, in New Yorker article https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare

Butcher remembers sitting in Spears’s home office on one of the first days after she was released from the hospital. Butcher, Lynne, and Spears were on the floor, Spears on her knees; Jamie was sitting at a desk. A flat-screen TV was playing nearby. “Jamie said, ‘Baby,’ ” Butcher recalled, “and I thought he was going to say, ‘We love you, but you need help.’ But what he said was ‘You’re fat. Daddy’s gonna get you on a diet and a trainer, and you’re gonna get back in shape.’ ” Butcher felt sick. Jamie pointed at the TV and said, “You see that TV over there? You know what it’s going to say in eight weeks? That’s gonna be you on there, and they’re gonna say, ‘She’s back.’ ”

In the following weeks, Jamie wore Spears down. “He would get all in her face—spittle was flying—telling her she was a ***** and a terrible mother,” Butcher said.

And it's not just her father, but the whole family:

25 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, in New Yorker article https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare

And it's not just the father, but the whole family:

Gross, what the actual ****? How did people just stand by? It’s cute they’re taking now but how do you stand by as that **** happens? Damn that’s a lot of damage. 

To think JL has the nerve to even talk and make it about her. What a pathetic *****. God I wish that entire family would go bankrupt. They deserve to live like the worthless simpletons that they are.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

There should be some kind of law to protect celebrities from been litteraly stalked by paparazzi. And then they pictures sold to magazines.

Like, imagine if some random stranger would show up  take your pictures where ever you go, and then sell them online to who ever willing to pay. That's a plot for psychological horror movie, yet it's perfectly legal?! Wtf

• Love 1
12 hours ago, very_urban said:

How is that even remotely right? Why would she just accept **** like that?

Where did I say it was right? She does actually need to learn to accept it cause it's not gonna change. The fact of the matter is she has dealt with this for over 20 years at this point. Think about that. For her to still be SO affected by it now in her 40's is honestly sad. I say that as someone who cares. I'm not judging her, I'm more just discouraged at the fact that at this point in her life she still lets them control her to that extent. You would think with experience would come wisdom and an ability to find peace in her own skin, an ability to accept the things she cannot change. This is a part of her reality and has been for many, many years now. Throwing out a bathing suit and crying cause of a few pictures you don't like? It saddens me that her body image issues run so deep that they consume her to such an extreme. Like I said, she actually looked good in the photos.

Again, not judging her. She clearly has her demons like we all do. It just makes me sad and I wish she would get help for it. It's not healthy or productive.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Lisa Alyson said:

Let's not forget her cousin Ali Sims did an interview how it still has affected her until this day how the paps were with them. I feel it is telling when she had the pic of Princess Diana framed in her house. She feels for her and has empathy and there are parallels. Also, Britney could've ended up like that. All those times there were so many paps just all around her car while her and cousin Ali were just trying to go Starbucks or the grocery store and they couldn't move or were trying to drive, would stop and the paps would run over there and swarm their vehicle? It wasn't safe. They made everything for them like hell. Imagine being forced to have to stay in or not feeling safe anywhere you were going because of them. Britney was treated on a much different level with the amount of media coverage and the high amount of paps she had on her or that followed her constantly. 

I totally get that. I'm not discounting her emotions or experiences, she has every right to feel the way she feels and express herself accordingly. But it's been over 20 years now of being a public figure and dealing with the same things. At some point it would be nice to see her confidence and body positivity translated into not giving a s**t when some paps post photos she doesn't like. **** them. Stop giving them the power. It's happened a million times before and will happen again. I just want her to find some inner peace.

• Love 1
Just now, Jaime Jean said:

If she was a run of the mill 40 year old pop star this would’ve true but she’s abused for 13 years and not only 13 years we can’t discount her childhood ect, this woman has suffered abuse her whole life and has mental health issues her emotions are not going to match a “normal” 40 year old pop star’s emotions. You can’t expect her too. 

True. One thing from her testimony that I wasn't crazy about was her not believing in traditional therapy, but instead "looking to God" or whatever she said exactly. She needs real therapeutic healing with someone she trusts and someone who isn't associated with Team Con.

And yes, I understand that with her history with therapists and doctors, that's easier said than done. But if she let herself do that and give in to the process with someone she TRUSTS, she could make amazing strides. At the end of the day, I just want her to be able to accept help from external sources if she needs it. Clearly there's things she could use some help with. Despite her trauma, I want her to be the best, most confident, most at peace version of herself possible. That's all I'm saying. I love her regardless.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Frank Stone said:

Being bipolar everything she does and says makes 100% sense to me. Not saying she is but just saying I get her. I literally have same kind of reactions and responses she has. 😅

ADHD here, and I get her too! But yeah, let's not assume anything!

Remember, she has been on both Vyvanse (2014) and lithium (2019) in the past.

5 hours ago, David Rose said:

True. One thing from her testimony that I wasn't crazy about was her not believing in traditional therapy, but instead "looking to God" or whatever she said exactly. She needs real therapeutic healing with someone she trusts and someone who isn't associated with Team Con.

And yes, I understand that with her history with therapists and doctors, that's easier said than done. But if she let herself do that and give in to the process with someone she TRUSTS, she could make amazing strides. At the end of the day, I just want her to be able to accept help from external sources if she needs it. Clearly there's things she could use some help with. Despite her trauma, I want her to be the best, most confident, most at peace version of herself possible. That's all I'm saying. I love her regardless.

As someone who's experienced the reality of psychiatric healthcare, I'm right about ready to scream for Jesus to take the mother******* wheel! I don't blame her! I'm not even religious and I was raised in a secular household!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block