Sam Lutfi is on a rant, exposing old convos.

“Sam told me, ’You’d better learn that I control everything’,” Mrs Spears wrote in a declaration filed with the court.

“’I control Howard Grossman, Britney’s business manager. I control her attorneys and the security guards at the gate. They don’t listen to Britney, they listen to me’.”

Source: https://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/arid-30348130.html

and

"The pop star wanted Lutfi to be her manager, and according to Lutfi, he would only accept if he got 15 percent of her income ($800,000 a month at the time, when she wasn’t doing much work), could assemble a management team and Britney would stop abusing *****.

The conditions were accepted, he says. Later, Lutfi downloaded an artist-management contract he found online and gave Britney a copy."

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/britney-spears-legal-dispute-revived-781011/

So...

Do we believe Lynne Spears that he said this?

If so, Lutfi was gunning to replace Larry Rudolph, in effect controlling her brand and future earnings, and also gunning to control Britney's money.

Or...

Was he just "holding the spot" for Larry and Lou to slide into the positions once the legalities were out of the way?

Man, would I ever love to see the 2016 court documents from the Bryan Freedman case...I doubt it will reveal that Lutfi was talking to Larry, since Larry wouldn't likely be considered a member of the conservatorship by Freedman.

My money will be that he was caught talking with either Blair Berk, the Jerryls, or Lou.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Thank you for this. I agree with @Steel Magnoliathat Lufti is part of team CON, and I think he works with/for Larry, Lou, or one of the lawyers firms. I think he is paid to be a media or legal distraction. 

It looks like Sam Lufti was one of three business managers of Justin Roiland, one of the creators of Rick and Morty. I doubt that Justin Roiland’s earnings are high enough to support 3 livelihoods on a business manager’s fee, ~5%-10% of a celeb’s earnings.

so where else does Lufti work? Follow the money, it leads to the truth.

This is potentially relevant to Lufti and Britney’s connection, it looks like Justin Roiland’s career started with a legal battle with Bill Cosby over IP issues and parody. 

https://hollywoodmask.com/entertainment/justin-roiland-career-legal-feud-bill-cosby-created-rick-and-morty.html

Not that I want to spend the time (well, I kinda do...)

But it would be interesting to put together a chronology of:

- all of Lutfi's known jobs
- all of Lutfi's "management" gigs
- all of Lutfi's "help" with other vulnerable starlets
- all of Lutfi's RO's

There's a definite pattern in the kind of "work" that's he taken on.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
19 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not that I want to spend the time (well, I kinda do...)

But it would be interesting to put together a chronology of:

- all of Lutfi's known jobs
- all of Lutfi's "management" gigs
- all of Lutfi's "help" with other vulnerable starlets
- all of Lutfi's RO's

There's a definite pattern in the kind of "work" that's he taken on.

This! 

He has been involved in many people's lives and some of them involves c-ships. 

Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan are three examples.  

It's like a way of work - he enters their lives, become close, set up interventions, get ROs but stays in contact with people around the artist/actor/actress. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Like, ok you werent the devil Mr Colon said you were but ok, you aint a relative, friend or have any bond to Britney anymore. Move on, why hes so obssesed to remain in Britney's life. Tired and done of that psicho.

I agree but it is also weird that the spears family are still obsessed with him too...the spears family still mentions him, put him in in their books, and they are still in contact with him today and have his number...with that said I feel like he never would have sued Lynn for her book if they were really working together which is why I think they were working together at one point but then he got pushed out...which would explain why they are still connected/obsessed because that is a huge type of conspiracy to keep you linked...

• Love 2
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

I agree but it is also weird that the spears family are still obsessed with him too...the spears family still mentions him, put him in in their books, and they are still in contact with him today and have his number...with that said I feel like he never would have sued Lynn for her book if they were really working together which is why I think they were working together at one point but then he got pushed out...which would explain why they are still connected/obsessed because that is a huge type of conspiracy to keep you linked...

They still have connections with him bc there was a restraining order against him. Ofc Idk the 100% of what his relation with Britney was like but I can clearly see that hes been talking and talking and talking about her in such consistent way for years that it doesnt seem normal. Not even Felicia (who was an actual close friend almost like an older sister) tries to get close to her.

I hope Britney sets another restraining order bc he really seem to be obssesed. 

55 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

100%.

What did JL say about him in her book?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

They still have connections with him bc there was a restraining order against him. Ofc Idk the 100% of what his relation with Britney was like but I can clearly see that hes been talking and talking and talking about her in such consistent way for years that it doesnt seem normal. Not even Felicia (who was an actual close friend almost like an older sister) tries to get close to her.

I hope Britney sets another restraining order bc he really seem to be obssesed. 

Britney also has problems with Felicia. Add to the narrative what Briteny added to the problems, because it appears that she is just a victim of her family's conspiracies. I think things are more complicated than that.

I've seen a lot of these before. I don't really know what to think about Sam Lufti. But I do remember somewhere he said, Jamie and Lynn claimed he was controlling Britney, isolating Britney, drugging Britney, draining her finances...and when they got the conservatorship, it seemed like, "and that's our job". So Lufti vs. the Spears, I have no idea. At least he sounds like he actually likes her. And a lot of what he says about people around her sounds all too believable. Sometimes he seems like someone who was just smart enough to see what was going on, and yet not smart enough to stop it, or maybe not focused enough, and he's been haunted by the coulda, woulda, shouldas ever since.

This traumatic conservatorship has a lot of collateral damage in its wake.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block