Sam Lutfi is on a rant, exposing old convos.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

He mentions Tara in one of the messages, I guess it's supposed to be Teresa or "Tara" LaBarbera, the A&R of Blackout and I think Circus too. Or I don't know what other Tara could be involved with Britney's family or record label.

I don't know, I find these messages like very fan-service, like exactly all the things that have been discussed lately, he addresses everything there, the bad relationship with her mom, with JL, Blackout, then hinting she wanted to tour, the nod to Jordan, the comedy about the iphone, suddenly every single message they shared is relevant in this very moment, or that's supposed to look like. Not to mention he being the savior that helped Britney reduce her expenses in 7 years, and talking about wanting to do accountings because they were suspecting even back then about the money going somewhere.

I mean, who knows, I just don't even know what's that supposed to prove or do at this point, but everything sounds like he just scrolled through the last 3 pages of Exhale's threads and picked a message answering each of the topics we've discussing these days 

Absolutely agree. These fake texts have been produced to support his narrative and excite the fans who follow him on Twitter. Also those nostalgic references to iPhones and MySpace were clearly put in there to make the conversations seem legit, but they produced the opposite effect. So pathetic, and very patronising of him to keep picturing himself as the man who helped her find stability with her finances/career/private life. He should just shut the **** up until Britney allows him to publicly speak about her and expose such private details. As things stand I see no difference between him and her sister…

• Like 6

where does Sam Lufti work? 
with all the super sleuths out there, I thought this would be an easy answer to find…but I can’t figure it out.

ive seen good theories on BH about him working for team con. So where does Sam work? How does he get money to buy groceries? Does he work? Is he rich living off family money? 
I don’t think he is rich, so then he must have a job…where do you work Sam Lufti?

What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

• Like 3
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

He mentions Tara in one of the messages, I guess it's supposed to be Teresa or "Tara" LaBarbera, the A&R of Blackout and I think Circus too. Or I don't know what other Tara could be involved with Britney's family or record label.

I don't know, I find these messages like very fan-service, like exactly all the things that have been discussed lately, he addresses everything there, the bad relationship with her mom, with JL, Blackout, then hinting she wanted to tour, the nod to Jordan, the comedy about the iphone, suddenly every single message they shared is relevant in this very moment, or that's supposed to look like. Not to mention he being the savior that helped Britney reduce her expenses in 7 years, and talking about wanting to do accountings because they were suspecting even back then about the money going somewhere.

I mean, who knows, I just don't even know what's that supposed to prove or do at this point, but everything sounds like he just scrolled through the last 3 pages of Exhale's threads and picked a message answering each of the topics we've discussing these days 

this convo is old, I've already read years ago..

I wonder if we will ever find out the full story and what role he played in this because I just really wanna know. Back then he was the devil personified and I don't believe for a second he's not as guilty as the rest of them unless I'm given evidence but I also don't believe he's worse than them. they're all evil trash and they all made Britney's life hell. but the root cause of it all was still her family.

• Like 4

I've always wanted to believe that he was the evil one because he was constantly around her during that time. 

I'm starting to believe that he is not the monster that I had in mind and that was just team con's propaganda. He's bad news though and Brit will be better away from him. She doesn't need him and he is also obsessed. But he was definitely not the source of her downfall. 

And Britney should have smacked her mom indeed. I'm pretty sure she was the one digging Britney's whole with the paps and might have also helped Kevin taking her kids. Anything to hurt Britney.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

where does Sam Lufti work? 
with all the super sleuths out there, I thought this would be an easy answer to find…but I can’t figure it out.

ive seen good theories on BH about him working for team con. So where does Sam work? How does he get money to buy groceries? Does he work? Is he rich living off family money? 
I don’t think he is rich, so then he must have a job…where do you work Sam Lufti?

What Would You Say You Do Here Office Space GIF

I was told he worked on Rick and Morty. I asked the same questions as you. 

• Like 2

I wish she would either call him out or validate him in one of her insta-rants. Then we can put to bed whether he is reliable or not. 

I think we forget now that all is said and done how much this guy was at the centre of everything back then. I spent a good decade hating his guts but now I’m conflicted on whether that was the CONs narrative or not.

PS loving the shout of for @Jordan Miller👍🏽

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

That doesn't put him in a bad position at all. But that makes you question, why did she let a random guy live with her and then randomly make him leave just because she wanted a "girl" roommate instead... something's fishy about their relationship, or maybe she was so lonely and vulnerably and Sam was there at the good moment to take advantage of that. As long as Britney doesn't talk, we'll never know the truth...

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I was told he worked on Rick and Morty. I asked the same questions as you. 

Thank you for this. I agree with @Steel Magnoliathat Lufti is part of team CON, and I think he works with/for Larry, Lou, or one of the lawyers firms. I think he is paid to be a media or legal distraction. 

It looks like Sam Lufti was one of three business managers of Justin Roiland, one of the creators of Rick and Morty. I doubt that Justin Roiland’s earnings are high enough to support 3 livelihoods on a business manager’s fee, ~5%-10% of a celeb’s earnings.

so where else does Lufti work? Follow the money, it leads to the truth.

This is potentially relevant to Lufti and Britney’s connection, it looks like Justin Roiland’s career started with a legal battle with Bill Cosby over IP issues and parody. 

https://hollywoodmask.com/entertainment/justin-roiland-career-legal-feud-bill-cosby-created-rick-and-morty.html

@Freakshow__ I also hate giving Lufti even an iota of attention because I think he is paid to be a media distraction…unfortunately understanding his role will help make clear who is lying, what distractions are being created and why. There has been a lot of unreliable narration about Britney from team CON over the past 14 years. Increased transparency about all the CON players will prevent Britney or anyone else from getting thrown into this abusive situation. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block